My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A right lovey dovey mess

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

A right lovey dovey mess - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:20 am

Sweets hugs Recurve tightly "Its alright..." She made him look at her and softly kisses him. Sweets was afraid to tell him about her record he might kick her out saying she just wanted his things and since the tavern was full now she would have to sleep in the street, she doesn't want to do that again.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:29 am

Recurve was looking out of the window, but his attention was taken when Sweet grabbed his head and kissed him. He blushed and shined a little bit after that. It certainly felt nice. He pretty much forgot the bad things he was talking about. He loved having Sweet Dreams around. She was the only thing keeping him from turning into Shy Smiles.

Recurve was certainly relieved. But his curiosity was getting the best of him. He had to ask what Sweet could ever do wrong. He pulled her close for a hug. Then he asked.

"What was it you tried to forget? What could you ever do wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:02 am

Sweets looked away "I...I have a bit of a record you see..." She could see it any minute now, he would be throwing her out and her stuff behind her saying he never wanted to see her again.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:10 am

A record? Recurve has had quite a few of those. Some good, most bad. He felt as though Sweet was overreacting a bit. There was nothing Sweet could have done that was worse than what Recurve has done. She couldn't feel as ashamed. Even if she was in some sort of trouble, Recurve would always keep her safe.

"You can tell me. It's okay. There's nothing you can say that I haven't done myself."

That wasn't the most comforting of words, but it could make it easier for her to talk about it, knowing she wasn't the only pony who did something bad when they didn't want to
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:20 am

'I stole things a lot...I never stole anything I didn't need though!" She said looking down with tears in her eyes "I never liked to steal...I hated it!..." She said sobbing into his coat. She was telling the truth she did hate it she hated it because a lot of the ponies had families who lived off the food and money she stole she didn't like to steal from anypony even if they deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:28 am

Recurve hugged Sweet and tried to give her comfort. All she did was steal? It didn't seem so bad. But it did have a big emotional effect on her. With somepony like Sweet, it could happen fairly easily. Recurve didn't like stealing either. It was evil. Then he was blackened and thought being evil was the only way to live. Recurve decided to help Sweet the same ways she helped him.

"It's okay. It's all in the past now. No need to worry about it now."

Recurve looked at Sweet and made her mouth into a smile with his hooves. He then booped her nose and giggled. Just as Sweet did...
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:53 am

Sweet's smiles and giggles softly wiping her eyes and sniffles "T-thank you " She gets up and goes towards the door, "Would you like to go for a walk with me?" She asked blushing.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:05 am

Well, it worked. Recurve made her smile the same way she made him smile. Now she seemed to be in a good mood. Then she walked to the door and asked if he wanted to go for a walk. Recurve jumped off of the couch and trotted over to her.

"I'd love to!"

He couldn't help but say that with a little blush. Of course, a walk seemed nice. But he felt like his approach was a little to strong. He seemed a bit too excited for this. Oh well. He opened the door for Sweet and let her walk out first
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:32 am

Sweets smiles and used her magic to make a bubble to protect them from the rain although it was a bit smaller then the last one and turns to him. "Is there anyplace you would like to go?" Sweets didn't really have anyplace she wants to go on her walks but because Recurve was joining her she hoped he had a place they could go.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:41 am

Recurve trotted with Sweet in the magic bubble through the rain. It felt nice having the rain fall down everywhere except on your coat. Very soothing indeed. It felt even nicer being in the bubble with Sweet. Some early birds were watching those two trot about in the bubble. They saw it as odd, yet smart. For the life of him, Recurve couldn't think of many places to go

"Off the top of my head, I can't think of many. Want to head to the bowling alley?"

Bowling could be a lot of fun. Recurve didn't do it very often. Might as well try it now
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:45 am

Sweets blinked, she had never gone bowling before but she heard it was fun so why not give it a shot? "Sure sounds like fun...I've never bowled before!"She said smiling and started to trot in a random direction then stops "What way is it again?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:52 am

Recurve chuckled a bit when he realized she was trotting in the wrong direction of the bowling alley. He stopped her and turned her around and led her to it. It was quite silly, actually. He trotted with her to the bowling alley, looking to have some fun. More fun than he could have stuck in that house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A right lovey dovey mess
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7