My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A tale of two ponies

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

A tale of two ponies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:03 am

Talon growled in clear disgust at the colt before slamming her hooves on the table. She couldn't believe it. He was a arguing connoisseur. He was either formally trained or his talent had to be debate. She leaned over with a look of shock it was nothing of the sort. A double defeat in the way she looked at things.

She couldn't be more upset that this colt's pure, unarguable logic and information. It was like he was waiting in this diner just to put Talon in her place. She felt sick. She was sure she couldn't eat food anymore. The pure disgust of watching somepony fight other's battle had made her lose fate in everything she saw, but to know this colt wasn't even talented in the certain skill made her see how low on the ladder she was.

Her outburst continued as she grasped at even a simple train of rational thought. "WOW! Your totally right, yeah.. totally right! I have never been Soooooo mad at someone in my whole life and," She shook her head as she knocked over her glass of water, letting the icy drink spill over on to everyones laps. "I CAnNOT EVEN STomACH-ACHE THIS ANYMORE!!", She cried as her hoof did a did swipe across in front of her before climbing out of the booth over the table, letting herself land on the plastic black and white tilted floor. Setting her hat on her head, pushing in the bits of hair poking out. "Pay for your own lemonade. My gift to you," She did a mocking bow as her words bleed contempt.

She glared at a colt who hid his face behind a menu as she shoved open the door to walk into the humidity of the Summer night, a scold clearly drawn across her face as she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:16 am

Russet was mostly occupied with consuming his banana split. He watched the scene unfold before him rather quickly. It took him by surprise. He felt like he should cut in and interupt the volitite situation, but the banana split was being eaten like popcorn by him. When he saw Talon about to explode, he put up a hoof to try and save the situation, but it quickly went to his head as a brain freeze overtook him. Clutching his head he groaned and was hardly in a position to protest Talon leaving.

"Ugh....Brain....frozen.....R-Russ is fine.....What just...What in the world just happen? Did a crazy just happen? Cause I think I might need another banana split then."
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:24 am

"Seraph, please." Seraph nodded politely.

"WOW! Your totally right, yeah.. totally right! I have never been Soooooo mad at someone in my whole life and," She shook her head as she knocked over her glass of water, letting the icy drink spill over on to everyones laps. "I CAnNOT EVEN STomACH-ACHE THIS ANYMORE!!", She cried as her hoof did a did swipe across in front of her before climbing out of the booth over the table, letting herself land on the plastic black and white tilted floor. Setting her hat on her head, pushing in the bits of hair poking out. "Pay for your own lemonade. My gift to you," She did a mocking bow as her words bleed contempt.

The pair leaned back as icy water and lemonade spilled in their laps.

Seraph stared blankly as Talon left the restaurant. He turned to Snake, "Do you think it was something I said?"

Snake Eye's, who was clearly not amused, scowled and got up. She started to follow Talon out of the restaurant.

"You are such an Ass."

Seraph shrugged exasperatedly "What? What did I do?" He unruffled his coat indignantly.

"Well I for one did nothing wrong."

Snake Eyes ran up to Talon. "Hey!" she waved.

"Chin up, Buttercup. You win some, you lose some. La vita va avanti!" Her grin raised her sunglasses slightly, but not enough to reveal the rest of her face. "Thas' Itailian, if you didn't know."

Snake Eyes frowned slightly at Talon. "Sorry Angel was being a Bucktard. He can sometimes go a bit overboard when he gets too full of himself. The name's Snake, and I swear my... friend is not always a hoighty-toighty muckety-muck. "
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:12 pm

Burning Heart's lap was wet with the water that Talon spilled on the table in a fit of anger. She didn't show much reaction to the cold, being a Crystal Pony and all. What annoyed her was how her crystal coat shined when she wiped the water off. That was embarrassing. She got a few more napkins and covered herself.

"Sorry. I apparently get really shiny when I'm wet." Burning blushed a bit and giggled and watched one of the ponies follow Talon outside. "Well those two will make a great couple. And you alright Seraph?"

