My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mint Berry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

Mint Berry Empty
PostSubject: Mint Berry   Mint Berry I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 3:40 pm

Mint Berry
Mint Berry 41797ac7d6
Species: Unicorn
Mane: Mint green and Red
Tail: same as mane
Eyes: Mint green
Body: Beige
Cutie Mark: Two raspberries with mint leaves
Age (Baby,adult): 21
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: Mint is a very friendly pony who loves cooking and gardening. She is very energetic and likes to go outside or walk through forests. She loves animals and nature, she even has a own garden where she is growing flowers and all kinds of berries. Mint is an amazing cook and she's always looking for new recepts and creations. She has lots of care for other ponies and likes to make friends. She doesnt like cold weather cause the flowers in her garden cant grow. She likes sunny days and walking around in nature. She hates bullies and being mean but she likes nice and friendly ponies

Likes: Berries, cooking, gardening, all kinds of flowers, other ponies, sunny weather, nature, animals.

Dislikes: Horrible cooking, cold weather, bullies, being mean, being sad, loud noises, parties

History:
Mint was born in Canterlot. Her mother owned a flower shop and she often had to help out. While working with the flowers, she really began to like nature and gardening. She spent much time helping her mother in the garden and in the shop. Her mother taught her very much about different kinds of flowers and fruit, like berries or apples and how to grow them.
While other kids played in the park, she spent her time in the garden, watering flowers and learning about plants and vegetables. She also began to like cooking when she helped her mother in the kitchen, she loved cooking with her mother it was always so much fun. Her favourite recipe was a homemade strawberry pie, with strawberries from her own garden.
As a teenager Mint build her own little garden where she grew berries and all kinds of flowers. She discovered her talent of gardening and finally got her cutie mark, her mother was very proud. As an adult, she began to study botany and moved to the quiet little village called Ponyville and opened a flower shop. She now lives there, with her shop and a beautiful garden.

Example RP segment: Foal has lost its mother
Mint walked down the street when she heard someome crying, a foal was sitting next to the street. She walked towards him "Hello, young man, is everything alright?" she asked "I-I lost my mommy" he said "Dont worry, I'll help you find her" she said, lifting him on her back and walking down the street to find his mommy "I think I can see her" the foal said looking towards another mare "Excuse me, miss.. Is this your son?" "Yes! Thank you I was looking for him everywhere! the mare said "Thank you miss" the foal said "No problem" she said and booped the little foals nose

[Acceptance]

Last edited by Delix on Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Mint Berry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mint Berry   Mint Berry I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 8:09 pm

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Mint Berry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mint Berry   Mint Berry I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 8:09 pm

Yay! Thanks
Back to top Go down
adcon22

adcon22

Mint Berry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mint Berry   Mint Berry I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 8:59 pm

Mint Berry Mint_b10
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Mint Berry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mint Berry   Mint Berry I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 6:16 am

Thanks addy! Youre the best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mint Berry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mint Berry   Mint Berry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mint Berry
Page 1 of 1