My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snake Eyes:4th OC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

Snake Eyes:4th OC Empty
PostSubject: Snake Eyes:4th OC   Snake Eyes:4th OC I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:06 am

Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes:4th OC NIKIuFn
((With Glasses))

Snake Eyes:4th OC PMLph2B
((Without Glasses))

Species: Earth Pony

Mane:Short and stylish, with a crimson headband to keep it in order, Black.

Tail:Black with crimson highlights. Windy and prehensile, she seems to have much more control over her tail than other ponies.

Eyes: Usually hidden behind reflective aviator shades, Her eyes are almost always unseen. On the few occassions that Snake's shades are off, her eyes are a cherry red, and are slit like a snakes due to a birth defect.

Body: Very slim and lithe, Snake Eyes is a lot like her namesake. She usually wears an expensive black suit with a red buttondown shirt and a black necktie.

Cutie Mark: A snake wrapped around two dice with the “1” up. (Closest equivalent would be the ensignia on this necklace)
http://image0-rubylane.s3.amazonaws.com/shops/jjtucson/596.1L.jpg

Age (Baby,adult): Adult (31)

Personality: Snake Eyes has been around for a very long time, or at least she feels as though she has. Although she is a worshiper of Discord and a professional “Trickster, Temptress, and Spreader of Chaos,” she does not hold a particular passion for it. She is wary and sort of despises New Discordian Philosophies and it's followers.

Sure, she is the best there is at what she does, but she thinks of it more as just “Something to do on the weekends” and a way of getting cash.

She is very charming and charismatic, and always ready with a snappy comeback or one-liner. She loves fine things (like food, drinks, and art.) and usually tries to either throw money or talk her way out of problems. When cornered, she will fight back with (literal) teeth and her Blackjack, but she is far from an expert fighter.

Her views on the Tricking also differs from others in her order.

Where traditionally, a trickster chooses a single pony, and spends decades or even lifetimes tormenting and tempting them from the shadows. Although it is considered an art form, Snake Eyes believes in looking at the Big Picture. Whenever she does a prank, she tends to go for quantity over quality, making many minor inconveniences for a lot of ponies causes much more chaos then making one pony go crazy from a decade of nonstop pranks.

Although she is very effective at it, her fellow Discordians do not share the same philosophy, and she doesn't really like them because of it.

She truly hates Neo Discordians.

Snake Eyessss hassss a sssstrange tendencccccy to hisssssss when she isss under duresssssss.

Likes: Gambling, Cheating, Slight-of-Hand, Drinking (a lot, her personal favorite is Appleloosan Whiskey), Her Little Angel (AN OC YET TO BE MADE), Sensible ponies (who are able to be bought), Money, Driving very fast, Fine Suits, and Gardening (in a very draconian, cruel manner).

Dislikes: NeoDiscordian followers, the Return of His Lord Ishkabibble (Slightly traumatized by Discord's return from imprisonment in the Season 2 premier.), “Little Goodie Two-Shoes or Johnny Baddy McLeatherjacket.”(Her names for Monolithic good and Monolithic Evil. She prefers a little more Gray in her morality.). Her Eyes:

She is very private of her defect and prefers to hide them, in the event that her shades come off and her eyes are uncovered, she will usually freak out.

History: Snake Eye's childhood is a mystery to everypony but her. As a child of two Discordian worshipers, she was born with some mild birth defects that manifest themselves in her slightly pointy incisors, literal snake eyes, and a tendency to hiss and shake her tail when upset. Some say she was touched by He-Who-Enjoys-Making-His-Followers-Say-Really-Long-Names, But Snake would say:
"Mind your own Bussssinessssss."

When she was very young she was a free spirit. Although she did her part in spreading a little bit of Discord through the world, she also believed that it would be terribly dull if either Discord or Harmony won, so she distanced herself from the old fashioned Discordians and moved on.

Eventually, she caught wind of an upstart cult of Neo Discordians and tried to fall in with them, curious on their new take on the underground Taboo religion.

