My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REVIVING THE FORUM!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

REVIVING THE FORUM!! Empty
PostSubject: REVIVING THE FORUM!!   REVIVING THE FORUM!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:32 pm

That's right folks, this forum isn't quite as active as it used to be and we need to fix it! If you have any suggestions on how to make this forum more fun, Let's hear them! Let's bring some life back into this forum and make it as much fun as possible!
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: REVIVING THE FORUM!!   REVIVING THE FORUM!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:39 am

The only thing I can really think of is more ponies being active and responding to rps more often. It seems ponies have gotten slower to respond.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: REVIVING THE FORUM!!   REVIVING THE FORUM!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 9:17 am

^ Yeah, I agree with Shadowbolf. Possibly more sitewide events like the quest station Stormyhugeheart made a while ago, and more advertising as well? I'll see if I can post something on CS...
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: REVIVING THE FORUM!!   REVIVING THE FORUM!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:56 pm

I agree with Shadow and Pie
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: REVIVING THE FORUM!!   REVIVING THE FORUM!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:29 pm

well, the thing is that a lot of people here have more responsibilities now than they did when they first joined. I, for example, have a full time job now, so I have considerably less time to post. another thing is that interest fades over time. the fact that as many people have been here for as long as they have is quite amazing actually. That's because these kinds of forums of this size don't usually last this long. I've personally lost quite a bit of interest in the pony scene honestly. I'm still very much a part of the fandom, but my drive to be making stories on this has waned considerably over the last 2 years. we can't force people to remain interested or to become more active. Personally, I'd rather see something genuine and short lived than forced but lasting forever.

That said, It would be nice to see people coming back. I always think back to when I first joined and the chat was full of laughter. people have gotten considerably more sensitive to jokes that come out wrong and a little frustrated at each other, and that's a real shame.

Another thing is that this forum is pretty old. It hasn't been rebooted in... well, ever. The design of the forum has stayed the same (save the subforums) for the past 4 years or so. it doesn't help that every time we try to reboot this place and update it, it's met with anger and controversy. remember when we changed the look and half the members left? It took almost a full year for that controversy to come to an end. So Quite frankly, I think a lot of the staff has gotten tired of trying to reboot this place. every time we've tried, it's just angered everyone.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: REVIVING THE FORUM!!   REVIVING THE FORUM!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:47 am

Blind does have a point.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REVIVING THE FORUM!!   REVIVING THE FORUM!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REVIVING THE FORUM!!
Page 1 of 1