My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostWing

GhostWing

The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 3:15 am

"Hmm... I'm trying but Celestia's sun already woke me up," Bella mumbled, pulling away to look up at him with tired eyes and her mane in a disheveled mess. "Good morning beloved."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 3:19 am

He smiled down at her, gently stroking her cheek as he kissed her forehead "Good morning love." He wasn't sure what made her so cute, he would have to investigate further.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 3:31 am

Bella gave him a sleepy smile when he kissed her and light nuzzled his cheek in return. "Hungry? I'm thinking of getting up to make some waffles."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 3:37 am

"Oh no, I am making you breakfast darling."He smiled as got up from the bed "So, what do you want? I'll bring it back for you once it's done."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 3:41 am

"Why do you always have to argue?" Bella asked with a giggle and got up after him. "Fine, you can make us waffles but I am still getting up, I don't want syrup in the bed."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 3:45 am

"Ugh fine." He smile as he got up, his coat was no longer a dark gray. Instead it was a very deep blue, and his irises also had changed, now they were cerulean save for a small part that was still red.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 3:53 am

"Your coat's different this morning, so are your eyes," Bella said, trotting over and looking him over.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 3:56 am

'No...nononononono! I need more time!' Just Heart thought to himself nearly in mental tears, he then spoke outwardly seeming calm "Oh? I hadn't noticed..." He smiled a little
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 3:58 am

"Is everything alright?" Bella asked, looking up into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 4:00 am

"Yes...yes darling. I am sure everything is fine." He cursed himself as he lied to her 'I'm dying Bella...but I have so much left to do...' He thought sadly
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 4:03 am

"Well... If you're sure, but you know you can tell me anything, right?" Bella asked, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 4:05 am

"Yes darling. I have been thinking...would you like to go on a trip to the Crystal Empire?" He smiled at her, his mind already planning a head.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 4:10 am

"The Crystal Empire? I'd love too!" She exclaimed with a smile. "When do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 4:12 am

"After I give Quick his present, I'll be ready." He smiled, knowing what he'd have to do when they got there.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 4:18 am

"Alright, I'll have him all day this coming Saturday and then Sunday we're planning to go to Canterlot for the day," Bella said.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 4:24 am

"I wish I could join you, but alas, I am a wanted stallion." He smiled a bit as he began cooking breakfasting and faintly singing in the same forgein language. The song was sweet and gently, yet seemed to carry deep sorrow.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 4:31 am

Bella nodded and went to the living room, smiling as he sang. She sighed happily and picked up some magazines Quick had been reading the day before, setting them in their place on the bookshelf.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 1:10 pm

"Breakfast is done darling!" He called out as he set the table. As he did so he wondered when he should make his move, he knew it'd have to be before they got to the Crystal Empire.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 2:55 am

"It smells awesome in here," Bella said, trotting into the kitchen and sitting down. "Careful, if you cook like this all the time then I won't be able to call myself a ballerina anymore."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 2:59 am

He giggled as he plated her some waffles, and brought them to her at the table. "Don't worry darling, I'm sure our...bedroom activated would keep you slim." He winked at her a little as he got himself some waffles.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 3:14 am

Bella blushed and giggled, starting to eat her food. "Wow sweetheart, these are really good!"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 3:21 am

He gently smiled "I used to cook for my sisters back before I became captain of the guard, and had to moved out of the castle."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 3:27 am

"You have sisters?" Bella asked and smiled. "Tell me about them, what are they like? Can I meet them?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 3:33 am

He gave her a blank look "Bella...I'm over a thousand and twenty years old, they're long dead. And they were my half sisters..." He looked down a bit "I'm a bastard Bella. That has little meaning these days, but I was only born because the king got a little too rowdy in a brothel."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 3:40 am

"Just... I'm sorry," She said softly, moving over and hugging him. "I didn't know if they were brought back when the Crystal Empire returned."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: