My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) Empty
PostSubject: An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)   An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 11:08 pm

It was a lovely afternoon in Canterlot.
A stallion with a moss green coat busily worked on his loads of notebooks and journals, noting down all he could as he had managed to acquire his own little section of the beach, a few tables set up with snacks and drinks already. the sun shone over the beach and was sure to set in a few hours.

Destiny however was as busy as could be, distracted by his notations. "okay.. so.... This Cutie mark....... Similar to........ In a situation of...." He muttered to himself, as he wrote like crazy. He idly paced back and forth over the sand to the grass of the beach, his hooves creating slight shifting noises of pressing into the yellow sand, which became slightly more orange by the minute.

Destiny had planned a talent show on the beach, where he invited special ponies with unique talents to visit and show their skills off, tell a bit about themselves and how they got their talents. It wasn't only magic ponies too, Destiny had sent out invitations all across equestria, although the event would never get big. For most ponies, it was just a social gathering, but for destiny it was GREAT RESEARCH.

This year, he would not be able to do it all alone, so he communicated with his friends at the library to contact any bookloving and/or library ponies who were free and could help him with his notations. Naturally, he'd provide the drinks and food for them all.
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)   An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 3:34 am

The sun was shining down on the ivory sand, and Bright Eyes paused in her search to enjoy the stunning view.  The sea seemed to shimmer below the clear azure sky, the smell of salt in the air.  The blue mare hadn’t come to the beach to admire to view today.

The morning had been fruitless - there was no work to be found along the road into Canterlot for a wanderer like Bright Eyes.  She had gone to the local library to research some spells instead, but the librarian had offered her a tip to seek out someone for an event of some sort – Bright Eyes didn’t have all the details yet.

But she was definitely curious as she stepped along the shore, hooves sinking into the warm sand.  She could see tables in the distance and finally, Bright spotted a forest green figure standing alone on the beach, his dark pelt standing out in sharp contrast to the beach’s pale sand.  She inhaled a deep breath to steady her nerves.  She wanted for this to go well.

Smiling brightly, she trotted closer to the stranger.  "Excuse me, sir.  I'm looking for somepony called Destiny?"
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)   An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 6:44 pm

"Ah yes,, Destiny seeker is the full name, uh, yes i..." he went to organising his notes on the proper ordedr and grabbed a small bookmark, placing them in his notes before placing them down. "are you here to take part in the talent show? Oh celestia! You're early though, i'm not nearly done setting up snacks or the like! I still have much to do before i'm ready to observe your talent!" he said in busy tone.

Destiny worriedly looked the place over, no one had communicated to him that he could expect a pony like bright eyes to help him so he wasn't expecting sudden last-minute help. Surely he'd appreciate it when he understood the situation, but for now he continued stressing out a bit, getting somewhat distracted from Bright eyes, looking accross each table if he's already put out anything yet...
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)   An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 2:17 am

She smiled as she learned his full name - very unique, and it made her want to ask questions to learn why he was called so, but she kept her curiosity contained (at least momentarily).  She opened her mouth to speak but the dark green stallion seemed anxious now that she was there, and perhaps a bit overwhelmed.  "Destiny Seeker.  It's lovely to meet you.  I'm Bright Eyes."

A talent show?  She couldn't begin to imagine what talents she had that were worth showing off in front of a crowd, and the idea made her feel rather nervous.  Her skills, while useful, were hardly entertaining - unless somepony was fascinated by speed reading, or a propensity for knowing many random things.
The unicorn mare said reassuringly, "No, no talent shows for me.  I heard word at the library that you could use some assistance at your event."
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)   An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 4:57 am

"Oh, Assistance? lovely." He took a deep breath and smiled back at her.
" It's lovely to meet you too, Bright Eyes. Uh, i didn't hear anything from you beforehand, so um, are you already informed on what the even is about?" he asked her, putting his notes down and calmly standing by a table, finally relaxed. Two heads were far better than one, and they'd easily manage to get more work done.

