My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blind Luck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

Blind Luck Empty
PostSubject: Blind Luck   Blind Luck I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:48 pm

Blind Side hated moving. not being able to see meant she needed to rely on memories of places she's been to already to get around. moving to a new place meant she had to risk getting lost. That wasn't the only problem, however. going to a new school was difficult. At her last school, she had encountered lots of people who loved to play tricks on the blind girl. She didn't know what to expect from the people at this new school.

Adjusting her backpack, she opens the door and tentatively walks in. First thing was first. how many people are around and how big is the room? Hearing the occasional voice, she guessed there were very few people around. Tapping her fist on the wall a bit, she listened for an echo of some kind. the very faint echo meant she had to be in the central lobby.

Here came the part she hated. Keeping a hand on the wall, she started making her way around the room. At her last school, the main office was connected to the central area. Hoping this school was kinda the same, she made her way around the lobby feeling for some kind of sign or something.

Last edited by Blind Side on Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Blind Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Luck   Blind Luck I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:46 am

Amber walked with a spring in her step. She had a free period and was ready to waste every last minute of it. She walked past the main lobby but did a double take as she saw a girl trying to feel along the walls. Amber had never seen this girl before, and what she was doing was certainly odd. Always the curious one, Amber decided to talk to her.

"Hey, excuse me." She said to the strange girl, walking up to her, "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Blind Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Luck   Blind Luck I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:07 am

Blind's rather embarrassing display of feeling her way across the room was soon interrupted by a female voice. The offer of help was good to hear, and she took that as an indication to ease up on the expectations of the school a little. "Yes, I actually could use a little help. I'm new here, and I'm blind. I was trying to find the main office so I could get my schedule, but I'm having some trouble." She never truly enjoyed asking for help, but if it helped her get her bearings faster, she'll happily do so.

Adjusting her backpack again, Blind was wishing she had worn her glasses. Her friends at her old school said her cloudy eyes were pretty, but she wasn't quite sure.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Blind Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Luck   Blind Luck I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:13 am

Amber smiled. "No problem! i had a hard time finding the office when I first started coming here, and I can see. They decided to tuck it away in a corner for some reason." She said, shrugging. "Anyway, if you just want to put a hand or something on my backpack, I can lead you to the office." She said, turning her back to Blind so she could have something to reach for.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Blind Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Luck   Blind Luck I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:25 am

Blind smiled at this girl's offer to help. It always warmed her heart when someone would help her out. She slowly reached a hand out, intending to grab onto the strap on the top of most backpacks. after a short time of feeling around, she found the strap and held on. "Thank you so much. It would have taken me forever to find the office if what you're saying is true." She said smiling.

As blind listened, she assumed class was in session at the moment. She knew she'd be late since she had a bit of trouble getting here, but there was no telling how late she truly was. most of the voices sounded adult, but there was the occasional bout of teen voices. "oh, are there signs by the doors with braille on them? my last school had them, but I'm not sure if this one does."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Blind Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Luck   Blind Luck I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:18 am

Amber slowly led the girl towards the office. "No problem. I have a free period, so I can take as much time as we need to find he office. Maybe you should use one of those can thingies to help yourself walk around. Did you lose yours?" She asked.

They were almost at the office. "To be honest, I'm not sure about the braille. I guess I haven't really paid attention to that. We can find out when we get to the mane office." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Blind Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Luck   Blind Luck I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:01 pm

Blind cringed at the mention of the cane. "Yeah, I have one at home, but I don't like using it because it draws a lot of attention. some of it is unwanted. It's useful, but the people at my old school liked hiding it from me." it didn't help that she was forgetful at times. she'd put the cane down somewhere and forget about it. Hanging onto the girl's backpack, Blind continues to listen to her surroundings. the school sounded really big. much bigger than her old school.

"I'll have to ask them about that. If they do, it will help me a lot." She continued. Having those signs would give her a reference point as to where she was. But not every school is prepared for someone like Blind. it was a fact of life for her. A thought struck her suddenly. "oh, My name is Blind Side. What's yours?"

the conversation was interrupted by an adult voice. "Are you Blind Side?" Blind stopped where she was and turned her head towards where she heard the voice. "Yes, that's me. why?" "Ah! Yes, We've been expecting you. I'm glad you found someone to help you find the office." Blind Smiled as the adult talked. "I'm happy to be here. Oh, are there signs by the doors with braille on them? Those would make it a lot easier for me to find my way around."

