My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A right lovey dovey mess

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:59 am

"I'm Fireseeker," he replied.

He trotted alongside Grey Shade for a few moments before speaking again. He gestured to Shy laying on the pegasus' back.

"I hope he's ok. I would feel bad if it turns out he's been injured, especially psychologically. The whole love potion fiasco messed with our minds and it may have made them more vulnerable to harm. Come to think of it, I think Shy may have been the one in love with me..." Fireseeker added.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:43 pm

Sweets was shocked at Recurve's story, she had never heard of ponies shunning another for an accident like that esapesally if nopony died. Sweets smiled softly as she returned Recurve's hug. "Ill always be hear to listen" She said giving him a gentle nuzzle before pulling away and uses her hooves to make him grin "There now all better!~" She says before booping his nose and giggling.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:07 pm

"Really? That might have taken its toll." Shade agreed.

"But in truth I think there's more to this than that. Surely A pony doesn't go mad and smash up his house because he had a love potion effect on. My guess us it was that Recurve thing. Neither of these sound like they've had very happy lives, and from what Recurve said I'm guessing that Shy here couldn't move on, while Recurve is trying his best to for that mare. Jammy git, he has good taste."

They were coming up to the hospital now, Shy still emotionless and vacant.

(I'll probably make a new rp in the Hospital section after Sweet and Recurve get wrapped up. Lets bt fair- Shy's thing is more a secondary element, while the primary idea is Recurve and Sweet getting together. Plus, we're running out of stuff to say While they get through the "why wuv woo" bit. I'll tell in the chatbox when I make a decision because I'm rather lazy and can't be arsed to message you lot or decide right now)
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:06 pm

(Alrighty, I get you. I would think at the most the RP will end after this rotation, when Sweet gets a say in this. See you in the crazy room, Shy.)

Recurve was so relieved now. He finally opened up. And this mare was willing to cheer him up. After telling that story, Sweet moved his mouth into a smile and booped his nose and giggled. Not long after was that smile fixed into position and Recurve giggled with her. This was an amazing moment for him! He finally felt his past leaving and staying where it belongs. In the past and out of his mind. He never felt so elated before. Then he adopted some sympathy for Shy, who was now being taken to the hospital. He didn't want to go there alone, nor did he want to leave Sweet's side, and he wanted to try and patch things up between him and Shy. He stood up and picked up Sweet with him.

"We should go and check up on Shy. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:16 pm

(Nothing to add. I guess mcewanman and I will just sort of...disappear now...)
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:43 pm

(This was fun!)
Sweets smiled "Yes lets!" She started to get up as a loud growl ripped through the air causing her to blush. "I...um...maybe I should get something to eat...Would you like to join me?" She asks as another growl could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:39 pm

Recurve chuckled a bit at the roaring growl that came from Sweet's stomach. Lunch did sound like a better idea than the hospital anyway. The hospitals had food. But they were gross, and only for patients. As he was thinking all this, his stomach made an equally loud growl. He still hadn't eaten anything all day. He was starving.

"Lunch sounds like a great idea, Sweet. And I'd love to join you."

He motioned for Sweet to lead the way to someplace they could eat. She most likely knew of better places. Recurve just stole from market stands like a petty thief, and didn't know of many places to eat

(So, i guess we end this here and me and Sweet move to another section? Or do we keep it here?)
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:09 am

Sweets smiled, he was letting her pick where the were going to eat nopony ever let her pick. Leading the way she walked towards a small cafe she often ate at it was a bit out of the way so not many ponies were eating outside. "How about here? It doesnt look like much but it has really good food and the desserts are to die for!" She says with a smile and a blush.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:01 am

Recurve followed Sweet to a smallish cafe. It seemed like a nice place, and Sweet said they had awesome food and desserts. That was good enough for him to be persuaded. He looked at the place. Probably not the most popular, but small places are usually nicer, as Recurve has seen before, but he wasn't exactly on there side.

