My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peaches N' Cream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mango Azalea

Mango Azalea

Peaches N' Cream Empty
PostSubject: Peaches N' Cream   Peaches N' Cream I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:53 pm

I'm not going to use this pony anymore.

Peaches N' Cream
Peaches N' Cream Peaches_n___cream_by_trivel64-d598g1s
Species: Earth Pony
Mane: Three tones of pink, is usually put into two loose braids (and because of this, her hair is extremely wavy when it is not in a braid)
Tail: Same color as mane, is usually put into one loose braid (and because of this, her hair is extremely wavy when it is not in a braid)
Eyes: Green
Body: Creamy, glowy yellow
Cutie Mark: A milkshake

Personality: Peaches N' Cream is your typical high school popular girl. She tends to take advantage of nicer, weaker ponies, and has been known to discard less-beautiful ponies and befriend others with more appealing appearances to gain social status. She is a social butterfly, and is highly respected by the ponies who know her (which is a lot of ponies.) With Peaches, you can never really tell if she's genuinely being nice to you... or if she's using you for her own needs.
Peaches N' Cream is quite vain and cares highly about her own appearance. She is terribly lazy, and often spends her afternoons napping (when she's not working at the milkshake bar). Though no one can depend on her, she usually depends on other ponies.

Dislikes: Being alone, being insulted, not being in charge of something

History: Peaches N' Cream was raised by her grandparents in Canterlot. She never knew why her own parents never took care of her (she hadn't ever met her parents before, and didn't know where they were). Because of this, her caretakers often felt the need to spoil her with gifts and extra attention, which led Peaches to believe that everything she wanted in life would be provided for her.
She found her passion in sweets, especially drinks. Her milkshakes, floats and smoothies were legendary, and received a cutie mark resembling a milkshake symbolizing this.
When Peaches was 13, she discovered the awful truth by accident–her parents had died when she was a baby, both shot by burglars who had broken into the house searching for valuables. Devastated, she flew into a rage and ran away, confused and angry about why they never told her. For weeks, no one could find her–nearly the entire city was searching for Peaches. Eventually, she was found in a forest several miles away from home. She was starved, exhausted, and dirty; a couple more days and she would have been dead. Because of this incident, Peaches is very weak physically and often gets sick.
Peaches was nursed back to health, and was looked at in school as a hero for rebelling against her grandparents. She quickly rose to become the most popular girl in school, and even though no one knew why she ran away in the first place, she enjoys the high social status she owns.

Example RP segment: A secret admirer confesses his/her love to your OC. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Peaches had just arrived home from work, retrieving the letters and packages from the mailbox. She nudged the door shut with her hip, tossing her white and pink apron onto the arm of a nearby couch lazily. As she set the mail down on the kitchen counter for her parents to look at, a dot of pink caught her eye. It was an envelope.
Her curiosity got the better of her, and she pushed the other letters off of it. In fancy lettering, it read "To Peaches N' Cream" with hearts etched around it.
Peaches raised her eyebrows sarcastically. "Well then," she said in feigned surprise. "I've never seen anything like this before," She ripped open the envelope, heading over to the couch. Pulling the letter out, she saw that it was covered in glitter. Sparkles rained down onto the leather of the sofa and her mane, and she wrinkled up her nose in disgust.
"Well that's fantastic, thanks." She shoved the letter back into the envelope and carried it back to the garbage can. After wrapping the package in paper towels, Peaches dropped it into the trash like a dead rat. "Idiot." She grabbed another piece of paper towel and headed back to the sofa to wipe it down and rid it of glitter. She plopped back onto the couch and reached for a recent magazine she hadn't quite finished yet, forgetting about the entire incident already.

Last edited by Mango Azalea on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.zimbaabwe.tumblr.com
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Peaches N' Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaches N' Cream   Peaches N' Cream I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:09 pm

The ONLY Issue I had with this is the mention of TV. The closest two things we've got was the Films that taught Pegasai about the Twister and why it's important, and the Screens in for the Arcade cabinets.

If It's not too much trouble, Could you swap out that for a Theater of some kind? I'd assume that Ponyville has 30's-40's Film Technology. Other than that, It'd be just "Peachy." (Oh, That bad pun hurt myself, it was so bad.)

Approved When edited.
Back to top Go down
Mango Azalea

Mango Azalea

Peaches N' Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaches N' Cream   Peaches N' Cream I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:11 pm

Okay! I wasn't sure if they had them or not, so I figured I would just do it and if there were any issues, I could change it ^^ Thanks! I'll edit it.
By the way, that pun actually made me crack up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zimbaabwe.tumblr.com
Raynie!

Raynie!

Peaches N' Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaches N' Cream   Peaches N' Cream I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peaches N' Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaches N' Cream   Peaches N' Cream I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peaches N' Cream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Earth Ponies-
Jump to: