My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 3:44 am

"It's okay. They were captured and killed during the war. It's...part of why I became Revenant."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 3:56 am

"Hey, why don't we go and do something today? We can take a day trip somewhere just the two of us before going to the Crystal Empire," Bella said, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:07 am

"Yeah...let's go to that hill where we first kissed..." He smiled more as he stood
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:09 am

"Sounds good, want to pack a picnic?" Bella asked, lightly kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:20 am

"Yeah, let me grab some stuff first though..." He said as he walked back to the bedroom
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:22 am

"Alright, I'll get lunch together," She said, quickly finishing her breakfast before getting their lunch made and packed into a basket with a blanket.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:28 am

He came out with only his sword at his side, and his usual illusion gone. Scars criss crossed nearly every part og his body, though they were all covered with fur, they could all clearly be seen
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:40 am

Bella trotted out and froze when she saw him, setting the basket down and walking over, looking him over before smiling and kissing him. "You know, most mares find scars sexy," She said with a giggle. "I happen to be one of them."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:45 am

He smiled and hugged her tight "I love you Bella." His voiced was gentler than normal, and had a hint of sorrow in it. 'I'll tell her today, one way or another. I have to...I'm so sorry Bella...'
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 am

"I love you too," She said, returning the hug and burying her face into his neck for a moment before pulling away. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:53 am

"Of course Darling." He smiled and led her out of the house. A plan slowly formed in his head as they neared the hill, he'd just need to get the timing right.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 5:01 am

Bella gave him one last peck on the lips before pulling away and going back over to the basket, picking it up and heading out the door. She walked down the stairs and looked back, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 5:04 am

He trotted after he. A grin slowly formed on his face "Race you there!" He called out as he sped past her, and down the street.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 5:07 am

"Hey! That's not fair! You've got longer legs than me!" Bella yelled after him with a laugh but chased after him anyways.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 5:12 am

He laughed as he slowed so she could catch up, and lifted her onto his back once she had "We should do this more often" he then thought to himself 'If only there was time...'
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 5:13 am

Bella giggled and settled on his back. "Go for runs or have picnics?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 5:18 am

He titled his head a bit "Why not both?" He slowly made his way up the hill, careful that Bella didn't fall off his back. He found a nice tree, and layed in the shade beneath it so Bella could climb off.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 5:20 am

"Well, I think I exercise enough as it is, I don't just stand there and look pretty while my students do all of the dancing," She said with a smile and stepped off of Just Heart, pulling the blanket out to spread it on the ground. "But picnics. I would love to have more picnics."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 5:24 am

"I would be happy to just be with you more." He smiled as he helped her lay the blanket out, and then began to set the food out.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 5:27 am

She smiled and laid down on the blanket once they had gotten the food set up, not quite hungry yet. "It's gorgeous today," She said happily.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 5:31 am

He layed across from her, he'd do it now. "Bella...there...there is something you must know..." Hide voice was shaky...and filled with fear, something that had never been there before.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 5:32 am

"Hm? What is it?" She asked, scooting over to put her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 5:38 am

He swallowed heavily "I'm...I'm dying. The dark magic that keeps me from fading away is quickly running out...I have two weeks at the most..." As he spoke, tears began to race from his eyes and down his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 5:42 am

Bella stiffened and pulled away to look up at him. "If this is a joke, it isn't funny..." She said, looking into his face and getting a sick feeling in her stomach when she saw his tears. "I change my mind, please tell me this is a joke."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 5:46 am

He closed his eyes tight, in a vain attempt to stop more tears from falling. He covered his face with on of his hooves, as he began to silently sob. "I-I love you B-Bella..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: