My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A right lovey dovey mess

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:46 am

Recurve woke up and stretched. That was a good night sleep. But he woke up a bit earlier than usual. Oh well, he couldn't complain. More time to spend with Sweet. He was going to give her a good morning kiss, but she was gone. Maybe she already went downstairs. He trotted down the stairs and saw she wasn't there, and her saddlebags were gone. Did she leave him?

Recurve was crushed. Sweet left him in the middle of the night? Why? What would cause her to do that? Well, given Recurve, he wasn't that surprised. Dark, rude, violent... Recurve couldn't waste time grieving! He had to find her! He ran out of his house in the pouring rain, looking for Sweet Dreams.

He searched high and low through Ponyville, trying to find this mare. He was getting extremely worried. Why would she leave? What did he do wrong? He stood in the middle of the rain, and sobbed and whispered to himself.

"I'm sorry Sweet... I knew I couldn't have you... I knew I wasn't good enough... What did I do wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:03 am

Sweets was feeling better, she had walked around Ponyville all night her mind now clear the nightmare was just a distant memory so she was walking back towards Recurve's hose she notices a shape sitting in the rain. She moves closer and sees that its Recurve "Recurve what are you doing out here in the rain!! You'll get sick!" She says surrounding them in a magic bubble that protects them from the rain causing the water to flow like a river off the sides. "You really are a silly pony you know...Are you crying..?"

Last edited by Sweet Dreams on Sat May 04, 2013 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:10 am

Recurve was sitting in the rain, crying his eyes out, then he heard Sweet's angelic voice appear. He looked up, and there she was. She put a magic bubble around them to keep the rain from hitting them. She seemed moderately happy to see him. Maybe she was just taking a stroll. Did Recurve overreact? He wiped the tears away and tried to stop crying.

"I thought you left me. I got scared and went looking for you. Looks like you were just trying to clear your mind. It's just that... I expected you to leave me really easily, and woke up and saw no trace of you. I'm sorry... It's just that, you're the first mare I ever really liked, and I didn't want to ruin that... But knowing me, I could do that in a heartbeat...
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:31 am

Sweets smiled sweetly at Recurve "I'll never leave you I promise you no matter what" Now that she thought about it maybe she should of written him a note "Next time I'll write a note or let you know if I'm going to be gone a long time ok? Now come-on lets get out of this rain and you must be hungry ill make some breakfast to make it up to you does Blueberry Pancakes sound ok to you?" She asks as she started walking back to the house still keeping the bubble around them.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:03 am

Recurve was so relieved to hear those words. No words meant more to him than those. Would Sweet really never leave him? He hoped so. He couldn't stand the thought of Sweet leaving him. At least she wasn't leaving now. And she would leave notes before heading out for a while.

Sweet was offering to make breakfast too? She was too nice. Although who can say no to pancakes?

"That would be great... Um, I hope you don't mind me asking, but why did you leave all of a sudden?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:51 am

Sweets stopped suddenly and turned back to face him "I had a nightmare...and I didn't want to wake you because you seemed like you were having a good dream." She says with a slight smile "But its ok I get them all the time...its funny really...me getting nightmares a lot but my name being Sweet Dreams" She says chuckling half heartily, she knew his next question was what it was about but she knew she couldn't bring herself to tell him that he was what scared her so much.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:54 pm

Sweet had a nightmare? It must have had Recurve in it. Recurve chuckled a little when she mentioned the irony of her name. She was right, Recurve was having a good dream. Still, he wouldn't have minded if he was woken up. If it meant Sweet Dreams, he had no problem with it.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but what was your nightmare about? Did it have me in it?"

Recurve had a strong feeling he had something to do with it. He didn't really show himself as very kind, gentle, or polite yet. He did flip a table, hurting one pony, threatened to knock another one out for making fun of Sweet, and threatened to kill three more when they invaded their privacy to torment them with childish remarks
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:42 pm

Sweets hated to lie to Recurve, but it was better then telling the truth and making him hate himself. "No you weren't in it, I was being chased by Timberwolves...at lest I woke up before they got me...this time.." She said under her breath, What Sweets said was half true she often had timber wolf nightmares. She turned and gives Recurve a gentle nuzzle and realized how soaked he really was. "Oh my we should really get you dried off before you get sick." She says pushing him towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:51 pm

Recurve didn't believe Sweet was telling the whole truth. Timberwolves couldn't be that scary. Then again, Sweet could be a lot more fearful than Recurve. He decided not to question it. But he still wanted to know if she was telling the truth or not.

Recurve was really wet from sitting in the rain and crying. Sweet was right to bring him back to his house. He didn't want to be sick. Being sick sucks. He stepped into his house and went upstairs. He grabbed a towel from the bathroom and dried off. Then he trotted back down to talk to Sweet.

"How was your walk? Relieving?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:37 pm

Sweets was in the kitchen getting everything ready for the pancakes when she heard Recurve come up behind her, She turned around with a smile and her face exploded into a burning red blush, Recurve's normally crystal coat was shining beautiful from the water and his mane still wet fell flat framing his face quite well in short he looked HOT. Sweets quickly shook her head and nodded still blushing a bit "I-it was very relaxing, it also gave me a chance to see Ponyville much more" She turned around and started to make the pancakes, but no matter how much she tried she couldn't get the image out of her head.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:08 pm

Recurve could see Sweet's blushing from a mile away. It wasn't how she normally was. He could see that something about him was giving off a very attractive presence. In other words, Sweet thought he was hot. That certainly felt great for him. And he could say the same for Sweet. She would look sexy if she was in the same position as him. But, like Sweet said, it would risk getting sick. Recurve gave Sweet a little kiss on the cheek and went to the couch.