Last edited by Ave on Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)   An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 9:48 pm

She returned his pleasant smile, relieved that he wasn't going into a panic thanks to her unexpected arrival.  Bright Eyes shook her head slowly when he asked whether she knew what the event was about.  "I heard at the library that something was going on at the beach, and Destiny Seeker was the pony to look for.  I didn't get much more than that, though.  It's a talent show?"  Somehow, it wasn't quite what she had expected, but she was curious regardless.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)   An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 10:09 pm

"Yes yes, a talent show!" He hummed. "You come from the library you say?" he confirmed with a smile and a nod. If she was interested in books, this'd be easy to explain! "i'm doing SCIENCE! Specifically, towards cutie marks, and destinies!" He proudly nodded. He had a pile of books with him, and showed her a few books, all of them researches encompassing his subject.... and a love novel. For some reason there was a love novel in between there, and he hadn't notice he was showing it to her.

Last edited by Ave on Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)   An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 10:28 pm

Instantly, her ears perked forward at the mention of science - topics that Bright Eyes had studied extensively.  There was just something about research, exploring for answers and proof and raw data and numbers, that excited the mare, while most others would probably dread it.  "I do love science," she stated with a bright smile.  When he presented the stack of books, she looked with interest - there was even a title she recognized in the mix.  A romance novel caught her eye, and an eyebrow arched curiously.  "Are you investigating a specific type of cutie mark or talent?"
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)   An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 10:35 pm

"Ah a specific type? Not exactly. I research them in general... and although i know i don't have a big shot at it." He sighed. Something bothered him it seems. "nevermind.. perhaps that's for another time..." He shook his head and smiled a bit, although not nearly as happy as he was before. He put his books and notes down. "i have multiple things set up for each pony to show their talents, but the most important part is giving them the time, space and basic needs for a comfortable evening. i still think i should buy some extra snacks, you mind accompanying me?"

Last edited by Ave on Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)   An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 10:40 pm

She noted the change in Destiny's demeanor as he spoke, and the expression on Bright Eyes' features faded slightly with renewed concern for the stranger.  Naturally, she was a curious pony, and she wondered what was ruminating with the stallion's skull.  He continued before Bright could question what subject he was pushing off for the time being.  Perhaps she would inquire later in the day, as she now intended to stay around and see the talent show Destiny had organized with care and consideration.  She nodded eagerly when he asked her to come along.  "Yes, it's no problem at all.  I am happy to help.  Have you held talent shows like this before, Destiny?"
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)   An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 10:48 pm

"Oh yes, i do it all the time. Ponies are starting to ask me where the bits for all the food is coming from" he said with a light hearted chuckle as he didn't answer the question and moved to the market district with her, not that they'd be there for long. He enjoyed her presence, and did so like her demeanor and interest in the subject!

((i think we can keep the RP here, since i intend it to be a very quick grocery trip.))

Last edited by Ave on Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)   An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 10:52 pm

Bright Eyes followed the stallion's lead, trotting beside him as they went on their errand. Canterlot was a big city, so she was glad that he seemed to know where he was going. "And this is for your own personal interest?  Perhaps you could compile a book!" The idea was rather exciting. "It's a subject I would be curious to learn more about.  I imagine you have seen some very interesting things! Do you reside here in Canterlot?"
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)   An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 11:01 pm

"yes, i do reside here in Canterlot.. And a book. I will definitly think about it! although, for now, i have a bigger issue to tackle.. a destiny, If you will!" he nodded, enthusiastic about it. he stopped for a bit, and suddenly threw his arms wide.

"Imagine this. A huge summit, ontop of a glorious mountain, Much like Canterlot, but very difficult to get through. in the center of it all, a great temple. Dedicated to the ponies meant for greatness, People like the princesses and Heroes of all ponies of equestria can visit there to meditate on their Glorious Destinies. I will call it... Destiny Summit, and it will be my creation. I believe it to be my destiny." he said, staring into the shining sky with wide open eyes. His eyes seemed different, they were gleaming with hope and glory, which they weren't as first.

"And i'm researching Cutie marks for now so i know more about destinies and can Reunite with my friii-" his expression drained itself of hope, and his eyes ran empty, becoming blacker than even when they first met. "-eeeends." he said bleakly and without all too much spirit. It seems his friends were the issue he didn't want to speak of earlier. He stood up and walked on again, deep in thought and eyes straight on the ground, gleaming completely gone.