Blind could already tell what the answer was. "I'm sorry, we don't. I will admit the school isn't designed with people like you in mind." Blind shrugged as the adult was finishing up. "That's alright. There aren't many people like me out there" "Anyway! I have your schedule here, and we got it in braille for you." Blind reached out as the adult put it in her hand. "Thank you."

Blind poked the girl who had lead her here. "uhm, excuse me, but could you help me out again please?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Blind Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Luck   Blind Luck I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:27 am

Amber smiled ay Blind. "My name is Amber Flash, but just Amber is fine." She said, leading the blind girl to the office. She found it a funny coincidence that a blind person would be called Blind Side, but decided not to mention it.

Amber stood silently as the adult talked to Blind and gave her a schedule.

Amber flinched slightly as she was poked. "Of course I can help you . Just tell me where to go and I'll lead you."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Blind Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Luck   Blind Luck I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:05 am

Blind smiled and adjusted her backpack again. "Thank you so much Amber." She said, hoping she was facing the right direction. "It sounds like this place won't agree with me much in the directions department." She said jokingly. It was kinda true. The general consensus was that she was going to have a hard time. Maybe she'll have to bring that cane tomorrow after all. She doubted she could get someone to help her every day.

running her fingers over her schedule, She thought for a second as she figured out what it said. "not great braille, to be honest. a bit hard to read." Becoming silent for another second, she thought some more. "I think it says... Algebra? Room.... 103? maybe? hmm." She should have expected this from paper. braille never stayed good for long on paper. it was amazing it even existed, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Blind Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Luck   Blind Luck I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:17 am

Amber smiled. "It's no problem Blind. I don't mind leading you around until you find out where you are going. It's not a problem, especially for a cute girl like you." She said, winking at her, confident in her flirty body language.

Amber suddenly pulled Blind down an adjacent hallway. "Room 103? That is just down this way, in the math wing." She said, going down the hallway, "Maybe you should ask the teacher if you're in the right class before I leave you by yourself."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Blind Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Luck   Blind Luck I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:00 am

Blind nodded at the suggestion to ask about the class. "That would be a smart decision. I don't think they'd appreciate me just walking in and sitting down in a class I don't belong" She said, giggling. Then a thought hit her like a bag of bricks. "Wait, you think I'm cute?" She said, blushing. she never really knew how she looked considering her body had changed significantly since she lost her eyesight. mornings usually consisted of guessing how her hair was and how her clothes looked.

"I'm flattered, Amber" She said, smiling and still blushing. Blind was used to tricks and pranks, but not compliments. not many would ever really think about her actually.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Blind Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Luck   Blind Luck I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:31 pm

"You are welcome for the flattery Blind." said Amber, stopping suddenly in down the hallway, carefully reading each door sign for the correct number. "Alright...Room 103...Room 103...Aha! There it is!" She said before starting her forced march towards the door.

"Here you are Blind. I'll hang out just outside here for a bit just in case this is the wrong class." She said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Blind Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Luck   Blind Luck I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:09 am

Hanging onto Amber's backpack, Blind was the very picture of 'going along for the ride'. She had to trust that Amber wouldn't lead her astray. She had no good reason to doubt she would since she's been very kind so far.

apparently at her destination, Blind let's go and feels for the wall. feeling her way towards the door. she could only imagine what she looked like. If they didn't know she was blind, she was simply the strange girl practically hugging the wall. Feeling the doorknob, she opens the door and quietly steps into a class already in session. "uhm, hi. Excuse me, but I'm Blind Side. Am I supposed to be in this class? The schedule I got wasn't very reliable." She could practically feel all the different sets of eyes on her. how many of them could tell she was blind?

"One moment Blind, I'll check." The teacher said as he walked over to his desk to find the list of students. "Ah, yes! Blind Side! You are in the right place. Glad you could find us! I'll help you find your seat." The teacher said as he walked over towards her. "one moment. I need to tell the nice girl who lead me here that I'm in the right place." Blind said as she peeked back out the door.

"Amber, This is the right room. thank you so much! I hope I get to meet you again!" Blind finished as she headed back inside. almost immediately, she felt the teacher gently grab her arm. It was unexpected, so she jumped a little. the class giggling a little, the teacher leads her to her desk and places her hand on it. "Here you are. I hope you can remember that place." The teacher said with a hint of genuine concern. "Yes, I can. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blind Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Luck   Blind Luck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blind Luck
Page 1 of 1