My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lady Luck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyLucy

Lady Luck Empty
PostSubject: Lady Luck   Lady Luck I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:53 am

Lady Luck
Lady Luck Myponyxd
Species: Unicorn
Mane: A purple braid with candy apple red streaks through it.
Tail: Same as mane
Eyes: Sapphire Blue
Body: Small for age, blueberry bubblegum coat
Cutie Mark: None
Age (Baby, adult):Young Adult
Personality: Lady Luck is usually happy- go lucky. She rarely ever has a frown on her face and if she does it has to be for a good reason. She always has good luck whether its finding a few bits on the ground or getting the last cupcake in a bakery but she never lets this go to her head.
Likes: Cupcakes, chocolate, cards, music, animals, and summer.
Dislikes: Bad Luck, loosing at cards, pie (cake is better), large groups, any other season except summer. Asking for directions.
History: Lady Luck was born and raised in the Industrial district of Manehattan. Her father was an engineer. Her father would often have to take her to work because he couldn’t find a reliable babysitter. This is how Lady Luck found her love of cards and gambling. Luck would often play cards with some of the workers on their break and would use the bit she won to secretly help pay her mother’s hospital bills. When she turned 18 her mother was released from the hospital as good as new but her love of gambling drove her to travel to discover different types of games and to search for her cutie mark.

Example RP segment: (3)
Lady Luck was walking down that worn path in the stormy night, she had taken wrong turns many times as she has refused to stop and ask directions. "Stupid storm, Stupid mud!" She says as fell in the mud. Picking herself up she looked ahead to see a light coming from a building, walking closer she smiles seeing its a Tavern "Finally! I can get out of this rain!"Walking inside she sees a game of Poker about to start walking over she sat down ad said "Deal me in if you dont mind my good stallions!" She says with a smile as she threw some bits on the table.
[Acceptance]
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Lady Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Luck   Lady Luck I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:13 pm

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down

Lady Luck
Page 1 of 1