My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWU rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sonicthunder

sonicthunder

WWU rules Empty
PostSubject: WWU rules   WWU rules I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:57 pm

Ok, so here are the rules, to organize the thread, It will be located in the category: "other places." there will be three different topics for the teams,a which are the following : Animal Team, Plant team, and Weather team, You don't have to be a Pegasai to be on the weather team. so here they are...the rules that is.

One team per character. This means, please do not change what team your character is on. You are welcome to RP more than one characters however, and have them on different teams.
- Listen to your Team Leader. They are there to guide the RP and give direction; when they say a task needs to be done, volunteer and get at it.
- Involve others- Nopony can do this alone, and none of these tasks can be done immediately or right away. Be sure to help and interact with others on your team!
- All forum rules apply. Please be courteous to others, and keep the RP appropriate.

To get involved, choose a team to participate in with any of your character. Team leaders will get selected to organize the wrap-up, and the team leaders can use your help in getting basic tasks done! Each team leader will be providing tasks for ponies to volunteer to complete- RP completing these tasks to help your team wrap up their responsibilities!

Be aware that not everything goes to plan, and be ready to help your Team Leader out when they discover a problem- Ponyville can only succeed if everypony works together!

Last edited by sonicthunder on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

WWU rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU rules   WWU rules I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:48 pm

You don't have to be a pegasus to be on the weather team. Anypony can shovel and move snow in a cart.
Back to top Go down
sonicthunder

sonicthunder

WWU rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU rules   WWU rules I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Already covered that, but thanks for the input
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

WWU rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU rules   WWU rules I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:20 pm

Also note to other reading 'other places' is a category. Not literally just other places.
Back to top Go down
sonicthunder

sonicthunder

WWU rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU rules   WWU rules I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:32 pm

Edited, Also no playing cannon characters, you can only reference that they told you to do something, This is big especially for the group leader's

example: A flashback came through Sonic's mind, as remembered what twilight had told him, that everypony cutting the ice needs to cut straight across,both horizontal and vertical, so the ice would cut into smaller blocks to help them melt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WWU rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU rules   WWU rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWU rules
Page 1 of 1