This was one weird night. And Burning was hoping that one of those two would slip up and do something illegal so she could haul them over to jail. She was starting to hate Talon a bit. She seemed like a sore loser too. One argument lost and you flip a table?
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:24 pm

Manehatten was geographically the smallest but most densely populated in the city in almost all of Equestria. Their were more ponies and stories you could meet, live or comprehension in a lifetime. It's wealth at times matches Canterlot, expect the money made by Business and Entertainment, so it was a "wealthy" in perception from the country. Each made Talon sort of sick, though in the end she'd admit it was more jealous for their wealth, their power to just turn a blind eye. She shook as she clenched her teeth as her mind raced a fury of feelings when she closed her eyes in frustration when she heard a voice of a filly call out to her.

She glanced back at the filly. She was the one from the diner who had been tailing along with the colt. She debated shooing her away, but she'd be upset if she decided to treat someone poorly before finding a reason too. "Well I can't understand Itailian, and aren't they all dead or something. Let's just say ta-ta to languages we aren't using."

Her pace had slowed down sense she had pass the pink neon sign off Azoturia street. She let the filly keep side to her as she just felt the unconformable heat of the night. She hadn't been getting the best sleep on these hot summer nights. She remembered two nights ago filling her bath tub and filling it with ice just to survive the heat of the day. "Also I could care less about your buddy. I'm just upset at the fact that filly needed someone else to defend herself..."

She took a breath, practicing her try at calming. "They were just touching some buttons that get me wanting to start a street riot."

Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:30 am

Russet got over his brain freeze eventually and realized that things were very wet now. He sighed and took a few napkins to wipe his lap and the table around him.

"You ponies know how to stir up trouble." He said quietly but not enough that it couldn't be heard. Seeing as he wasn't the center of attention for the moment, he took this time to relax and enjoy his banana split more quietly.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:02 am

"I mean, for Celestia's sake." Seraph adjusted his glasses and his collar huffily. "Trouble can't seem to get enough of us!"

He glanced outside at Snake Eyes, who seemed to be calming the mare down a bit. He was actually glad she did what she did, the last thing the duo needed was another adversary in Manehattan. The Mafia didn't really like either of them (for different reasons) and the Guard (or those who knew who they were) didn't like them either.

"Mm... Lets hope that no more comes our way."

Snake Eyes chuckled disarmingly to (but not AT) the mare. "Most Guards can be real dense, make no mistake. This one time I convinced some shmuck to let me go 'cause I was a buddy of Princess Cadence." She chuckled at the memory as she followed the mare through the hot, stuffy Manehattan streets.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:08 am

Burning Heart finished her food. She hadn't been to the Crystal Empire that often, but she loved their food. Burning looked out past the table and watched the two troublemakers talking to each other. She couldn't tell what they were saying, but it was probably bad things. Especially about Burning. They didn't seem to like her all that much. Oh well, Burning ignored them and went back to Seraph and Russet.

"So Russ, you single?" A bit blunt, yes. But what better way to get an answer than be straight forward?
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:44 pm

Talon gave a huffed chuckle at the idea a guard would fall for something like that. She turned to see Burning Heart was peeking at them at times, making Talon grit her teeth a bit. She felt a bit glad as she walked past the last window out of sight of the mare. She felt like a mess. Part of her wanted to just keep being mad, which wasn't too hard. Though she might snap at mare next to her that eats like a grunt in the military.

"Why does everypony I wanna hit gotta have a badge or protection? Wish we could just a free-for-all once a year or something." She said more to herself as she turned her head a bit to engage with the mare next to her. "I'm certain the ship sank at sea awhile ago, but the name is Talon Nor. Nice to meet you I guess."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:31 pm

Russet nodded his head at Seraph. There was a lot of trouble going around but he didn't want to acknowledge it anymore since he honestly thought they were all trouble.

Well, at least I'm not having cutie mark issues right now.

Never tempt fate.

Russet blushed very red when Burning asked him his relationship status so bluntly. He would have pit out his last bite of his banana split if it were not so tasty. Swallowing and laughing nervously he nodded shyly.

"Umm...Well, yeah. I mean I just got here in Manehattan pretty much."
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:03 pm

"Really?" Seraph asked, attempting small talk. He ignored the guard's rather uncouth attempt at flirting, and forgave her silently.He had a sneaking suspicion that Russet may be not entirely thrilled with the notion of romance.