Recurve reached over to his bookshelf and pulled out a random book. He liked being surprised. The rain hitting the windows was giving a surprisingly calm setting. It looked like hell outside, but it felt wonderful inside. He cracked open the book and read through. Turns out it was a history on Pegasi. An interesting topic. He read and waited for Sweet to finish up. No matter how hard he concentrated on the words, he was now getting the image of a soaking wet Sweet Dreams in his head. The beautiful wet mane slightly covering her eyes, the gorgeous coat, and that sweet sweet voice...
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Sweets hums softly as she cooked the pancakes unfortunately since her mind was else where she ended up burning them somewhat. She walks into the living room with the plates." Breakfast is ready!~" She says placing in front of him smiling wide
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:28 pm

Recurve was going to get up and get the pancakes, but then he saw them on a plate sitting right in front of him. That was nice. She didn't have to deliver the food, but the convenience was always welcome. He looked at the pancakes, noticing they were burned a bit. Oh well, that didn't matter. They would still be delicious. He looked up and saw Sweet's beautiful smile. Her smile alone caused him to have a wide smile himself.

"Thanks, Sweetie."

Recurve dug into the pancakes. They were amazing! One of the best things he's eaten. Who knew Sweet could cook that well? Recurve sat back on the couch, and motioned for Sweet to sit next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:16 pm

Sweets sat down beside Recurve and smiles at him before turning to her full plate of pancakes, one second the plate was stacked high with pancakes the next it was gone and Sweets was patting her lips with a napkin. "I'm sorry they weren't my best batch" she said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:25 pm

Recurve sat back and let the pancakes digest. He surely ate a lot. More than he usually does. They certainly were delicious. They weren't her best? Maybe, but they certainly were spectacular.

"If that wasn't your best, my taste buds would die happy if they had your best."

Recurve picked his book back up and began reading. He peered over to his shelf and saw a book on the history of the Crystal Empire. He used to be in that book. He tore out all the pages and burned them. He had to erase his history. He shuddered when he caught a glimpse of that thing. It was nothing more than exaggerated stories of him. Like a little foals tale, and Recurve was the villain.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:51 pm

Sweets blushes more "your just saying that!" She says as she takes the dishes back to the kitchen and cleans up before coming back in and sits in front on the bookcase as she reads ovet the tittles she pulls out what seems to be a book on the history of the Crystal Empire and sits on the coach flipping though it.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:10 pm

Recurve looked out from his book of the Pegasus history and saw Sweet was flipping through pages in the Crystal Empire book. He wanted to stop her, but she would find out anyway. She would find the torn out pages. He decided to sit back and see her reaction. She already knew about him, so it couldn't be that bad when she noticed some pages missing. He hid his face in the book and waited to hear what she said
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:51 pm

Sweets flips the page but sees its torn out she frowns slightly then looks up at Recurve then back at the book before snapping it closed and putting it back thinking it would be best not to ask questions, she looks for another book and squees seeing a copy of "Creatures of Equestria" She pulls it out along with a black book and quill writing thinks down in it.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:00 pm

Recurve looked over and noticed that Sweet recognized the torn pages. She decided not to question it apparently and went for another book. Good thing she didn't pay too much attention. It would save him some of the drama.

Sweet pulled out a black book and quill. What could she be writing? A story, perhaps? Recurve was more than interested, but he didn't want to invade her privacy. After all, she never invaded his. He decided to just simply ask.

"What are you writing there, Sweet?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:36 pm

Sweets looked up at Recurve as she levitates the book up to his face showing a half drawn changeling with an already started description. "Its just a hobby really..." She says looking down, she knew it was terrible, so why was she showing this to him. Was she hoping he would approve? Maybe she was.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:50 pm

Recurve looked at the book and saw a half drawn Changeling. Interesting. She was getting into art? That certainly is a fun hobby. More interesting than what Recurve did in his free time. Archery and reading... The picture had a little description as well. It wasn't the best drawing ever, but it looked nice.

"It looks nice. A character for one of your stories?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:09 am

Sweets shakes her head "They interest me....mostly their morphing abilities, they are able to morph into anything from a pony to a griffin and the fact they feed off love...it seems strange." She giggles and takes it back to finish it.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:17 am

Recurve looked at Sweet. She really must be interested in Changelings. They feed off of love? Well, if Sweet were a Changeling she would be well fed with Recurve around. Maybe overfed. He let her get back to her drawing. He felt silly for making an assumption.

Recurve couldn't read his book anymore. The thought of that Crystal Pony book wouldn't leave his mind. How he had to tear out the pages. How he almost burned the entire book. He sighed, and held a hoof to his face. He looked to Sweet to ask her something.

"Have you ever tried to erase something from your history?"

He instantly regretted asking her that. He would have to bring up the sob story again. He felt like he was abusing it, and it hurt him a little when he told it
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:37 am

Sweets stopped writing and put down her quill turning to Recurve she nods "Yes I do..." She says looking down. Her mind wonders into her past of how she often had to steal from others to get food for some of the others at the orphanage and how many times she had been caught.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:00 am

Recurve was a bit shocked that Sweet actually said yes to that question. She seemed nice enough. What could ever happen to her that she'd want to get rid of? He had to tell her about the book first.

"I ask this because... You saw that Crystal book that had missing pages? That was because of me. They had nasty stuff written about me. I ripped them out and burned them. I couldn't let anypony, not even myself know about it."

Recurve held back tears and looked away from Sweet. He looked out the window to the continued rainy weather. It suited quite well. Sad, depressing, wanting it to go away...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A right lovey dovey mess
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next