My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Bediepew

Bediepew

Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 9:02 am

Jet shrugs "All right we can do that. So" He looks at the door "it would suck if Tirek stole their magic rigth"
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 4:28 pm

"He's too weak too, I mean, if the legends correct, it took him thousands of years to regain the power to take magic. We shouldn't have to worry about him for a while." Speaker said.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:44 pm

Jet nods and says "Yeah but still....."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:42 pm

"What, he probably is in tartarus by now anyways, lighten up," Speaker said.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:35 pm

Jet nods "You're right Speaker." He gives a grin and says "Overall this has been fun."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:42 pm

"Now fun is pushing it a bit," Speaker chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 11:52 am

Jet looks at Speaker and says "Whhhaaaast? No it was totally fun. I mean come on we go to go through a cave."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 12:39 pm

"And nearly got killed, wait, were you drunk the whole time..." Speaker said.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:01 pm

Jet shrugs and grins "Maybe a tiny bit but honestly no I wasn't."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:28 am

"Well, then let's go get drunk" Speaker exclaimed as he went exit the castle. (This seems like a good place to stop, so you mind if it stops here?)

FIN
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 11:39 am

OOC: sure

Jet nods and says "Sounds good to me." And he follows Speaker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8