My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear Admins...

Go down 
+4
Korenav
Wild Card
Callilian
Primodial
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Primodial

Dear Admins... Empty
PostSubject: Dear Admins...   Dear Admins... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 8:41 am

Dear Admins,
I had originally planned to send this message to Korenav, or Blindey, but being a new member, I was unable to.
So I just thought I'd post the message here.
Dear Korenav.
As this is the first time I am contacting you, I'd like to introduce myself.
While my name appears as ..., I am actually the one known as Aezel, and I ask you to bear with me for the rest of this message.
I have written this to address two topics: Darcia, and the cause of my ban.
To better imply the message I am attempting to deliver, I must explain a bit of Darcia's history.
I came across Darcia on this website, called NPlay.com. The site hosts a game, called BeGone, and this game has an extremely well developed clan system.
What is a clan?:
When I first came across her, I had just created the topic for my clan, Prometheus. At the time, she was known as Wingnut, and was in the clan KSR.
Prometheus became a huge success, and in an attempt to remove the members who were not serious, or unloyal, I re-launched my clan as Prometheus: Reloaded. In due course of time, unfortunately, I had to delete my clan, and had decided to re-lunch in coming February, after my exams.
It was then that I was introduced to the BeGone Brotherhood, which is a separate forum dedicated website, separate from the NPlay forums. By now, Wingnut was known as Zealand on the BeGone Brotherhood, and Dashi on NPlay.
As I became more familiar with the BeGone Brotherhood, and became a frequent visitor to the chat box, I soon became known. By now, Dashi had been kicked out of KSR for the use of hacks in the game, and had joined a very famous clan, called Bliss.
I then, in a friendly manner, begun persuading Dashi to join the ranks of Prometheus (remember, we were still nonexistant, I was asking her to join the clan that would come out in Feb). She, however, declined, and upon learning of her histoywof hacking, and getting kicked from KSR, I too stopped persuading her.
By now, Zealand/Dashi had changed her name to Acacia.
One day, she suddenly disappeared, her account on the BeGone Brotherhood and NPlay deleted. A few days later, Bliss almost collapsed.
I did some digging, and located Acacia on this forum. I signed up, not for the purpose of recruiting her (far from it: I had long since made up my mind to never let her in) but just to drop in and greet her as a friend. However, I was most surprised to see her immediately accuse me of stalking her. Upon reading the chat box archives, I leaned that she had told everyone I had come to recruit her, and that she was very famous. Quite the contrary.
Back on the BeGone Brotherhood, Bliss reported that Acacia had once again begun hacking, and had done something, (they didn't tell us what) and destabilized the entire clan. Now, everyone, her entire clan, everyone hates her. The mere mention of her name sparks a wave of criticism. Far from the famous image of herself she painted to her mates, she is hated and despised.
And the worst thing is, instead of staying and trying to undo the damage she caused, she ran away!
And even worse, a month later, she came back as SunnyHarperFox. She then posted an announcement, saying nothing but 'I'm back.'
No decent apology. Nothing.
Needless to say, the community was tired of her interference. She was, finally, IP banned.
I however, continued to keep a watch on this forum, as I was attracted to this community ( I have always nurtured a passion for the written word).
I then learn that Acacia changed her name to Darcia. And, approximately a month later, a Darcia signs up on both the BeGone Brotherhood and the NPlay. This individual behaves very oddly, as her/his behavior in the Brotherhood is too confident for a new member.
Apparently, if Acacia is back- it means she would cause trouble again.
That's then end of what I needed to tell you. I hope you see, that my intents were not as malicious as Acacia painted them.
I therefore request my IP and account (the one named Strifedecer) be unbanned.
I thank you tremendously for your time and cooperation.
Yours truly, Strife.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Dear Admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Admins...   Dear Admins... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:32 pm

