My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 58th Annual Pony Games

Go down 
+4
Soaring Splash
Rosey Bubbles
Vinyl Dash
Callilian
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Broken Heart shuddered at seeing Iris being slammed around, but this was just the distraction he needed.
Just a couple of days go, he would've scoffed at the idea of killing ponies, but now, he could actually win this.
He lunged at Covin, cactus in hand.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:50 pm

((Health: 45, Hunger:100, Water:3))
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:01 pm

Dodge 1-33 Wound 34-66 Kill 67-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:01 pm

The member 'Calla Lily' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 100
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:03 pm

((Wow. What're the odds?))

Broken slams the cactus into Covin's face, killing the stallion. He drops with a thud, and the cactus lodges in his face, irretrievable.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:32 pm

With a sour face, he pulls the cactus out of Covin's face, and lunges at Amy.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:23 pm

((Cough, cough, irretrievable))
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:36 pm

~~Logik~~

Logik gulped slightly as he watched the Head Gamekeeper fight Iris, playing around with the tribute as a dog might with a toy. Suddenly he heard a nearby thud, and turned to see the other two tributes, one now dead by the hooves of the other pony. The Unicorn quickly realized that the stallion would try and kill him and Amy next, and took a step back, quite afraid.

No. You can't stop him with fear. You must fight! You can't hold it off any longer, there is no other option!
Logik gulped once again, and then lowered his horn, aiming it at the other pony. He closed his eyes and quickly cast a fireball spell, his horn glowing with a grey aura. Why does this have to happen...?
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:14 pm

Dodge 1-50 Wound 51-100 (No Fatal Spells)
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:14 pm

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 7
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:20 pm

The fireball misses, singing past Broken.

Calla Clone grinned at the tributes, her horn glowing again. The earth trembled beneath their feet, shaking the cornucopia and sending the tributes flying themselves. They all landed in a heap, and Covin's body, with the cactus, sank into the ground, returning to headquarters.

All tributes -25 health

"Who will persevere?" Calla Clone asked. Her horn glowed again, and a pack of sand wolves rose from the dunes, advancing slowly towards the remaining tributes.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:29 pm

Iris screeched as the cornucopia shook. She held back another scream as a pack of wolves arrived. She stuffed her hoof in her mouth to prevent her from making a sound. She fell to the floor of the oasis, trying in vain to stand up, but her legs would not support her.
Health: 35
Water:3
Food: 40
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:36 am

Broken Heart quickly picks up Covins bag, finding some pain killers and bandages and a couple of crackers, and two daggers.

He grabbed it, and saw wolves approaching them. He ran to a palm tree, slowly ciming up it. He wasn't the most physically able, but he wasn't weak either. He finally got up, watching the other two ponies.

Now out of reach from the wolves, he took the pain killers and reapplied the bandage, feeling much stronger.
Now more confident, he flung one dagger at the pony who tried to injure him, Logik as his name.

After flinging the dagger, he realized what he had become. He had become just like the ponies he tried to kill, crazed by this desert, and felt horrible. He never wanted to kill anypony. But he had a family, and a life back home, and they needed him.

Health:60
Hunger:100
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: ............   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:35 am

Kill 1-33 Wound 34-66 Dodge 67-100

Last edited by Calla Lily on Thu May 16, 2013 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:35 am

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 93
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:37 am

((Those rolls really annoy me... XP Well, good luck everypony! *Glares at Sunny and shakes head while making a 'cutting throat' gesture.*))

Last edited by Vinyl Dash on Thu May 16, 2013 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:41 am

((You're still in, Vinyl. What are you talking about?))

[i]The dagger flies wide, landing inside of a tree.[/i]

As the wolves advanced upon Iris and Logik, a figure appeared in the swirling dust, made to make Broken hurt. Her mane blew in the wind, her eyes blazed with beautiful brightness... It was Cynthia, Broken's lost love.

Of course, it wasn't the real Cynthia, but another of the Capitol's clones, created by dream patterns taken when the tributes were in the Capitol.

The clone grinned at Broken and galloped forward. Stopping, she leaned in to kiss him. Little did he know that her lips were coated in cyanide...
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:28 am

((Oh wow I'm stupid. Misread the rolls. XP Nvm, we may continue killing eachother.))

~~Logik~~

The fireball simply whizzed past the other tribute, and Logik grimaced slightly. Of course it missed. Why wouldn't it miss? I can't do this...why did I have to be chosen? Without warning, the ground started shaking slightly, the tremor quickly increasing in magnitude.

"Gah!"

Logik instinctively shouted when he was thrown off of his feet by the sudden earthquake, landing painfully onto the ground a few seconds later. He quickly bandaged himself and got back up with a considerable amount of effort, spotting a knife for a second as the small weapon flew past his face. He quickly stepped back to recoil from the blade, and turned to see that the tribute from earlier had thrown it. Before he could react, however, the stallion heard a slight growl emerge from his left, and he shifted his gaze to see three sand wolves heading towards him. Oh no...

Logik quickly froze at the sight of the creatures, but within moments shook his head and recovered from the initial shock. No, you can't freeze up now. You have to fight! The stallion lowered his horn once again, casting a higher-tier illumination spell to blind the sand wolves before using a different spell to produce a lightning fast blade of wind to cut through the creatures.

Health: 65
Water: 2
Food: 85
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:53 am

Broken Heart grimaced when his dagger missed, but something else caught his attention.

At first, he though it was a fireball, aiming straight for him, but as the light dulled he saw a pony-like figure, and when she came into focus he knew who it was.

It seemed as if nothing had changed. As if that tragic day never happened, and she still had her long, beautiful locks that swayed in just the right way, perfectly silhouetting her flawless face, with her beautiful eyes and shimmered in the hot desert sun. He hoped she would forgive him for living life without her, without being by her side in death. But, she wasn't dead. She was alive, and smiling, and Broken Heart felt truly, truly happy. Not happy as if you just one a prize at a local fair, he was happy. Something that he hadn't felt in a long time.

She came closer, and puckered her lips for a kiss. There was nothing he would love more, than a kiss from his lost love-no- his found love, and then, just as he was leaning in, he heard a growl and looked below.

He realized he was in The Pony Games. The thing he had been forced to watch since he could stand up on four hooves. The game designed to manipulate your deepest fantasies, or fears. His profound knowledge took the best of him, and used his last dagger to impale Cynthia- no, a brainless clone, right in the heart.

The emotional tole took on him was much, much worse than anything that kiss could have done. He didn't think he had the right to live anymore, even if he only hurt a clone. He looked from the branches, deciding whether to jump it and get eaten by the wolves. It would be all over. He wouldn't have to live with himself anymore.

He tried his best to tell himself that this is what they wanted you to do, to snap out of it, but it felt as if everything had been drained out of him. He just laid there, in the palms, not having the will to move.
((I knew giving him 10 Intelligence would pay off somehow :D))
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:03 am

((As Gamekeeper in the finale, I'm not allowed to kill tributes, only bring them to the ledge of death. Other tributes have to be the ones to push. Sand Wolves are all for now, so kill, kill, and may the odds be ever in your favor!!))
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:53 am

Amy glanced around, suddenly feeling everything breathe in a flurry of action. There was killing and a poor purple pegasus who Amy;s heart went out to that was being played around with by the head gamekeeper, and Amy took a step back as she cringed when she saw the pony try to flee.

Suddenly Logik bent over, concentrating as his life depended on it. Confused, Amy turned, only to feel a blast of heat whizz past her as a fireball shot by, aimed at a pony who had tried to kill her. Eyes widening, her jaw dropped, once again eternally grateful for the pony who she now owed her life to. she was about to thank him when the ground shifted beneath her feet.