"How are you liking it in Manehattan? I've always preferred Canterlot myself, but I know the Big Apple has a tendency to attract ponies of all walks of life."

Now wasn't that true, Snake Eyes?

"The Black Talon?" Snake Eyes adjusted her aviators and leaned against a wall in the alleyway. "Not too shabby, I was worried you be called Sunshine SparklePlot." She brought out a flank flask and took a little swig of it. "Apologize to anypony named Sunshine SparklePlot."

She rocked off the wall, revealing a poster behind her with her face (with signature sunglasses) on it:

"Wanted for Terrorism agains Equestria, Larceny, and Discordian Sympathies. Reward: 1000B ALIVE."

She turned around to stare at it for a while. "Ugh, they never get my face right... So Nor, what do you do for a living? Might as well share, seeing as I already did."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:58 am

Burning Heart got the feeling Russet wouldn't care much for a little romance. She could understand. It wasn't the best environment for it either. Maybe she could pick him up on the way out. They could at least have a quick fling or a one night stand.

"Really now? And I thought a stud like you would have mares hovering around him." Burning didn't mean this for sarcasm, but tried to put it in a way to compliment him. Then she looked outside and it appeared the other two were out of sight. She didn't like the look of either of them still. And she could feel like the one with the sunglasses was familiar.

"Hey Seraph. That mare you were hanging out with earlier. Can you tell me anything about her?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:27 am

Talon wipes the air in front of her like she was shooing away the idea. "The Black Talon? What am I, some bar in Midtown or like a horror film monster?." She adjusted her hat as she observed the mare take a licking of her flask. Talon liked she was drinking because she damn felt the need, but after seeing the poster and putting it together she had to make a decision. Talon liked money.

Who didn't like money? Also from the drinking she clearly was gonna be feeling loose, from the indent on her ear from the temple on the sunglasses she wore them often. So it means, like Talon she understood the value of a finer accessory. Meaning her eyes wouldn't adjust well to the neon lightning if she knocked them off, which would give her a free hit. Which likely be all she needed.

Being an earth pony to might make her a little more durable. She had to take that into account. Her greedy hooves, yearning to throw a punch and just collect that money were itching over her legs. However strangely her hoof didn't knock that filly's glasses off and punch her lights out. She felt this other idea, one she wished happened popped up.

This mare was funny, actually not a blow heart and straight up criminal like she was. Fact was they a bit in common and Talon didn't totally hate talking to her. Also when was the last time a stranger came up to you and tried to actually cheer you up? In the big city that just doesn't happen. She decided she had to make a decision based on character.

The poster sought only greed, just like her and this city. She had to gauge on the flask. It was the only new element. Normally you see ponies sporting the things to get out of paying the bartender for drinks. It also creating the freedom to drink anywhere and anytime, which she was clearly doing. What was important is where she pulled it from.

You should only have it in your trouser pocket or your vest. She wasn't wearing pants, so she had to be from the jacket. She passed there. There is only one more test. What kinda drink was in it.

A flask is a symbol of class and style. So the drink should compliment that symbol. "Tell you what. Let me take a drag off that and I'll tell ya." She said with smirk as she gestured at the flask. Talon felt herself fighting herself. 'Dammit'. 'Dammit'. Was the only thing she could think when spoke.

Why did she always give them a chance, why couldn't see just be cold and take the money? Why did she have to keep hoping that maybe there is someone out there she can actually be buddies with. She opens up to MaryRose. She up and gets killed. Trusts CrimeLord. Cut and dry betrayal.. sorta. Meets this guard who refused to fight her and she even moves in next to him because she liked him, but he doesn't even notice her and gets picked up by some peachy looking teacher or something. Finds some runt Kid on the street, tries to give him a chance for a life better than her's. Runs off to Ponyville. Then that one colt who wouldn't shut up about how awesome he was.. she can’t even remember why she even tried with him.. though he was a excellent carpenter.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:41 pm

Russet burned even redder in the cheeks as Burning suggested that he would pull mares everywhere he went. "No...Only my cousin really. She is the only one that is around. Manehattan is a pretty big place to me. I am still kinda lost in the place. I guess you know two know it real well?"
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:08 pm

Seraph shook his head. "Not terribly. Manehattan is more of Snake Eyes' territory." He glanced out the window, slightly anxious. He wondered briefly where she could have gone off to, it was unlike her to be gone for so long.

