My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Green Cream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
piefan

piefan

Green Cream Empty
PostSubject: Green Cream   Green Cream I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:52 am

Green Cream

Picture to be added!
Green Cream Eldemore_commish___green_cream_by_lunahydreigon-d7c5m1y

Species: Pegasus

Mane: Green, short and curly, usually held back with a headband

Tail: Green, curly and average length

Eyes: Round and light brown

Body: Cream, plump

Cutie Mark: A green bowl with soup inside, representing her talent with cookery

Age (Baby,adult): Adult

Personality: Green Cream has plenty of nicknames - Green, Cream, That One Pegasus Who For Some Reason Prefers The Ground To Cloudsdale. She doesn’t particularly favour one over the other, they’re all okay with her. She is cheerful and funny, but can certainly hold a grudge - ask anypony who’s ever offended her!

Though she can be easygoing, she doesn't tolerate messes. Hygiene is important, after all, something which she knows quite well. As soon as she notices something out of place - which she most certainly will - she has a tendency to go to pains to correct it. She's dedicated and loyal to the point of sometimes being plain obsessive. She's often biased against things that have hurt her in the past.

Likes: Food (Particularly pie and soup), cooking, cleanliness, health, travel, holidays, science

Dislikes: Dirt, rudeness, Cloudsdale, heights, arrogance, tennis, oatmeal

History: Cream was born in Ponyville to a pegasus and Earth pony who were overprotective yet otherwise good to her. They had always told her that the ponies in Cloudsdale were mean to anypony that wasn’t the world’s best in flying - actually it was mainly her mother, the pegasus, who told her that for obvious reasons, but nonetheless, the only time she went there was for flight camp, as she apparently needed ‘professional training’.

Everything her mother told her turned out to be true; she was horrible at flying, and was bullied for that by everypony, apart from a few who just ignored her. When it ended, she was delighted to be able to get home. It was the place where she was with her parents, and most everypony was nice to her.

She had a great party to celebrate her return; despite only leaving for a few days, her parents were expecting her to tell her how much being there was like Tartarus, and the party was supposed to make up for it.

She moved out of her house soon after getting her cutie mark, which was received as a result of helping out during said party. Though she still lives in Ponyville; she refuses to be too far away from her family and her house is about half an hour away from her parents. She worked as a chef for a while, and eventually bought over a building in the marketplace as a restaurant.

Example RP segment:
Oh great. It was raining. Green Cream would have been splashing around in the puddles if not for the lightning, which, as she had heard, could set her on fire. She inspected her surroundings; rain and grass far as she could see -- wait, a tavern! Smiling at the thought of shelter, she galloped towards it before pausing. It was filled to the brim with strange ponies she had never met before.

What should she do? She stared in front of her, covering her coat from the rain with a lifted wing, considering her options. A) Go inside, and risk… A lot of things, really, or B) stay out here in the rain, and possibly get struck by lightning. A clap of thunder, louder than anything she’d ever heard, made her choose the former. Taking a deep breath, she nervously pushed open the wooden door. Ponies were chatting about various things, and the thunder from outside could barely be heard over the voices.

She didn’t regret this at all now. Nothing scary here. Seemed to be safe enough. She hadn’t gotten herself killed yet, at least. She folded her wings and walked silently to a table in the corner, making sure not to attract any attention. Good, nopony in this corner. She sat down, waiting patiently for the storm to be over. Hopefully the sun would shine soon.

.:Acceptance:.

Last edited by piefan on Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:25 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Green Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Cream   Green Cream I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:49 am

I'll be taking care of this app, discussed in the cb.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Green Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Cream   Green Cream I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:13 am

Are we going to finish this?
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Green Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Cream   Green Cream I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:11 am

Per Doodle's request, I'll be looking this over.

She told me that you and her have been working on the RP segment. after reading that through, it looks fine to me. I read through the rest to be safe, and it all looks good to me.

Approved

Have Fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Green Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Cream   Green Cream I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green Cream
Page 1 of 1