My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mint Twist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

Mint Twist Empty
PostSubject: Mint Twist   Mint Twist I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:18 pm

Mint Twist

Mint Twist 999173_419397091513432_648733337_n

Mint Twist 972349_419365144849960_810702374_n

Species: Unicorn

Mane: Auburn with blue tips

Tail: Matching the mane

Eyes: Mint green

Body: Incredibly delicate, almost white, pink

Cutie Mark: A twisted mint leaf

Age (Baby,adult): Teen

Personality: Playful, bubbly, fast pace and excitable. Always looking for adventure, she often finds herself in trouble and tends to pin the blame on somepony else. Sometimes her excuse works if that somepony is willing to take the fall for her, but mostly it ends up getting her into more trouble than she started with.

Likes: Anything minty, especially if it's home made and/or free, playing games such as pin the tail on the pony, going on adventures with just about anypony and when other ponies believe her excuses.

Dislikes: Cold weather, especially snow, because when she has mints and breathes in, the air is really, really cold in her mouth, when someone gives her fruit for free, but not sweets, apples because it reminds her of the medicine she had to take when she was ill as a filly and, linking back to the cold, ice cream because she has sensitive teeth.

History: When Mint Twist was a little filly, which wasn't all that long ago, she fell ill, (I won't mention what illness) and forced to take disgusting medicine. Although she understood why she had to take it, she still despised the medicines foul taste, for it clung to her tongue until she had a drink to wash it away. Of course, she could drink it away and everything would be just dandy, but there was one problem. Because of her illness, she couldn't drink anything other than water and, to her disadvantage, she hated water. It was too plain, but sometimes tasted like the metal tap it comes from. Sometimes it comes from a stream or lake, but then it just tastes like mud. So, although she hated the medicine, she was reluctant to drink the water to rid the taste. To her, it was just replacing one bad taste with another. For a long three weeks, she struggled with her illness, sometimes attempting to refuse to take the medicine, or trying to sneak away before they come to give it. It was on the fourth week when she showed signs of improvement, and they decided to give her a treat for holding up so well, but they didn't want it to be something she'd had before. They wanted this to be a new experience, to make it as memorable as possible. So, her parents took her to sugarcube corner and ordered a cute little lollipop, all round with white and pink swirls. The excited little filly stuck the sweet into her mouth and her eyes lit up with glee. The minty flavour flooded her mouth and she looked to her parents, who were incredibly pleased that she liked it. As they took her home again, Mint asked how they got the flavour, so her mother explained that mint came from little green leaves that smell and taste like the lolly. As a month passed, Mint got a lolly each week and her state improved until the illness slowly faded away, leaving her weak, but gaining strength slowly each passing day. Once she was finally stable, she asked her mother if she could help her bake something, a recipe some kind pony had given her when she got her lollipop just weeks earlier. Of course, her mother happily accepted the recipe and set out to get ingredients, taking Mint with her. They got eggs, flour, sugar, butter, icing and two green mint leaves that they picked themselves. After returning home and making a huge mess of the kitchen, the duo struggled to get the recipe right, and in the end, only one little cupcake, red and white swirling icing lacing it's top, made it through alright. Of course, the cupcake was given to Mint, seeing as it was her idea to make the disastrous cakes in the first place. But it turns out, it wasn't a complete disaster after all, for the lone cake was so incredible, so divine, that it left Mint Twist with a new, glistening Cutiemark. These days, Mint spends her time in Ponyville, still visiting sugarcube corner each week. She works with her mother in the market, selling cakes, or any sort of sweet treat. If I'm completely honest, she does a better job in the kitchen than at the stall, and about half the sweets are gone before she even reaches the stand! But that's how she is, I guess. Always had a taste for mischief.

Example RP segment: 1. A foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street . Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Mint Twist was trotting down the road when the sound of sobbing hit her ears. The unexpected sound made Mint search for it source, distressed by the thought that somepony was upset. It was then that she spotted a little, blue filly with a red mane sobbing on the pavement. She had to be only a little younger than Mint herself, compelling her to go and see what the problem was. "Um, hey there. I'm Mint. Uh, are you alright?" She asked, causing the filly to look up. Her eyes were bright yellow and filled with tears as she replied, "I-I Can't find my Mama..." The filly sniffed loudly and looked at Mint with wide eyes. "How about I help you find her? Hey, we could even stop at Sugarcube corner for a mint lolly." The filly gasp with surprise and glee, hopping to her hooves. "You'd really do that?" She asked excitedly. Mint nodded, "Of course! C'mon, let's get moving!" And the two mares trotted off down the road in search of the fillies mother.

Acceptance

Last edited by Cloudwing on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Mint Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mint Twist   Mint Twist I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:38 pm

Very close to approvable.

One thing that seemed odd was that she likes apple bobbing, but dislikes apples ._.

But the actual issue was with the history, as it only talks about Minty as a filly/young pony. What is her more current history? Where does she live? Does she work? Etc.

Also, as a side note for future reference, new OC app's should not be placed in their sub forums. They should go under the Submitted Creations thread.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

Mint Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mint Twist   Mint Twist I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:18 pm

It's been edited, and, I'm sorry it's in the wrong place o^o
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Mint Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mint Twist   Mint Twist I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:16 am

No problem. Changes have been made.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mint Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mint Twist   Mint Twist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mint Twist
Page 1 of 1