"So a cousin then? I take it she is too busy to join us then." He pursed his lips together. "Hm... a shame."

Snake Eyes did not like ambiguous answers. Especially when it could potentially put her own safety into jeopardy. She slowly gave Talon her flask. Filled with cheap whiskey, not very refined, but she liked it for sentimental reasons.

Little known fact: Snake Eyes loves to mix her drinks with a certain something 'just for taste' as she is fond to say.

"The suspense is killing me." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:14 pm

Burning Heart looked at Russet and Seraph. Seraph didn't answer her question, which annoyed her, but Russ was still being cute. She'd have to talk to him again later. He looked more like the nerdy type, though. Which was far from Heart. Maybe she could get into it a little.

Burning got up from her seat and went outside to follow Talon and Snake Eyes. She still couldn't trust them for a second. She trotted behind them and started up a chat, even though she clearly knew she was not welcome.

"Hey, mind if I join the party? Or am I not cool enough for you two?" She looked at the one with the sunglasses again. "And why the buck do I feel like I've seen your face before today?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:38 am

Talon looked down at the flask as she went to drink, but could see the SHINING filly from a mile away and subtly torn the poster off the wall before taking a down of the drink and leaning in towards Snake Eyes. "Look I'm between right now. I got a few odd jobs, my old profession was being a real horse's ass. I use be muscle for Crimelord, you know. That one colt who runs the gangs and mostly everything in this town. Including elections...sss Oh hey there." She put Snake's flask in her pocket as he carefully tucked the wanted poster away, using her turn to conceal it in her vest.

"Listen Mrs.Clean, were planning to go to a bar and get in a fight, you know. Though if you wanna come we could stream line me being thrown in the drunk tank. having a cop there when I start something." She gave a smirk at her jokes as she hoped Snake's Eye would get the message to play it cool.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:47 am

Russet fidgeted with his hooves when the attention was brought on his cousin. Shifting in his seat, he busied himself with a scoop of his banana split. "Umm. We hardly get any time to see each other out of the home. You see, she is rather...busy. Umm. Yeah."

Just as he was hoping that Burning could do something to change the topic or distract, no matter how embarrassing it was, she got up and left without a word. Russet, felt a bit red in the face and immediately began to stuff his ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:42 am

"Well that was quite rude." Seraph watched Burning leave and sighed, returning his bespectacled gaze to his still messy food. "I'm sure that Snake Eyes will handle herself well. She has a tendency to stay out of trouble remarkably well." Or get out of trouble she gets herself in, he mentally added.

the stallion visibly winced as if in pain upon Russet inhaling the icecream. "Now really My Dear, there is hardly a need for that!" He sounded like a OCD mother scolding a foal.

He still couldn't help but peek out the window. A guardspony following Snake Eyes around could possibly be trouble. Thank goodness he has his orders, or things could get very complicated for a lot of ponies.

He finished off his plate in a clean and dignified manner and stood up, putting some enough bits on the table to pay for the meal (and pay a gratuitous tip to the waitress for the cleanup of the lemonade)

"It certainly was a pleasure to meet you, Russet. Would you care to accompany me for a stroll? Maybe we could visit your cousin or something of the like." He smiled in a polite, but commanding manner as he grabbed the stallion's arm (in a respectful and thoughtful manner) and briskly walked out of the diner.

Snake Eyes' grin masked her intentions. She slipped the hidden vial back into her sleeve, thankful she had not added the 'extra little something' to Talon's swig of her booze. Just because Talon was fine with it, did not clear her of the guard. She took back her flask and stowed it in her jacket pocket.

"Oh, y'know." she jokingly punched the guardspony in the arm. "I jusss' got one of those faces, y'know?"

"But seriously, we was jussst gunna go get some drinksss. No need to get in a tiff or nothing. Don' worry 'bout it, ya know?" She laughed good naturedly. Hoping to He-Who-Giggles-At-Old-Grannies-Falling-Down-Many-Flights-Of-Stairs that this guard had a faulty memory.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:52 am

Burning Heart looked at Talon and Snake Eyes again. Not a single thing about them made them seem innocent. But she didn't exactly have much to prove them guilty. So she decided it would be better to pretend that never happened. Unless they screwed up. Drinks did sound pretty fun, though.

