My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spirit Hop is retired now!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Spirit Hop is retired now! Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Hop is retired now!   Spirit Hop is retired now! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:08 am

Because I barely use him and he shows very little potential of being used for anything good. I will retire the poor old pegasus. I will make a cannon reason why he is gone though.

Spirit Hop has been requested to join the army. After saying goodbye to Cloud, he left Ponyville...perhaps never to return.

And as a result, any RP where he is in, he is no longer a part of. 

Aren't ya at least happy that he is not technically dead?. =D
Back to top Go down

Spirit Hop is retired now!
Page 1 of 1