My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brassy Blue (RETIRED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lou

Lou

Brassy Blue (RETIRED) Empty
PostSubject: Brassy Blue (RETIRED)   Brassy Blue (RETIRED) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:23 pm

(RETIRED)

BRASSY BLUE
Brassy Blue (RETIRED) Brassy11

Species: Unicorn

Mane: Light blue with a little bit of curl, long

Tail: Same as mane

Eyes: Green

Body: Blue, a bit smaller than most ponies her age. She also wears a purple hat

Cutie Mark: A pencil drawing a music note

Age (Baby,adult): Young adult, around 15 in human years

Personality: Brassy is normally very shy, but she can be very fun-loving if she's around friends. She is soft-spoken and hates causing trouble, and she is also loyal towards her friends and ponies she cares about. She is also smart and likes informing others about her favorite things. Brassy Blue is an artist, writer, and a musician, most famously known for playing brass instruments (hence her name). The instruments she plays are the Prench (French) horn, trumpet, baritone, trombone, and tuba.

Likes: Her instruments, books, reading, writing, drawing, playing her intruments, learning new things

Dislikes: Bullies, mean ponies, bad-sounding instruments, drawings she just can't get right, bad books

History: Brassy Blue was born to two unicorns in Canterlot. When she was a filly, she picked up her first instrument in a music shop: the Prench horn. She instantly fell in love with its sound and appearance. Unfortunately, her parents didn't have enough bits to buy it for her. Brassy then saved up bits for the next two years, then went back and bought the instrument. She took lessons from the Canterlot music instructor for the next 5 years. Along the way, she picked up the trumpet, trombone, baritone, and tuba.
When Brassy was 15, her parents moved the family to Ponyville. Because it was so hard to move all of her instruments, Brassy learned a conjuring spell so she could conjure up any of her instruments at will.

Example RP segment: A colt is bullying a filly.

Brassy trotted through the streets, returning from one of her music lessons. She had done well, and it put a spring in her step. Suddenly she heard the sounds of two colts and a filly. It sounded serious, so the blue mare dashed ahead.

In front of her were, in fact, two colts and a filly. The colts appeared to be bullying the filly which was much smaller than them. Brassy marched up to them. One of the colts turned her way and snapped, "What're you lookin' at?"

"I'm looking at two big bullies," Brassy replied, albeit shyly.

The two colts looked at each other and laughed. "And what're you gonna do about it, shorty?"

Brassy narrowed her eyes. Nopony called her short. "I'm going to do this!" she snapped. The blue mare then conjured up her trombone in front of her face, and performed a perfect, ear-bustingly loud glissando in a minor key, creating notes that scraped horrendously across each other. The two colts fell over trying to cover their ears, then sprinted away.

Brassy smiled to herself and put her instrument away before turning to the filly. "Are you okay?" she asked gently.

The filly nodded. "Th-Thank you..."

"Oh, you're welcome. And if those two ever bother again, tell them that Brassy Blue is going to burst their eardrums!"

The filly's face broke into a wide grin as she got up and ran home. "I will!"

Acceptance!!!
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Brassy Blue (RETIRED)   Brassy Blue (RETIRED) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:51 pm

Hi Trojan,

Your OC is approved. Happy writing!

1nc
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Brassy Blue (RETIRED)   Brassy Blue (RETIRED) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:59 pm

Yay! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brassy Blue (RETIRED)   Brassy Blue (RETIRED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brassy Blue (RETIRED)
Page 1 of 1