My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lady and the Alchemist

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mcewanman

mcewanman

The Lady and the Alchemist - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lady and the Alchemist   The Lady and the Alchemist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:08 pm

Brew sighed. Sharing depressing stories certainly put a damper on one's evening. By this point the pair had finished their food and they waited on the bill.

"Yeah, I heard of that Recurve guy. That Shy Smiles guy seems a lot like him- very introverted, though to be fair in a different way. Smiles seems more bitter while Recurve is closer to depressed. I heard of this whole mental breakdown thing he went through before I got here. I like to annoy him by mentioning it whenever he buys those special paints of his."

Something occurred to Brew: Why was he being so open? Normally he'd either keep quiet or mumble a reply before whiling away the time with a book. Here he was chatting freely, which confused him immensely.

Regardless, the pair split the bill and left. Standing outside the café, Brew looked to Rose.

"So, what now?"
Back to top Go down

The Lady and the Alchemist
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3