Last edited by Ave on Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)   An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 12:08 am

For some reason, Destiny Seeker didn't quite fit the image of Canterlot ponies - he didn't seem stuffy or vain.  When he spoke with great enthusiasm, Bright Eyes could all but feel his excitement.  She always loved to see ponies who are passionate about something, and who aren't afraid to show it.  She appreciated genuine displays of emotion, as Destiny was exuding.  "That sounds like a marvelous idea," she commented quietly.

But, once more, the forest green unicorn's mood changed suddenly as he spoke.  It seemed that mention of his friends was a trigger for Destiny, and the passion instantly drained from his face and his entire body seemed to slump.  The smile on Bright's face vanished as he began to walk again.  Briefly, she wondered if he wanted to be alone now.  But it was in Bright's nature to cheer others up.  She never liked to see somepony in distress.

She trailed after him, eyes sympathetic.  "Destiny, are you alright?  I can just listen, if that helps..."  Her words trailed off into silence.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)   An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 12:18 am

he smiled to her, greatly. "yeah, i'd love to talk about it." he said with a relieved sigh. and while not suddenly regaining all his spirit again, he did get up and look out infront of him. "let's just get these groceries done first, and i'll tell you the full story on the beach." With a still somewhat saddened gait, and a melancholic and calm smile, he continued on, however, his eyes once more had a bit of gleam in them, Bright eyes' sympathy remembering him of his passion, of his chance. he may not have the best chance at his goals. But he had to take any chance he could get.

He went over to the market stalls now they were there and bought together some ready made snacks, pulling out bit after bit from his bag, filling up two saddle bags worth of snacks. "I think they'll love these pastries. And all kinds of drinks to keep their throats safe from all the stories i'll be asking them to tell me."

Last edited by Ave on Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)   An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 12:24 am

She gave a slight nod when he proposed getting the groceries before story telling, since they were coming upon the stalls and the ponies selling their goods.  She did briefly wonder if it was wise to allow him to open up about his feelings before his important planned event - what if he became too upset to do his research?  Bright Eyes would feel terribly guilty.  But then, not offering a listening ear would have made her feel even worse. "You're a very thoughtful host, Destiny.  I'm sure the ponies will appreciate all that you've done to accommodate them.  Plus, plenty of ponies are proud to show off what they can do.  A talent show probably does wonders to boost confidence."
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)   An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 12:29 am

"Oh.. yes. i do suppose so. i receive many a thanks when i finish them up. that must be what they're for." He smiled more, looking at his bags as they started walking back. "Right. Confidence is a magic in and of itself, it makes ponies do things they otherwise never would have done, or perhaps even never could have done." He shined to her.

That once more lifted his spirits some more, and he walked a little straighter on the way back. "You're a really considerate pony yourself. Your words are well thought out." He said, walking ahead and smiling to her, his hooves once more hitting the pavement like normal hoofsteps as they closed in on the beach.

Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)   An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 2:11 pm

She watched his mood alter once more from the corner of her blue eyes as she stepped along the cobblestone street.  "And you're bringing ponies together who might not have met otherwise.  It's a lovely thing." Bright Eyes couldn't suppress a smile when he complimented her specific choice of words.  It was something she was always conscious of, but most ponies didn't take notice of it.  "Thank you.  I do try to be helpful when I can be.  What about you?  Do you have a special talent?  Other than remarkable organizational skills," she commented with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)   An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 2:26 pm

"That... is a difficult subject for me. But one i must tell you for my story to make sense." The two were close to the beach once more, Destiny's hooves pressed in the ivory sand.

He carefully placed the snacks he bought upon a table, and moved up to a small podium he set up there. "To explain my special talent.. and start off my story, i would like to show you a spell. Some may say i have a very impressive talent, for i am able to weave spells together, and cast spells other unicorns could never, but.... This spell must be cast upon a pony. To truly feel it's effects, i would like to cast it upon you. It will be an unpleasant experience, and i need you to be able to keep control of yourself once the spell is over. Worry not, i will make sure to dispel it quickly." He reassured her as he stood above her on the podium, taking a calm breath, his chest moving slowly as his horn already started to glow a brilliant diamond white at the tip. He waited for her response before continuing.

Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)   An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 7:36 pm

Bright Eyes continued along the worn road until they were back at the beach, where the gentle sound of waves crashing on the shore invited tranquility.  The mare listened as he spoke of his 'special talent.'  His offer initially made her nervous - what sort of strange, unknown magic did the green unicorn possess?  Was it safe?  She had only met him a short while ago, and she wasn't entirely sure she should trust Destiny Seeker.  But her instinct seemed to tell her that it was alright, that she would gain new insight from the experience if she embraced it.  The other's horn began to glow an intense white shade and she nodded in response, inhaling a deep breath to steady herself for what was about to happen.  "Okay.  I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)   An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 7:43 pm

he smiled and closed hi eyes, bowing down as the white glow of his horn gave way to a black like smoke pouring from it. "i would like you to think of something unpleasant, perhaps... the thought of you being unable to console me." he said with a heavy voice as he cast the spell, the black smoke Filling up with green glimmers and shines before descending upon Bright eyes.

She wouldn't feel much at the start, however, effects came quickly. Anything she didn't feel sure about, she felt at least twice as unsure about. All her bad feelings, he fears, any latent angers she had, they became more. Whatever grudge she held, she felt suddenly weighing heavily upon her, dragging her down. And then the spell vanished, replacing everythign with the concerned face of Destiny standing next to her, the glow of ivory sand below her hooves and tranquil gushing of the waves once more in the distance.

"You alright? it's not a very kind spell." he said, carefully patting her back. "As much as i hate it, that spell is one i partially finished myself. it is the centerpiece of my talent." he said, slowly giving her some time to rebuild herself, hoping it wouldn't be too bad. "Say if you're ready to hear the story, then i'll start."

Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)   An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 10:25 pm

The brilliant white glow, almost pleasant though slightly blinding, didn't give the mare any indication of just how awful it was going to be.  He instructed her to think of something unpleasant as black smoke engulfed Bright Eyes into its dark cloak.  The first thing that flashed into her mind was her parents, terrified and lost.  The thought made her heart jump, and the accompanying emotions it inspired made her gasp aloud.  Uncertainty filled her heart and mind:  Why had she ever left home?  What was she doing with her life?  Was it all a waste of time?   Unexpectedly, she thought of Aero - Would she see the pegasus again, ever? She felt far away from the world, in a bleak place.  A wave of anger threatened to cloud her senses - a boiling rage she had never experienced before.  The hate that welled within her terrified her, and she gave a startled cry.

Just then, it was over.  The green stallion was still standing before her.  The beach was still there, untouched.  The world was just as it was before the spell.  "Is there a way," she began, breathing in short, shallow gasps, "Isn't there a way to reverse it?  Do the opposite?  Inspire good feelings." She was still distressed, and while she didn't want to make him feel badly about his 'talent,' it was unlike anything Bright Eyes had seen or felt before.  More like something she'd read about in one of her old history books.  It was fascinating, but it felt dangerous somehow.

She needed a moment to regain her composure.  She found that she was shaking slightly as her focus was fixed on Destiny once more.  "Yeah.  You can tell your story."
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)   An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm

"Yeah, there is a spell to reverse it. It's a little thing we like to call..." He reassured her in his calmest voice before hugging her closely and slowly. "Friendship." He said, hoping this would help her composure somewhat.

