My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blind Side [done!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

Blind Side [done!] Empty
PostSubject: Blind Side [done!]   Blind Side [done!] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:28 pm

Blind Side
Blind Side [done!] BlindSide-sidebyside-_zpseda2d417
Species: Earth Pony
Mane: Black
Tail: Black
Eyes: Grey and cloudy from years of being blind
Body: White
Cutie Mark: A Shield
Age (Baby,adult): Adult

Personality: Blind Side is a tough mare who won't stand for ponies who play games with her. She's kind, and usually warm-hearted. She's always had a soft spot for those in need, never taking it well if she couldn't help at least a little. She's embraced her disability, and, in fact, loves educating ponies about it. Although, she does get embarrassed when she gets lost and has to play the "poor blind mare" act.

Likes: Helping others, Taking nice and quiet walks, noticing what others don't
Dislikes: Bullying, Law-breakers, those who make fun of her being blind.

History: Blind Side was born in Canterlot, and grew up with her mother and father. She was a happy young filly. always enjoying a good laugh and playing around. Her father was a guard, so she always looked up to him as a role-model. every time he'd get home, she'd put his helmet on and would play pretend with her father.

but eventually, she was diagnosed with Trachoma. The doctors beat it, but not before losing her eyesight. returning to school after her medical ordeal was tough, however. those who picked on her had new ammo to use. luckily, she had a few friends who stayed by her side to help her out. for her birthday one year, they got her a pair of goggles with the lenses blacked out. so if a pony asked her what it was like to be blind, she could just lend them those to find out. She still wears those goggles today.

When she came of age, Blind tried very hard to enter guard training. It was what she had always wanted. But, because of her blindness, the recruiters were highly skeptical. They refused her time and time again, but she kept trying and trying. eventually, she lucked out. a recruiter noticed her devotion, and pulled some strings, allowing her to enter training. the following months, Blind worked her plot off to prove her worth. she successfully graduated training and joined the guardsmen of Canterlot.

A couple weeks after she started, the royal Wedding of Princess Cadence and Shining Armor had arrived. both Blind and her father were on duty. little did anypony expect, The wedding turned out to be a trap set by the changelings. during the fighting, Blind fought her hardest to find her father. When she found him though, it was too late. He was gone. Blind took his loss highly personally, and it was only her fillyhood friend,  Lunar Star, that managed to make her somewhat happy again.

Her mother took her husband's death even harder then Blind did. and, unfortunately, She blamed Blind for it. unable to live with her any longer, she left without warning, leaving Blind alone in Canterlot. They've had no contact since.

Today, she lives in Canterlot and works as a guard for the city. just like she always wanted.

Example RP segment: (2. A secret admirer confesses his/her love to your OC. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.)

(This is set in her teen years. same personality, but different time frame.)

Blind Side trotted through Canterlot on her way to her favorite tavern to meet a friend. it was a good thing that she had memorized her way through town, considering all she could see was darkness. She still gets confused from time to time though. it's really embarrassing to ask a random pony for help.

Arriving at the tavern, she sits and listens closely for the sound of her friend. her other sense had started getting better due to her lack of eyesight, so it wouldn't be terribly hard to hear him. "Side! Over Here!" She heard her friend say. Smiling, she slowly trots over to where she heard him, making sure to pay close attention to the sounds of chairs and tables.

Making it to his table without bumping into anything (amazingly), She sits in a nearby chair. hearing the sound of him tapping his hoof, she was getting a little worried. was he annoyed or nervous? Was she facing the wrong way again? "I have something to tell you." He said. "I have something to tell you as well. but you go first." She said smiling.

"ok. We've been very close over the years. to be honest, I would like for us to be a little closer." This had Blind Side Worried. "I have a crush on you." just as she feared. taking off her goggles, she looks over at where she heard him. "I'm touched but..." She hated doing this. "I'm going to guard training in a couple days." the sound of his hoof tapping had stopped. even she could tell he was crushed. "I'm sorry..." "It's ok, Side. I'm happy for you. That's what you've always wanted, right?"

He had her there. Being a guard was what she's always wanted. "Anyway, congratulations on getting in. I have to go." "ok... Thank you." She could hear him trotting out quickly while she said this. she felt so bad for him. but there was nothing she could do. putting her goggles back on, she starts her slow trot home.

~:[Acceptance]:~

Last edited by Blind Side on Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:53 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated with new personality section and longer and more in depth history)
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Blind Side [done!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Side [done!]   Blind Side [done!] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:36 pm

Reviewed and discussed.

Approved :)
Back to top Go down

Blind Side [done!]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Earth Ponies-
Jump to: