My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mittyke

Mittyke

Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) Empty
PostSubject: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 6:04 pm

Yuan was walking in the Everfree Forest, not aware of it's dangers. She trotted around light-heartedly, admiring the beauty of the blue flowers she could see growing around her. Of course, the forest was kind of gloomy and dark, but Yuan assumed it was because the night has almost fallen. She had a long day, and now all she wanted to do was to take a little walk in a cool natural environment. She smiled slightly to herself. She didn't understand why there weren't many ponies around here, but it was okay. this place was not what one would call lively, but instead it offered a truly calming atmoshphere to Yuan.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:08 pm

Switchblade was having one of his strolls through the everfree forest as he saw Yuan walking through, he tried to keep his distance and keep to the shadows; anypony who looked that calm in the everfree forest was either dangerous or unaware of its danger. Eventually he tried to walk away but smacked his head straight into a low tree branch, creating a resounding clang as it hit his helmet, and a thud as he collided with the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 11:00 am

As Yuan was enjoying the peace of the forest, the quiet was broken by a loud clang. Yuan jumped a little at the sudden sound, then turned around, looking for it's source. She didn't see where it came from, so she left the path to look for something that could give such sound. She started trotting towards she thought she heard it coming from. The chance that this thing was some kind of dangerous being crossed her mind, but she shook it off. Predators tend to stay silent when hunting anyways.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 11:11 am

Switchblade rolled on the ground for a few seconds, trying to get over the painful clanging that was resounding through his head, eventually he rose to his hooves and looked around for where the mare might be.
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 2:48 pm

Yuan heard a rustle quite near to where she was standing. She looked that way, and thought she had seen some kind of movement. After a few steps, she noticed Switchblade, standing up from the ground. Deciding that he might have been the source of the strange sound, she decided to take a good look at him, and decide if he is friend or foe.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Switchblade looked around for the other pony until he realised that all he could see was cracks, he removed his goggles and tapped the broken glass out before putting them in a compartment of his armor, he then saw Yuan and jumped back slightly out of shock.
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 3:43 pm

"Oh, sorry for surprising." Yuan said as Switchblade jumped. She meant 'Sorry for startling you.' and she knew her sentence wasn't entirely correct, but she hoped the pony would understand. Then she just stood there, waiting for his answer. She looked calm, but she was ready to run if the stranger tried to attack her, which seemed likely, since he was wearing an armor. Why would anyone wear an armor if they were not the aggressive type... or the paranoid type. One thing Yuan was sure about: no ordinary pony wears armor around here.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 3:55 pm

Switchblade smiled at the apology "Why thank you, but I'm sure that I should also apologize for worrying you as well; I am of no threat to the innocent." he explained casually.
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:53 pm

Yuan stared at the pony, confused. It was a long, hard to understand sentence, with many words she never heard before. She thought about what to do for a moment, then spoke, with hopeful eyes: "你会说中文吗? (Ni hui shuo zhongwen ma?)" She really wanted the answer to be yes, but she knew that wasn't very likely. Why would anypony speak the language a country that had no contact with this one at all?
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:02 pm

Switchblade tilted his head slightly "I am sorry, I do not speak your language; I have not travelled far in my life. Did you understand that?" he asked politely, not wanting to seem rude.
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:24 pm

Yuan nodded a little bit sadly. "You don't understand, true?" She than thought for a few seconds, and continued speaking. "Can you talk less words?" This might have seemed a rude question, but Yuan said it in a polite tone to make sure this other pony knew she wasn't trying to insult him.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:02 pm

Switchblade nodded "True." he said in response to the first question. "I am Switchblade." he introduced himself with his quirky smile.
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:12 pm

"Nice to meet you, Switchblade." Yuan said, happy to be able to say something she was 100% sure that she could say correctly. "I am Yuan Lieren." Her face was still almost emotionless, except for her eyes: they showed how happy she was about finally understanding something well, and being able to respond properly.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:16 pm

Switchblade nodded "Do I call you Yuan, or Ms Lieren?" he asked, hoping to get formalities over as soon as possible. "I guess that you are from far away?" he said, hoping to learn a bit more about her.
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 1:28 pm

"Can call me Yuan." she answers the first question. Then she says "Yes," and for a moment she stays silent. After a short while she says "from far away. You from here?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 2:41 pm

Switchblade nodded "From Ponyville." he said casually "Nice to meet you Yuan."
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 3:02 pm

"Nice to meet you too." Yuan says "You like forests too?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 3:27 pm

Switchblade nodded "I like all forests but this one." he said, no sarcasm in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 1:52 pm

Yuan blinked, with a surprised face. "You not like this forest? It is calm." She smiled and looked aroud. This place was lovely, how come this pony didn't like it here?
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 5:15 pm

Switchblade shook his head "This is the most dangerous place in this land; things of evil live here, you need to be careful."
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 12:37 pm

"I find no danger." Yuan replied with disbelief in her tone. She looked around to check if anything was lurking around, but she saw nothing scary. "Why you here then?" she finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:14 pm

Switchblade looked at Yuan, sadness in his face "To forget and remember the same thing."
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 12:21 pm

Yuan said nothing, she just nodded understandingly. Of course, this did not mean she understood what he said, that would have been a lie. What she did understand was that his reason was probably personal, and something sad. Yuan decided to not ask any more questions about this. Instead, she started thinking about what to say next.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:39 pm

Switchblade shook himself free from his thoughts and looked at Yuan "So, where do you live?" he asked, slowly so as to be understood.
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:30 pm

"I live in Ponyville. Lovely place." Yuan says, looking in the direction of the town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next