"Sounds like fun. Would you two mind if I joined? I know I'm a big upstanding guardpony and all, which doesn't seem like your crowd. But who doesn't like a drink or two every once in a while?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:27 pm

Talon hat raised a bit with her eyebrow as he give Snake Eyes a side look before trying on a smile. "Yeah, yeah. Sure you can. Though I thought you were after Shy Ronnie back there. You might not see him again you come with us, but." He shrugged as she removed the flask, offering to Snakes eyes before she got a smirk over her face.

"Though I know a great place for a drink if you wanna come along." She said with a bit of stand off tone. She wondered what was wrong with situation besides the obvious. She couldn't a read on these ponies intentions, though I guess it didn't really matter unless someone started throwing punches, with Talon wouldn't mind too much. She been getting a few inches in her hooves lately. She gestures them to follow her as she tried to think of all the money she lost by not turning Snake Eyes. She imagined all the things she could of bought and the realization she doomed herself to be poor.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:32 am

"It certainly was a pleasure to meet you, Russet. Would you care to accompany me for a stroll? Maybe we could visit your cousin or something of the like."

Russet was not too fond of the idea of going on a stroll that could possibly lead to the whereabouts of his sister. "Well, actually my cousin- ah!"

He suddenly was pulled from his seat and lead out the door without much more consent. Being the weaker willed, he offer very little resistance as they began their 'walk'.

"Umm...Alright....I guess we are going on a stroll?"
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:03 am

"I don' think that would be a very good-"

"Yeah, yeah. Sure you can. Though I thought you were after Shy Ronnie back there. You might not see him again you come with us..."

Snake Eyes took her flask back and gave the guard a tight lipped smile in what could easily be interpreted as a very unfriendly manner.

Buck.

Buck buck buckity buck.

Snake Eyes did not trust guardponies. They were all bastards and bitches. Every last one and she wanted to avoid them as much as possible, not have a bucking drink with them. But the proverbial die have been cast, nothing more to do than go with the flow.

Her back hoof sneakily started to slide another fallen wanted poster with her face on it under the dumpster next to them.

Seraph walked briskly down a avenue. "No 'ifs' 'ands' or 'buts' about it. But I digress. Thank you for joining me, It is good to have a witness should any appropriate action need to be taken."

The unicorn took a moment to reach inside of his jacket to make sure something as still in place. after a brief moment of searching about his person, he nodded satisfactory.

"I apologize for running out so swiftly, What was that you were saying about your cousin?" He asked. Although Seraph seemed to keep his interest on Russet, making sure to give him eye contact and nod appropriately whenever he said anything, He would looked down every side street and alleyway they past and up to the roofs of the buildings on either side of the street.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:12 am

Burning Heart shrugged at the two. They were offering to take her with them. But they didn't look like they would enjoy her company. Besides, Talon was right. She was rather interested in that one stallion, Russet. Maybe he'd like to hang out with them. Unlikely, but worth a try. Maybe at least see where he's going.

"Now that you mention him, I'm gonna go check on 'Shy Ronnie' as you call him. Don't take off without me." Which they probably will.

Burning trotted back to see if Russet and Seraph were still around. They were trotting away rather fast. But being a guard can give you some impressive speed and cardio. She quickly caught up with the two, engaging Russet first.

"Hey you two. What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 2:21 am

Talon turned to Snakes with a smile she likely picked up when she was a mischievous little filly. "Hey I got a sweet idea. Let's ditch her. I bet she got some good skills at running, but her armor will maybe it difficult for climbing and changing direction. I know a few ways to get downtown just using roof for a awhile." She said with more then a desire to do it as she tucked her hat firmly on her head.

"Besides I kinda want to hurt her feelings and I kinda don't want to pay for the meal at the diner I ordered." She picked up the ladder cane and pulled down the nearby fire escape before climbing up it. "Let's bust a move." She said before ascending up to the metal grate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of two ponies
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next