My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bubblegum Horseshoe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elijah_Blu

Bubblegum Horseshoe Empty
PostSubject: Bubblegum Horseshoe   Bubblegum Horseshoe I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:41 pm

Bubblegum "Gumshoe" Horseshoe
Bubblegum Horseshoe GumshoeSmall_zps7332b5a8
Species: Mule
Mane: Short cropped mane, combed to one side. Dark pink in color
Tail: Cropped
Eyes: Turquoise
Body: Tall and lanky, pink coat with lighter colorings on the stomach and nose. Light spots around the eyes.
Cutie Mark: N/A
Age (Baby,adult): Adult
Personality: Tough, Intelligent, Wet Blanket
Likes: Fedoras, Tall glass of Cider, Ninjas, Mystery Novels
Dislikes: His name, Rainy Days, Chocolate
History: Born to a Unicorn mother and a Donkey father, a match made when both were enjoying themselves at a party. Gumshoe has been looked down upon by half of his family. Being told he wouldn't accomplish much without the magic a unicorn would have had. He was born with a very pink coloring, making him stand out in most groups as is. However Gumshoe was born with a very skilled mind, deductive reasoning his greatest skill. He also found with the right garb and patience he could disappear within a crowd. When he reached adulthood he moved himself to Manehatten and opened a private investigator office. He has however tracked many a stallion and mare across Equestria for his clients.

Example RP segment:

Gumshoe was trotting down the sidewalk of a busy street in the hustle and bustle of Manehatten. His trail of his current tail had gone cold. having gotten the slip of the PI, he decided the next step would be to stake out his home. He'll find him again, that he was positive on. As he stepped by a dark alley he noticed two younger ponies near the end, he stopped abruptly as he watched the larger of the two strikes the other. He shook his head and began to walk down the alley, the bully turning to him and sizing the adult up. Noticing the large ears and lanky build, the bully let out a snort "What're you looking at?". Gumshoe lifted his head and chewed his lip, stepping closer to the colt. "You're Rock Caster, your parents, Rubble Valley and Moonlight Shade. They live three blocks down, and 4 across. I don't think they would like to hear what I caught their precious little colt doing. Would they?" The young colt took a step back and gulped as the Mule stepped closer and closer. He quickly turned heel and galloped off. Gumshoe turned towards the filly, and gave her a pat on the head. "Stick up for yourself kid, not everyone is going to do that for you. " With that he turned around and headed back out of the alley, back to work once again.

Acceptance

Last edited by Elijah_Blu on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/elijah_blu/
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Bubblegum Horseshoe   Bubblegum Horseshoe I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:01 pm

Hello Elijah.

Your application is in good shape so far. Please complete the template by including his personality. After you do that, in addition to creating your OC image, you should be all set.

Thanks!
1nc
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Bubblegum Horseshoe   Bubblegum Horseshoe I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:10 pm

That'll do.

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bubblegum Horseshoe   Bubblegum Horseshoe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bubblegum Horseshoe
Page 1 of 1