Okay, first off, the reason you were banned was because you were harassing her in the chatbox. I was there, I read it all, and I tried to intervene, but you were very persistent and, therefore, the moderator in the chatbox at the time felt it was best to ban you. She didn't say anything about being famous or whatever; just that she was tired of it and you were making her uncomfortable. Whatever her past life on another website is, we just don't care! If a member feels uncomfortable and, after being asked to stop multiple times, the harasser persists in making him/her feel uncomfortable, then it is a clear breaking of the rules and the member is banned. It's that simple.
Back to top Go down
Primodial

Dear Admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Admins...   Dear Admins... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 3:54 pm

I said it before, I'll say it again....I was NOT HARASSING HER. I had browsed the archives after that, and she was very clearly bragging, but that does not matter.
She said I was stalking her. In want way? All I said is "Hi". She told me to leave her alone, stop stalking her. She was persistant on the fact that I was stalking her.
From a community so imaginative, I had honestly expected more.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Dear Admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Admins...   Dear Admins... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 4:17 pm

I don't think you are exactly the person who can say what harassment is for someone else. You don't know what can make a person uncomfortable. I can recall being in the chatbox when this happened, and you are not so innocent here. If anything, you're just making a fool out of yourself at this point
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Dear Admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Admins...   Dear Admins... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 4:35 pm

Thats a lot of personal data about someone to put out in public, not to mention just know about someone else online you are just saying hi to. Anyhow, me and my staff are looking over and considering this. I also witnessed a few of the chats myself. If you could, perhaps you can explain why/how someone got onto her account and managed to delete it and everything attached to it? Someone managed to hack it and cause damage. If you or anyone is affiliated with this group then I do not want any of those affiliated with such an attack on this forum for such a serious offense.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Dear Admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Admins...   Dear Admins... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:09 am

I will discuss everything with admins and mods before doing or saying anything.

However, I will say this:

Coming back onto this forum threatening to destroy it has to be the worst way to start sorting everything out.

Evidence:

[01:50:03 20/12/13] Strifedecer : I need a message passed on to an admin
[01:50:21 20/12/13] Strifedecer : If I get bannned, I will hack this forum and tear it down.
[01:50:31 20/12/13] Strifedecer : Unless you listem to me
[01:50:46 20/12/13] Strifedecer : after I'm done, you have full freedom to ban me

Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Dear Admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Admins...   Dear Admins... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:42 am

Oh, you're THAT guy.

So, let me get this straight. You have someone you don't like on the internet. They stir up some stuff, and you follow them (stalking) to our site before trying to talk to them several times (harassing). After you are removed from not explaining yourself, our member gets 'hacked' and deleted, and then you come back saying you will 'hack' us because you can't say 'Can we talk please?'

I could care less if Darcia melted a few clans (I know since I have been in such things myself on both ends). I have been in your position before and honestly, that's what happens on the internet sometimes. Here, she is just another member that wants to role play. No ill has come from her nor any infiltration into our staff. As a matter of fact, I can't see your story about her being anything more than a 'Look! This person has dirt on them! I don't like them!'.

My stance as not changed at all on any matters about your post. Currently all that is pending is your appeal to have your ban lifted. If there is anything else you wish to bring up before we conclude, please do so now.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Dear Admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Admins...   Dear Admins... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:47 am

Korenav is right, I mean it's just a game right? It should not effect your life so drastically that you'd have to chase them down and cause a scene. It's just the internet… which does not effect your real life in any way.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Dear Admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Admins...   Dear Admins... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:57 am

I'd like to repeat myself: As a tolerating forum, we do not care about past internet mishaps. That does not give you the right to follow her here and harass her when she clearly stated that she was attempting to stay away from you. That means you had attempted to contact her when she did not want to speak to you, for whatever reason, but you persisted. Doodle is right as well: this is just the internet. Don't try and tell me that I'm wrong; I was in the chatbox when you came in, I spoke to you about explaining why you were there and what you wanted with Darcia, but you refused to say anything other than that you were there to speak to her. We asked multiple times for you to explain or exit, and you did neither.

