My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bubblegum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dauntlessredpanda

Bubblegum Empty
PostSubject: Bubblegum   Bubblegum I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 10:17 am

Bubblegum
Bubblegum Bubblegum_by_dauntlessredpanda-d7mgstr
Species:
Earth pony
Mane:
Pink and blue striped with yellow tips.
Tail:
Pink and blue striped with yellow tips.
Eyes:
Pale green
Body:
Light blue, with pink splatter sock hooves markings above yellow splatter sock hooves markings.
Cutie Mark:
Blue, pink, and yellow bubblegum bubbles. Her talent is making the best bubble-blowing gum in Equestria.
Personality:
Bubblegum is shy around strangers, yet whenever she is with her friends, there is no telling what kind of crazy thing she will do. Bubblegum loves to have fun and laugh, but would never hurt someone to feel that way. She is caring and kind, and would never do anything you hurt anypony.
Bubblegum has always been looking for "the one." She doesn't go out of her way to find them, but she is always having dreams and wishing he would somehow just pop into her life. But of course she would NEVER tell anypony this, unless they are her best friend.
Bubblegum, bubblegum flavored things, running, feeling the wind through her mane, daydreaming, water.
Dislikes:
Hot and dry days, going slow, mud, getting scared or embarrassed, swimming.
History:
Bubblegum was an extremely shy child. She didn't have very many friends, and was alone most of her free time, just daydreaming. She always loved preparing and baking food, especially candy. While all of the other little fillies were outside playing together, Bubblegum was inside at home, trying new candy recipes and forcing her parents, Rock Candy and Water Drop to try it.
One day, though, Bubblegum was feeling extremely bored, yet she had tried all of her recipes and thought all the things she could think. She looked out her window, hoping something outside would trigger her ideas, when she saw a filly blowing bubbles, and then looked a little to her left and saw a colt chewing some gum. She then had a brilliant idea. She would make gum that you could blow bubbles in! She was not the first one in Equestria to come up with the idea, but usually the gum was tasteless, only being used for the bubble blowing purpose. She wanted to see if she could make some bubble blowing gum, but make it taste good. After that, she set to work, trying to make a good tasting bubble blowing gum. She made most of the gum pink, yet made a little bit blue and yellow, so it wouldn't be so plain. Once it was finished, she called her parents into the kitchen, and handed each of them a piece, also getting a piece for her. The three of them chewed on it, their eyes widening. it was amazing! Bubblegum blew the first bubble, making it huge, before it popped all over her mouth. Once she cleaned off. She smiled widely. "I will name this yummy tasting bubble blowing gum, Bubblegum, after myself, so everyone knows who made it. After that day, her cutie mark appeared, three bubblegum bubbles, the colors of her first batch.
After that day, she made a bunch more bubblegum, and gave every pony in Equestria a taste of her bubblegum.

Example RP segment:
A secret admirer confesses his/her love to your OC. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Bubblegum woke up, her mane a mess. She got up from her bed, and wobbled the mirror, fixing her mane and tail, making sure she looked presentable to go outside. Once she at her breakfast she walked outside, squinting from the intense sunshine. She walked over to a large tree, her tree, the one she always sat under. Once she got there, she noticed someone else had claimed her spot. Feeling a bit sad, not knowing where she was going to go now, she turned away, only to hear the voice of the other pony calling her name. Bubblegum turned back around, unsure.. How did this colt know my name? She wondered to herself. He looked up at her, while Bubblegum was just standing awkwardly, waiting for the mystery colt to say what he wanted to say.
The colt looked right at Bubblegum, staring into her eyes. "Bubblegum," He started, "I know that you don't know me, yet I know you. I have loved you since the day I layed eyes on you."
Bubblegum's jaw fell right open. "M-m-me?" She asked, though she knew there was no one else around. "Um, I-I don't really know what to say," She stuttered, still in shock.
"Don't say anything," The colt replied,"Just walk with me." The colt got up and walked a few feet away, waiting for Bubblegum to follow. "o-okay," She stammered, as she slowly walked up to the handsome colt.

[Acceptance]
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Bubblegum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubblegum   Bubblegum I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:21 am

Hello Dauntless. Welcome to the site!

Your character is Approved!

If you're new to roleplaying, the newbie area is an excellent place to get started. If you're comfortable with it already, you can go ahead and start or join a topic anywhere on the forum. If you have a question, go ahead and pop into the chatbox or send any moderator or administrator a PM. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Happy roleplaying!
Back to top Go down

Bubblegum
Page 1 of 1