My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

its just a forest....what could go wrong?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

its just a forest....what could go wrong? Empty
PostSubject: its just a forest....what could go wrong?   its just a forest....what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:29 pm

A mare by the name of Dark walked into the everfree Forest. ''Its just a forest...i dont see what could go wrong.....besides, i love forests!'' she said to herself walking in. ''this is quite interesting...this is probably about the darkest forest ive ever seen. but hey, maybe DARKER places have been seen!'' she laughed and kept walking. Past all the scary lakes, trees and what-so-ever. Then she started to hear Footsteps...More like.....Hoofsteps? Dark ran behind a tree and looked around for the source of the noise..
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: its just a forest....what could go wrong?   its just a forest....what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:41 pm

"Ok lets try one more time" Meteor star thought to himself. He decided to go to the everfree forest to practice magic to make sure he dosent damage anything. He was about to shoot a ray to destroy a rock when he started hearing hoofsteps. "Hmm who would be out here?" He decided to go see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

PostSubject: Re: its just a forest....what could go wrong?   its just a forest....what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:43 pm

Dark saw him. A Stallion. In the forest. ''well thats unusual...but..'' Dark padded out behind the tree. ''hello...??''
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: its just a forest....what could go wrong?   its just a forest....what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:55 pm

"Hello ny name is meteor star but you can call me meteor. What's your name?" He asked the other pony.
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: its just a forest....what could go wrong?   its just a forest....what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Im Dark. ...Dark the pegasus...nice to meet you Meteor.'' she said with a smile. Suddenly she heard something....a thud? no...a Bang. A large bang. ''did you hear that.....?''
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: its just a forest....what could go wrong?   its just a forest....what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:21 am

"Yes" Meteor said looking the direction it came from. "Lets go see what it was." He said starting to walk in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: its just a forest....what could go wrong?   its just a forest....what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:15 am

Dark continued trotting forward alongside meteor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its just a forest....what could go wrong?   its just a forest....what could go wrong? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its just a forest....what could go wrong?
Page 1 of 1