For another matter: How do we know that your story is real? What if it is as fake as you claim Darcia's is? We have no proof and no way of knowing who is right or not, but the fact that you suggested that you attempt to take down our forum is further reason for us as a community to distrust you. It is very hard to tear down a forum like ours, and just mentioning that you could hack means that you yourself may have had more to do with Darcia's "hacking" then meets our eyes.

Good day, sir.
Back to top Go down
Primodial

Dear Admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Admins...   Dear Admins... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:58 am

Look, my original intent in coming here, was that I considered Darcia/Ceryl a friend, and I had no malicious intent. I didn't know she hated me too. I could not think of anything wrong I had done, and hence had stayed trying to clear the mess, but caused a bigger one by mistake.
Regarding what happened on the other forums, I merely say it because, while browsing the archives, O saw her spawning a lot of lies about me, how I wanted her to join my clan desperately and how popular she was. I just wanted to rectify those lies, nothing more. There is no personal quarrel between me and Ceryl.
And, about Strifedecer's words, I was pretty.........'unhappy' with the fact that every time I tried to explain, I got banned, which I consider extremely unfair, especially since I was banned upon the admins ONLY LISTENING TO CERYL'S SIDE OF THE STORY.
And, considering Ceryl's account getting hacked, I assure you, I have nothing to do with that. I give you mg word.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Dear Admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Admins...   Dear Admins... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:31 am

This chat occurred soon after and has been documented.

http://pastebin.com/sR1q3n9S
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Dear Admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Admins...   Dear Admins... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:05 pm

I'm having a hard time understanding your story, honestly. you're saying you considered her a friend, but at the same time you're saying she's been hacking and lying about you and melting clans and such. so which is it?

And the fact of the matter here remains: You came here with the sole intent of following her and had no intention to roleplay at all.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Dear Admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Admins...   Dear Admins... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:10 pm

I'm having trouble understanding why you're even here.....I mean, tracking down an "old friend" Seems like a bit of a stretch, especially if all you say about her is true. Now, I haven't been on the site in a while, not even in the chat in a really long time, so I have no experience or evidence. Heck, I barely know Darcia, though she did join the site I made, and I welcome her. She seems like a nice person, from the few times we've talked.

Back to my original point. I just don't see why you couldn't have found her on another site, instead of coming here and threatening to tear our community down, while also claiming that you merely wanted to greet an old friend. It sure seems like stalking to me. Why go to so much trouble to simply say hi? I know I wouldn't have done it. Then again, I'm not most ponies.

But either way, there's no reason for you to be here. From what I can see, you're not a brony, you really just seem like a creep who wants to break someone's status on a completely different website for revenge from a totally different site. I mean, who does that? Clearly, you. Again, there's no reason for you to be here other than being a complete arse (excuse my language, sorry admins! I just couldn't think of another word to express my anger). I suggest you pack up your bags and leave, before you make even more of a mess.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Primodial

Dear Admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Admins...   Dear Admins... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 4:38 am

Well, this is it. I have spent two months trying to clear my scandalized reputation, and every time, I am simply insulted again and again. For all the happy ponies, you people appear to be mere hypocrites.
For two months, I have received unfair treatment. Its is only right, that I may wield such a card of mine, too.
I now state my terms clearly. You will try to silence that pride inside you, and view things from both perspectives. If this treatment continues, there is a certain consortium that will be interested in this forum.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Dear Admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Admins...   Dear Admins... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 4:47 am

I'm pretty sure we are considering both sides of the issue here. As a matter of fact you are not being treated that unfairly. Sure, there is some more upset people than others, but from the staff standpoint, you were banned for threatening the forum. No matter how you look at it, that is a legitimate response. The fact you are suggesting more threats is not going to help you. If anything your making it all true. What everyone is saying are legitimate questions and observations. You have gone great lengths to talk to someone and they do not even want to speak to you. You are also escalating the issue as well.

You say you will get this 'consortium' of yours if we don't 'silence our pride' and 'see it from both perspectives'. Tell me, what is your idea of that? We are seeing it as we will if you ask me, just as anyone has a right to their own opinion anywhere. What you are telling me is you don't like our opinion and want us to 'silence our pride and see both sides'. That sounds more like you want us to agree with your opinions than come to our own conclusion.

