My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 58th Annual Pony Games

Go down 
+4
Soaring Splash
Rosey Bubbles
Vinyl Dash
Callilian
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:26 am

Amy cried out in agony as the wolf ripped into her flesh, her blood staining the nearby sand red. She fell to the ground with a thud, shivering from the pain and tears rolling down her cheeks. It was all she could do to try to remember to breath. Everything began to turn a little fuzzy at the edges. With a sigh, all thought from Amy's mind cleared, and the tears stopped coming. Even the pain felt like it was far, far away. Is this what death was like? Or was she merely accepting the fact that she was to be killed soon?

She was too weak to even move now, so all she could do was lie there and wait. Strangely, she wasn't scared like she should've been. Instead, she felt pretty god darn peaceful. There wasn't anything left, there wasn't anything to be done. It was all soon going to be over.

Health: 10
Water: 1
Food: 20
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:45 am

Iris Dodge 1-15 Wound 16-55 Kill 56-100
Broken Dodge 1-10 Wound 11-50 Kill 40-70 Wound 71-100

Last edited by Calla Lily on Fri May 17, 2013 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:45 am

The member 'Calla Lily' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 4, 48
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:51 am

Iris's sai hits Broken Heart in the throat, effectively ending the stallion's life. Logik's axe, however, lodges right behind Iris's head, in the trunk of the tree she was perched in.

(Sorry for the finale being so lame, I lost ideas. Next time, some other gamekeeper gets to decide!)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:09 am

Iris heard a whistling sound as the pony Logik threw an axe at her. It missed and lodged into the tree's trunk. She sighed in relief and dragged herself away from the tree, not wanting to be subject to another axe. She weakly stood up, a bit unstable on her feet, but was able to walk a little bit. She still had two knives left, she either had to use them on the remaining tributes, or save them and find a different way to kill them.
Health:10
Water:2
Food:30
((Calla, how many tributes are left again? Is it just me Amy and Logik?))
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:49 pm

((Cough, cough, yes, someone die!!))
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:29 pm

((Oh look, new posts that have somehow been able to evade my perfect and infallible perception.))

~~Logik~~

The mare's attack hit its mark and killed the target stallion, while Logik's attack missed. Barely. His axe embedded itself into the trunk that the target tribute had been sitting against, and the other pony gave a sigh of relief. With what little strength she could muster, the mare got up to her feet and shambled away from Logik, who in turn walked over to the tree he had hit, pain going up his legs whenever he took a step.

With a good amount of effort, the stallion reached his axe and pulled it out of the plant with his telekinesis, preparing it for another attack. Looking towards the mare, he could see that she hadn't gone too far, and likely would not be able to get much farther than she was with the wounds that had been inflicted upon her. Logik cast a teleportation spell to quickly catch up to her, but when he attempted to do so his horn only flickered, and he winced slightly. Not strong enough to teleport... So advanced spells are generally out of the question, then...

Axe still in his magical grip, the Unicorn began to walk towards the mare, the slow pace quickly turning into a trot. He may have been considerably wounded, but he could cope with the the effects of an average trot. At least for now. Within only a few seconds he caught up to the mare, and with only a moment's hesitation swung the axe at her neck.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:36 pm

As Iris scrambled away from the tree she noticed she was heading closer to the other mare, Amy. Feeling a pinch of guilt, she drew on of her last knives and threw it at her, aiming straight for her heart. She heard shuffling behind her and saw Logik coming at her with an axe. She tried to scooch away, but not before he brought his weapon down, aiming for her neck. She screamed and waited for it to either puncture her skin or miss.

((ee! the tension!, Calla I am allowed to have her attack and then wait for the results right?))
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:46 pm

Iris Dodge 1-10 Wound 11-50 Kill 50-100 (Hey, all of y'all are almost dead)
Amy Dodge 1-11 Wound 12-54 Kill 55-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:46 pm

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 14
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:47 pm

((um calla you only rolled once.))
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:47 pm

(Ach, sorry, here's Amy's)
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 23
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:50 pm

The axe hits Iris in the shoulder, and the mare falls, on the brink of death. Her knife hits Amy in the leg, and the other mare falls as well.

-5 health to both. If another attack is made, you either live or you die. No wounds.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:52 pm

Iris collapsed to the ground as the axe hit her, wounding her seriously. She weakly reached into her bag and took out her last knife, plunging it upward towards Logik, hoping it would hit him. She looked back to Amy and saw the knife and only wounded her faust! she thought angrily.
Health: 5
Water:2
Food:30
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Logik, the rule does not apply to you, your health is still above 10.

Dodge 1-15 Wound 16-60 Kill 61-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:56 pm

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 29
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:58 pm

The knife takes out one of Logik's eyes, but he's still alive. Barely.

-15 health
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:12 pm

~~Logik~~

Logik's axe made contact with the mare but missed its mark, slicing the other pony's shoulder. The mare fell down to the ground, and Logik walked over to stand over her. He raised his axe to attack again, but hesitated as various emotions passed through his mind. Guilt, horror, sorrow, anger, pain, both mental and physical... Before he could respond, the mare suddenly took a knife out from seemingly nowhere and stabbed upwards, the blade penetrating straight through Logik's eye.

"GAH!"

The Unicorn took a step back and lifted his hoof to the new wound, screaming in pain. No, they won't stop, and so you can't stop either. This mare would probably die within the hour if left to her own devices, and yet she will still do everything in her power to kill you. You cannot show mercy, you cannot hesitate. Logik opened his unharmed eye to take aim, and then once again swung his blade down onto the mare, her neck being the target once more.

Health: 15
Water: 1
Food: 65
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:14 pm

Dodge 1-40 Kill 60-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:14 pm

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 35
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:15 pm

The ax misses completely, flying out of the stallion's grip and landing in the sand twenty feet away.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:16 pm

Iris sighs in relief as the unicorns second attack misses. She pulls her knife back and stabs at him again, hoping to hit his heart.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:20 pm

((I don't even... XP))
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:24 pm

((hey, you attacked me twice too! what am I supposed to do? waste my last knife by trying to hit amy?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 58th Annual Pony Games
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next