My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

it's only a forest....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

it's only a forest.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's only a forest....   it's only a forest.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:47 pm

"Right!" Gloom exclaimed as he flew off. The manticore didn't fuse him because he was too angry at Quill, so he just flew through the forest towards Ponyville. He turned his head and yelled "Good luck Quill!". Gloom was worried about Quill, but at the same time he knew he could handle himself. At last Gloom made it to his house. It felt like the longest flight ever. He was relieved he could relax.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

it's only a forest.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's only a forest....   it's only a forest.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:19 pm

Quill watched him go, making sure the manticore was focused on him and not Gloom.

"Thanks!" He called back before returning his attention back to the manticore. He then flew one more circle around it before taking off through the trees. The manticore unfurled it's wings and took off after Quill, weaving around trees as easily as if they were in a strait line. Quill saw a pony sized hole in the branches and veered toward it, slipping through with inches to spare. The manticore tried to follow, but the hole was too small for it to fit through. It roared it's frustration in letting prey escape so easily, then it took off, back into the forest to hunt for an easier kill. Quill turned his head to see the no longer mythical beast fly away, unfortunately that meant taking his eyes off of where he was flying, he crashed into a tree and blacked out.

He awoke about an hour later with a splitting headache, one of his wings was also dislocated in at least 3 places, and had several nasty cuts and scrapes that would have to be looked at. With a groan, he stood up and began to limp back to town.

"Ow," Quill groaned. "Note to self, never crash head first into a tree again." Quill may not have had a peaceful day in nature, like he had expected, but he did learn to have a second thought about warnings given by ponies about potentially dangerous places.
Back to top Go down

it's only a forest....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2