No matter. It was time to take hunger and kick it square in the flank with most likely delicious food. Recurve trotted up to the front door and held it open for Sweet. Since he was making changes to himself, might as well be a gentlecolt. He could feel some ponies staring at him in anger and fear. He decided to confuse yet inform them that he's changing and gave each one a big smile. Not like the ones he usually gave with the evil eyes and an evil chuckle. But a sweet, nice, happy smile. Needless to say, all of the ponies who knew him were confused at his little sign of joy
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:07 pm

Sweets blushes when Recurve held the door open for her, giving a shy "Thank you" as she walked in and makes her way to the counter to order, smiling at the old mare behind it as she orders "Ill have a Daffodil and Daisy Sandwich and a Triple Chocolate Sundae oh and some Apple Juice please!" she says then turns to Recurve so he can order.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:40 pm

Sweet looked so cute when she acted shy. It almost melted Recurve's crystal heart. As if she didn't already. At least he was being polite. He trotted over to the counter to order his food. The pony standing behind the counter was giving him some dirty looks. He remembered that pony. He stole from her shop a couple times. But he never harmed her directly. The elderly were too easy.

"Hey, buddy." The mare kept giving him the look of disgust while she smiled sweetly at Sweet Dreams. Recurve just chuckled and made his order. "I'll just have some fruit salad and a Triple Chocolate Sundae with Orange Juice... Please?"

Recurve pulled out a small sack of bits and was willing to pay for both him and Sweet. He was sure both of them would appreciate it. Sweet would eat for free, and the old mare would get some of her bits back. I mean, what?
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:54 am

Sweets blinked as Recurve puts a sack of bits on the table. "Thats alright you dont have to pay if you dont want" She said, Sweets never liked when ponies bought her things because they always seemed to want their bits back...with intrest. She reaches into her saddle bags and pulls out her own sack of bits.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:19 am

Recurve was a bit shocked that Sweet pulled out her own bits. He thought most mares loved to have things payed for them. I guess this was an exception. Eh, those mares weren't exactly love material anyway. Nor could they walk for the rest of their lives for saying the wrong things to the wrong stallion... I didn't just say that...

Recurve found an empty table and pulled a seat out for Sweet to sit first. After she was seated, Recurve sat across from her, smiling. He was a bit nervous to ask, but he just had to

"You know, since I told you about my life, I think it's only fair I hear a little bit about yourself"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:29 am

Sweets blinks then smile shyly "Well um I'm not that intresting but...what would you like to know....?" She squirms in her seat, her saddle bags were bugging her. useing her magic she slips them off and is kind of glad Recurve is on the other side of her so he cant see her flanks.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:38 am

Recurve tried to think of what to ask her. There were so many things that he could ask. What she does for a living? Her family? Where she came from? Her personality? Cutie Mark? Favorite things? So many things to choose from, and most of them are probably bad things to ask. You never know if the sweetest pony could have the darkest secret. He decided to start with something simple

"How about where you came from? Where were you born?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:50 am

"Oh well i grew up in Manehattan for most of my life half in the Slums half in the Elite so to where i was born that im not so sure..." She chuckles softly "But now im looking for a home...here would be nice, but it seems their are no houses for sale..." she saids deep in thought before realizing she had gotten of topic. "Oh im sorry i didnt mean to ramble on like that." She said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:25 am

Huh, not as bad as Recurve had thought. She grew up in the Slums, then the Elite? That was a good example of rags to riches. Though Recurve doubted she was actually rich. At least not millionaire status. Seemed more interesting than Recurve's back story. And she needed a place to stay.

"Well, you could stay at my house until you find one of your own, if you'd like"

Recurve was beginning to blush now. Having this wonderful mare stay at his place? That would be great, but it felt a tad creepy, yet generous. Then he tried to go back to the questions.

"What do you do for a living?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:41 am

Sweets blushed at the offer yo stay at his home, but upon thinking about it it was much better then staying at the tavern wwith it always full of drunks and flirts. "If you dont mind...I would like that alot but only if you have the space!" she said quickly before going on to answer his next question. "Well i guess you could say im a singer and i tell...well rather show stories" She says blushing more "Its not much but it brings some bits in.."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:05 am

Looks like Sweet was blushing again. She liked having the option of living with Recurve? He really must be changing. And he knows he has some space somewhere. It was a rather larger house, and not like anypony else was living there. He was super excited in his mind, but his face and body were still calm and relaxed.

