My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Color's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mriia

Mriia

Forum Color's Empty
PostSubject: Forum Color's   Forum Color's I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:23 pm

Guys, I know the forum looks strange right now. and if you have been on in the last 8 hours I'm sure it looks even stranger. But Don't worry.

I'm just messing with a few things to find out what can work and what can't.

I think it would be pretty unfair if I just forced a new site design on you guys. So I want to know what everyone wants.

Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Forum Color's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Color's   Forum Color's I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Input please. What do you guys think would work for forum colors best? Backgrounds also?
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Forum Color's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Color's   Forum Color's I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:52 am

Heeeey. Seriously some input would be nice. If not i will change it to flashing seizure colors for the next month.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Forum Color's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Color's   Forum Color's I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:17 am

...I really like...her mane?

Seriously, these colours are pretty nice. Change the "who's there" back to the original, and maybe the OBEY header to something more...liberal and it'll be cool.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Forum Color's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Color's   Forum Color's I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:41 pm

I like the Obey poster, and please change the Who's Online back. I don't like poo brain Celestia. The colors, especially the background colors are nice. Reminds me of this.

Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Forum Color's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Color's   Forum Color's I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:56 pm

Get rid of the purple, it's hard to see names.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Color's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Color's   Forum Color's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Color's
Page 1 of 1