My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Changes

Go down 
3 posters

Spring Cleaning~ Please Add Your Responses to the Comments!
Add Another Subforum!
Forum Changes I_vote_lcap17%Forum Changes I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Delete a Subforum!
 17% [ 1 ]
Bring Back a Forum!
 17% [ 1 ]
Bring Back Sugarcube Corner!
Forum Changes I_vote_lcap33%Forum Changes I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Multiple or ALL Choices!
Forum Changes I_vote_lcap0%Forum Changes I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Don't Change Anything!
Forum Changes I_vote_lcap16%Forum Changes I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

Forum Changes Empty
PostSubject: Forum Changes   Forum Changes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:00 pm

Hi guys! Spring is here, and with spring comes the dreaded and anticipated Spring Cleaning. You may or may not have noticed that we've already deleted/archived most of the unapproved applications a year or more older. We've also archived the AU subforums with little activity, along with Dr. Counsel's Therapy Office; Iccy's Workshop; Teas, Tonics, and Tinctures; New Frontier; and Wedding Paradise. We have also put all of the Sugarcube Corner threads into The Marketplace.

Now, we'd like your opinion. Is there anything you'd like put back or added? We're debating piecing Sugarcube Corner back together again, but only if there's a significant vote saying that we should. Anything else you think the forum would benefit from clearing and archiving?
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Forum Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Changes   Forum Changes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:16 am

Jeez, my computer goes away for one weekend, and the forum changes XD

well, now that I'm on my dad's computer for a very short time, I can effectively say that while Sugarcube Corner was a nice touch, I can certainly understand why it went away.

it appears my computer time is up, so I must disappear again. *vanishes*
Back to top Go down
MintySwirls

Forum Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Changes   Forum Changes I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:51 pm

I want Sugarcube Corner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Changes   Forum Changes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Changes
Page 1 of 1