Turns out, the younger, more enthusiastic Neo Discordians were much, much worse than the older ones. The Neo Discordians took the religion to dramatic extremes, and were really a glorified group of crazy anarchists who were hellbent on over-dramatic displays and looking as intimidating as possible. They did little more than walk around in black robes, sneering, and run around in circled babbling nonsense in an effort to bring He-With-a-Minor-Allergen-to-Stickupthebum into Equestria. The Old Discordians, (who viewed Discordianism as more of a hobby or something to do on Saturdays) despised them, and so did Snake Eyes, who returned to the Older Discordians and started a very lucrative business as a professional Trickster.

From her modest earnings, she discovered her talent and cutie mark. Cheating and Gambling.

On a job in Manehattan, she became embroiled in a high stakes poker game, and using a reflective surface (conveniently placed beforehand by an unknown party) and some very cleverly loaded dice, she won a lot of money.

After a few games she made a good million, and promptly bought a condo in the City of Lights.

Reportedly, she also took part in the Return of The-One-Who-Giggles-Disconcertingly-And-Quite-Annoyingly.

Snake Eyes exiled herself to a bar and drank for an entire week to forget the horrors of a world of Pure Chaos.

The event only solidified her belief in the Balance of Chaos and Harmony, with the advent of the Crystal Empire and the new Princess Twilight, Snake Eyes has doubled her efforts in spreading wide-scale Chaos and misdemeanors, attempting to spread balance.

She currently lives in a highrise condo in Manehattan, but frequently takes trips to PonyVille, where her organization is located.

RP segment: (Refer to post below)
((SITUATION 4: the set up))

“You are under arrest.” The pony in golden armor said.

“WHAT.” Snake Eyes' mind raked itself for any Trick she may have been caught doing. She instantly reached for her billfold in her jacket pocket.

“Look man, I'm sure this is just one big misunderstanding.” He got out a 50 bits bill and sneakily hooved it towards the guard. “Lets say we just forget about this and go about our day, eh?”

The Guard's stoic expression showed no amusment. “Unlike your Manehattan Guards, we of Ponyville have more honor than Bribery.”

Snake Eyes smiled sweetly.

“Yes yesss. Of courssse.” The Guard tilted his head as her strange accent showed. “Ma'am? Are you alright.”

“Just Peachy bucking keen.” She muttered. He returned her billfold to her jacket pocket and adjusted the collar of her buttondown shirt. “Hey so I mean what am I even charged for? I didn't even do any-”

“Robbery. There is in fact a revolver in the pocket of your jacket.” the Guard pointed. Snake looked at it as her red serpentine eyes widened. “WHAT THE ACTUAL... I can see why this would be confusssssing officsssser.” Her hiss became more pronounced as her tail whipped back and forth.

“But I mean can't you...”

“I'm going to have to take you in.”

“BUCK.”

Acceptance

Last edited by OzyManedias on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Snake Eyes:4th OC   Snake Eyes:4th OC I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:49 am

The only part of this OC of real concern is the mutations, as this effectively creates a new type of pony. Removal of the lizard eyes and the fangs would fix this.

Also, try not to play too much on the religious cults idea. While there is nothing wrong with Discord worshipping, the inclusion of dangerous, 'evil' cults is not too fitting of Equestria.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Snake Eyes:4th OC   Snake Eyes:4th OC I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:41 pm

I discussed the eyes with him and I thought it was going to be a curse. that's what I said ok to. I didn't know about the fangs as well.

Just thought I'd say that.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Snake Eyes:4th OC   Snake Eyes:4th OC I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:06 pm

Okay, I will take away the fangs as per your request. But if it is at all possible, could I keep her eyes?

I also toned down the "cultists" a little bit.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Snake Eyes:4th OC   Snake Eyes:4th OC I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:31 pm

I say this should be approved (wait for the other mods first though to see if they concur). The eye thing could be treated as a birth defect or something along those lines, and as long as he doesn't power play with her then I don't see much of a problem.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Snake Eyes:4th OC   Snake Eyes:4th OC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:28 pm

Discussed and changes made.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake Eyes:4th OC   Snake Eyes:4th OC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snake Eyes:4th OC
Page 1 of 1