He prepared to tell his tale, grabbing a glass of water and having a sip.
"It all started.. Back when i was a young foal in manehatten. A colt, on his very first school. I was young, i was gifted. No subject was too difficult, and there was nothing i didn't understand." he said, slowly walking over to his books and placing a hoof on them. "There were a few others who were with me. They raced at the same speed, they read the same books beyond our age. Five of us, in total. Each a great learner, and capable of every subject. As young colts and fillies do, we wondered what cutie mark we might get. We tried many things, but it never really seemed to happen, and everything we were allowed to do was all too easy for us. Then.. one faithful day." He huffed softly, slowly walking over to the podium and sitting down. "We made a decision that would change our lives. There were some bullies at our school. Manehattan always had bullies. We thought we'd teach them a thing. Make them do something unforgivable and then rat them out to the teachers. We tricked them, made them believe one of the fillies amongst us had a crush on them, and she was a beauty, smart like the rest of us, too. They fell for it. She broke their hearts, and i used... That spell. The one i just used on you. They attacked us, and we protected ourselves, however... by then, we realized.. if we were going through with this... We were the bullies." He grunted and kicked the sand. Foals always made bad choices, but it sounds like he and his friends realized on time.. right? "It wasn't -too- late. We never ratted them out. One of us was the best at lies, no colt like him could hide his feelings. We would just never talk to those bullies again. They'd fear us, and we'd avoid them. Nontheless.. the night afterwards.. it happened. We each had a nightmare... and we each got out cutie marks during it. We each believed, with all our heart... that these cutie marks were related to the evils we had done to execute the plan. We called them... 'Cruelty marks'." A final sigh left his mouth and he turned his head, looking to his own.

"i have come to accept mine. I know there is more to it, more to my destiny. However i also know... We -must- be connected. It has -everything- a cutie mark connection has. But we all avoided each other, not wanting to remember our 'cruelty' marks. Now, each and every of them vanished from the records. None of us have our true names anymore. They must still believe their cutie marks only represent the evil they can do. And if i ever fulfill my destiny, i must change that view, make them happy again. They must believe in destiny once more." Having told his tale he smiled and stood up.

"And that's my tale of my.. no, Trueshine Brilliance's past." he said, making his horn and eartips shine brightly as he said that. it was clear that was his old name. "and along it, the trials and tribulations to come. Thanks for listening." he said, smiling to her. "the thing i hoped to research are the connections out destinies have to one another, and how this might even exist within cutie marks. Cutie Mark Connections, as some of us call it." He nodded, walking back to his books, all the various researches on cutie marks and destinies.

Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)   An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:15 am

A small smile appeared on her face with his attempts to reassure her.  Bright Eyes didn't recoil from him when he pulled her closer for a friendly hug.  She knew he was just trying to comfort her  But the lingering memories of what she had felt remained in the back of her mind.  Perhaps she was just too sensitive.  She shook her head, willing herself to forget as he began his story.

His early life was a mirror of what Bright Eyes had gone through when she was a filly - smart, easy to absorb new information, love for books.  The difference was that Destiny had once had a core group of friends with whom he had bonded.  She hadn't grown up in Manhattan, but she had experienced bullying as well in her foalhood.  Her expression became neutral as he explained what he had done in retaliation for the humiliation the bullies had given the five friends.  It was hard for her to judge Destiny for something he had done as a colt.

"Trueshine Brilliance."  She repeated his name thoughtfully, wondering if she should use it instead of Destiny.  "Your work is meaningful to you, I can see.  I've always been the type who tries to find clues, to figure everything out, but sometimes there are questions that don't have answers at all," she mused aloud, ever philosophical. "Is there a part of you that hopes your old friends will appear one day?"
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)   An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 10:25 am

"Of course. But any wise pony worth their weight knows it won't be so easy." He went into his saddlebags and grabbed a picture. There they were, 5 young foals. All about the same size. Left, an Orange foal with Long, Curly mane, After that, A smiling Trueshine Brilliance, a bright green Unicorn with radiant whiteblue horn, somewhat shorter than the rest and with a gleeful shine in his eyes. Slightl in the back and middle, a Bright yellow Unicorn, Larger than the rest he was, a tough looking face and fiery manes gave way to a manly grin, horn shining with a warm yellow glow. back to the front, a young pink Mare unicorn with a kind smile and a purple glowing horn and nose. Just right from her was another mare, this time a blue pegasus, hugging her closely and smiling brightly, her wings wide.

"As you can tell with me, we probably all look very different nowadays. and we were all just short of geniuses, so wiping away our traces is likely nothing hard for any of them. even those without spells." He grunted. It would be a difficult task to find them, that was clear. "and then... how do you convince a kind mare that a broken heart is a good cutie mark to have?" he sighed. "it will take long, i know, but somehow, i'll manage to make us all happy again. And then, we'll make destiny summit. Together." He said. He took a moment to breath and regain his composure.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)   An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Excessive Talent Show (Destiny Seeker & Bright Eyes)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next