But let's be fair at the very least. Do tell me what you would expect of us if that were indeed the case. What exactly are you expecting?
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Dear Admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Admins...   Dear Admins... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 5:23 am

oh, don't get me wrong, I'm listening. I'm just trying to get your side of the story for potential mistakes on your end. say you said something wrong and we're interpreting it wrong. by pointing it out, I'm giving you the chance to say so.

So, I leave it at this:

Am I misinterpreting something? is there something not being said? Is there someone else I should be talking to? etc. If I'm screwing up the facts somehow, tell me now or forever hold your peace.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Dear Admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Admins...   Dear Admins... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 5:48 am

Hi, I guess. This is just how I see it. Mind you, I havent talked to Ceryl, so I dont really know either of you.

So apparently she (Ceryl) messed up clans...or some sort of system(sorry havent really hared about the "BeGone Brotherhood") on a website, so she comes here, and then you follow her, and she asks for some space, but you really need to clear up something with her/ with this forum.

Well, I honestly dont think you're a hacker of any sort. So, yeah, you're cool in that area with me. But I dont understand why you came to this forum. It sounds like what you want to do is clear your name and all that and just chill in the cb, But, as has been stated, this is a mlp rp forum, and it just doesnt make sense staying here and not contributing to the forum itself. Also, if you're going to not respect your boundaries with Ceryl and just get the message and move on, you'd cause trouble and stir up the cb.

Also, stop threatening this forum. This is a safe place that give an environment of creativity and community and I will not stand for you threatening it. I don't care if you needed to be heard or whatever, you shouldve waited patiently after asking the admins. And this whole bit "I now state my terms clearly. You will try to silence that pride inside you, and view things from both perspectives. If this treatment continues, there is a certain consortium that will be interested in this forum." sounds to me as if you think we're unfairly drawn to ceryls side, which is not the case. I dont care what she did on other sites, she's been a nice and non dramatic member ever since she came here, and has done nothing to put me against her.

You, however, threatened the whole forum.

Here's a little tip, next time, when you want people to be on your side, dont threaten the forum.
Back to top Go down
Primodial

Dear Admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Admins...   Dear Admins... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:04 pm

Okay, let me put my story in a little simpler version.
I never hated Ceryl originally, the rest of the community did.
However, I begin hating her after that. Why?
Just imagine. One minute, you're someone friend, etc. Then that person disappears for no reason. When I found her, I assumed she was hired if playing, I didn't know she was running from the community.
So imagine, my reaction upon logging in the chat box, and immediately being barraged with insults for no reason in particular!
That, my dear admins, is what spawns a modicum of hatred. However, I dislike that, and I even if my ban should continue, I do not wish to leave a bad rep behind me.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Dear Admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Admins...   Dear Admins... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 4:46 pm

That 'barrage of insults' only started with Darcia saying she wanted to be left alone. Repeatedly. Events which we have recorded. Until finally action was taken. So yes, after repeated attempts of talking to someone who doesn't want to see you, you did get that negative reaction. That much is understood.

As for reputation, since you are not going to be staying here for a duration to RP or anything, I don't see why its so important to you. The threats to the forum as well as your suggestion in using your 'consortium' against us has all but destroyed any chance of that. If you was good reputation, do things to help us, not threaten us.

I don't see how there is any more to the other side of this argument. How you two feel about each other off the forum is none of any our business and has no bearing on this. What happens on the forum does. Several members witnessed the events, many that staff were present for and shared. It was viewed as harassment, especially considering that Darcia told you to go away, repeatedly. Action was taken. Then threats were given and more action was taken. I don't see anything unreasonable about it.
Back to top Go down
Primodial

Dear Admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Admins...   Dear Admins... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 6:14 pm

Very well.
I see my primary fault here is making threats, so for that I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear Admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Admins...   Dear Admins... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Admins...
Page 1 of 1