An earthquake rattled the very substance of her bones, and she toppled over with a painful crunch of bones. She cried out in pain, limping when she got up - she'd suffered a broken hoof. Wincing, Amy tried to place some weight on it before lifting it back up again and hopping away. When a growl emanated from her right, Any squeaked in surprise, facing some large sand wolves that Logik was currently trying to fight off.

Determination set in her eyes. She hopped over to them, standing right under and poking one in the foot. "Oi! Mister! Come get me!" she taunted, before focusing and teleporting away. She really wanted Logik to have the best fighting chance, and she was going to do everything in her power to get him one.

Health: 35
Water: 1
Food: 45
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:46 am

Iris almost cried as the wolves approached her. She weakly pulled out her last Sai and threw it at the closest dog, it fell dead. Iris remembered the hand arrows she had strapped to her wrist, and she threw hoof out to trigger the arrow contraption. The arrows flew towards the second wolf, killing it. The third wolf, unfazed by the two deaths, crept closer. Iris pulled out a knife and waited for the wolf to get closer. It was soon standing in front of her face, ready to devour her within seconds. Iris took the dagger in two hooves an plunged it into the wolf's chest. It whimpered and fell dead. Iris pulled her knife out of its chest.
Health:35
Water:2.5
Food: 40
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:33 am

With a snarl, the other wolves attacked, biting Amy and Broken with force. Iris had fended hers off just barely, and Cynthia Clone crumpled to the ground. She and the Calla clone disappeared.

Broken and Amy -25 health

Logik was their next target. Two split off from the pack and lunged. One caught Logik on the shoulder and ripped three rifts into his skin.

Logik -35 health

The sand was blowing, and it hit Iris's wounds, effectively causing immense pain where it entered her bloodstream.

Iris -25 health

And with that, the menaces faded. All the tributes had been reduced to almost nothing. It's up to one to end it all, before something worse appears...
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:44 am

A tear seeped from Iris's eyes as sand stung her wounds. She whimpered and cried out, too weak to move. Her eye clouded, she blinked a couple times. She squinted and saw the other tributes attacked by wolves. She tried to push herself up, but her knees failed and she slumped to the ground again. She crawled to one of the wolves and pulled her Sai out of its body, the hand arrows were unretreivable. She moved into a sit position an aimed carefully at Broken. She let the Sai go, praying that it would hit its target.
Health:10
Food:35
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:38 am

~~Logik~~

"Oi! Mister! Come get me!"

A tear nearly came to Logik's eye when he saw Amy trying to draw the sand wolves away from him. They had only known eachother for a few hours, and yet she was willing to risk her life for him just so he could survive the encounter. It was likely that the young pony fully well new that they would have to kill eachother sooner or later if one of them didn't die first, and yet she was still willing to help him out in the situation.

"AH!"

Suddenly, a new world of pain blossomed in Logik's shoulder. The Unicorn turned to see a wolf fly past him and land nearby, blood dripping from its fangs. However, before he could do anything to respond to the attack, the creature, along with all of the other nearby menaces, disappeared, leaving the four remaining tributes to their own devices. The stallion blinked for a second, but then realized what the four ponies were expected to do, and turned to the nearest tribute, unwilling but ready to attack whoever came into his sights first.

That pony happened to be the Pegasus mare that had ran away from the oasis that he and Amy had discovered earlier. She was sitting against a tree, completely helpless and looking just about ready to die. He fought with the choice of whether to leave the mare alone or finish her off, but when she threw her remaining sai at the pony that had attempted to kill him earlier he was quickly persuaded into choosing the more violent option. No matter how injured these ponies are, they will fight to their last breath to survive... I can't show any mercy, I must fight them...sadly...

Using simple levitation, Logik pulled his axe out from the bag on his back, wincing slightly at the sight of the weapon once again. No, I must do this. The Unicorn took careful aim, and then threw the axe at the mare by the tree, closing his eyes once the weapon was in the air so as to not see what would happen to the tribute.

Health: 30
Water: 1
Food: 65
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 58th Annual Pony Games
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next