My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 4:45 pm

Speaker was hiding in the vents when the lights went out, but he heard footsteps and three guard ponies entered the room, all with flashlight. " Please hurry, I have three guards in the room with me, and I dont know how long the vents can hold my weight." Speaker whispered into his mic, so he wasnt heard.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
SkyRide

SkyRide

When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 5:42 pm

DJay flipped down a visor. "Locate: Blown Speaker." She said and a map showed up and a red dot showed where he was. She flew into a duct and crawled through until she spotted Speaker. "Speaker, this way!" She whispered and shined a dim flashlight. "I heard something!" One of the guards yelled as the duct creaked. "Hurry." She hissed. A light shined up in the grate and it started to move as a blue light shined around it.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:24 pm

Jet grins as he takes off his shades and says into the mic "In trouble? Just call 1-800-KICKFLANK." He found the patrol that was looking up at the grate and grins thinking 'Well well well time to get to work' He hits the wall and whistles "HEY! Flank faces over here and way from the totally innocent grate." He drawls a metal baton
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:34 pm

DJay gives a small laugh and the guards run at Jet. DJay smashes through the grate. "Hey hey!" She said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:46 pm

"Ughhh, my teammates really dont know about stealth,"Speaker thought before jumping into the fray. He grabbed one of the guns on the wall and tossed it to Djay "catch"
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:47 pm

DJay caught it and grin. "Party time!" She yelled and started strategically shooting as more guards came in. Not to kill, just to disable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3