My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:44 pm

"Lets check i-"Speaker managed to get out before a huge boom stopped him mid sentence.

The sound cause tremors all in the cave, causing the crystals to fall like raining spears and for the bats to become confused and crazed, causing them to attack anything.

"Nevermind, we need to get out of here, I think I see a path to the surface on the other side, I dont wanna head back in case the tremors cause a cave-in." Speaker said, then almost on cue, the entrance collapsed and the ponies were stuck in the cavern.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:36 pm

Jet frowns and says "Well this turned into a rocky situation. We'll lets go find a way out."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:49 pm

"Like I said, there is a path to the surface, but its on the other side of the cavern," Speaker said as a crystal barely missed him.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 4:57 pm

Jet nods "So ready to hightail it?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:07 pm

"We have no other choice, I'm just worried cause there is only three things that could make tremors that large, and none of them are good." Speaker said as he started to gallop across the cavern.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:47 pm

Jet starts to run beside Speaker "And those are?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:59 pm

"A Ursa Major, The Apocalypse or Tirek." Speaker shouted over the sounds of the cavern collapsing.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:45 pm

Jet keeps running and yells "Bad, Worse, and run the buck away!
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:55 pm

"Like I said, none of them are good," Speaker said as he pulled a bottle of vodka out of his saddle bag and took a swig. "Vodka?" He asked before heading up to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:07 pm

Jet shakes his head "I got rum. Never really liked the taste of Vodka."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:09 pm

"Well, you ready to face what ever us out there?"Speaker asked.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:12 pm

Jet nods, putting on his shades "As ready as I will ever be. So pretty much yeah lets go."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:24 pm

Speaker went to the surface and saw the worse of the three options.

(I'll take over Tirek rping if thats okay with you)
Tirek was walking down the valley, looking around saying "I know you are here, so where are you hiding."

"It is option 3," Speaker whispered down to Jet.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:17 pm

Jet slowly shakes his head "Should we cause a distraction?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:58 pm

"That would only lead to either you losing your flight or me losing my magic, plus he already knows we are here." Speaker responded back, and re poked his head up to the surface.

"Come out little pegasus, I can sense your flight." Tirek called out to the plain as he continued searching.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:41 pm

Jet whispers "I have a rock." He picks it up aims and throws it towards a distant rock
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:19 pm

"I must say that was brilliant," Speaker said as Tirek went towards the distant rock. "Now we should be fine if you don't fly, since my magic is way too weak to be sensed."Speaker added.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:37 pm

Jet nods "Where should we head to?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:25 am

"Well we cant go back down, and he'll tell if we run, so fight?"Speaker said unconfidently.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:12 am

Jet nods "Well if it is the only thing to do. It was a honor walking beside you Speaker. Now let's honor our ancestors and fight until we go down."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:23 am

" It's not like we are going to die fighting, we might just get the magic/flight sucked out of us..."Speaker said as he climbed out of the hole
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:26 am

Jet walks out of the hole "But aren't we the last ponies with our abilities in equestria? Technically that means once he gets us, he is going to be stronger than my father when he got angry." He picks up a stone and says "Let's start the party." He throws the stone aimed for Tirek's head
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:42 am

"Yes, it's party time" Speaker said as he started chucking empty vodka bottles at tirek.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:51 am

Jet keeps throwing stones "Hey! Flank face over here!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:53 am

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME" Tirek shouted as he fired a huge beam of magic at the duo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next