"Great! I'm sure I have some space in my house. A singer and a story teller? Sounds like fun. You could say I'm a Freelancer."

"So, how are you with your family? Better than me, I would think." He joked with that statement. It was true, anypony could have a better relationship with their parents then Recurve did.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:52 pm

Sweets looked down at her hooves "To be honest...i havent seen my parents in a long time.." She of course was talking about her foster parents. "My father and I, we got along perfectly..thick as theives we were you could say...but my mother and me....you could say she disliked me....well more like hated really." She to a bite of her Sandwich chewing slowly before swallowing and continues. "Then a few things happened here and there many words were said so I left....haven't been back since."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:02 pm

Recurve was a bit shocked that Sweet had trouble with her family. At least she got along great with her father. He didn't understand why her mom could hate her. What is there to hate about Sweet Dreams? Recurve sure hasn't seen much. Maybe they shouldn't dwell on that subject. Family is usually a sensitive issue. He'll try and stop asking major questions now

Recurve got his fruit salad and ate away. He forgot how delicious it was. Been so long since he's had one, being away from the Crystal Empire and all...

"Is there anything else you'd like to know about me?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:27 pm

Sweets taps her chin deep in thought, what else should she find out about Recurve? "Well what do you like?" She smirks when she sees him dig into his fruit salad. "Besides fruit salad i mean?" She says as she suddenly feels eyes on her back, looking around she sees a good many ponies staring at them a few giving them dirty looks. Sweets suddenly becomes very intrested in her Sundae, but the huge dosage of choclate slowly helps calm her nevers.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:44 pm

Recurve stopped digging into the fruit salad and looked up at Sweet. His likes, huh? Well, Recurve didn't even really know everything he liked. He forgot. Being evil and hating everything can make you forget what you actually like. He actually had to think deeply about it. You know it's sad when a pony doesn't even know their own likes and dislikes.

"Well, I love Archery. It's my favorite sport of all time. I also like--" His sentence was cut off when he looked past Sweet and saw the ponies giving them dirty looks. of course they would look at Sweet that way. They still think he was a monster. He gave them a threatening, vicious stare right back and made them turn their heads in fear. He may be changing for the better, but he could still get violent

"Where was I? Oh yeah, I'm a pretty avid reader as well. My closet is filled with different kinds of books. Mostly things about the history of Equestria. I like to learn about the past and mistakes other ponies make. That came out a little weird..."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:42 pm

Sweets was a bit surprised by that fact that Recurve said he enjoyed reading so much. "Oh really I would of never thought.." She then realized what that sounded like as she put her hoof to her mouth "I d-didn't mean it like that I'm sorry!" she said looking down she nods "I guess its better to learn form other ponies mistakes then your own right?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:17 am

Recurve sat back, chuckled a bit, and drank his orange juice. They both knew he didn't appear the reading type. But solitude gives you quite a lot of free time.

"When you're closed off from the world, you have quite a lot of free time. And I can't play Archery forever, so I decided to read a few books. That's what I love about history. You can learn where other ponies made mistakes, so you don't make them yourself. How about some of your likes?"

Everypony began to look at Recurve more, listening to him. They all thought he really should learn the mistakes of other ponies. He was one of them, anyway. The only difference is Recurve is still alive.

One stallion decided to be a joker and trot up to Recurve. He looked over at Sweet, then Recurve. He was confused already. He leaned in to Recurve and whispered.

"She's WAY out of your league, buddy. Just go back to play Archery with yourself."

Recurve was fuming with anger after that. He wanted to grab his bow and shoot him straight in the throat or strangle him so he could never make those remarks again. Then he remembered, Sweet would hate that, and attacking him would ruin everything he tried to make himself better. All Recurve did was push the stallion off. He was startled, knowing that if Recurve touched you like that, you would be in the hospital for at least a month.

The stallion went back to his table with his friends, looking like a champion for standing up to Recurve. All of his friends were laughing at Recurve. Almost anything could set him off at this point. Let's all hope they don't try anything

"Anyway, back to you Sweet. What do you like?" He talked to her with a smile. She was the only pony who cared about him, and the only pony he cared about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A right lovey dovey mess
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next