My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fool's Paradise

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:57 pm

"Night said to meet her at the spa for an apology or something."
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:04 pm

Reel was shocked. "Why did she want to apologize?" He thought. "It was my fault. I must see her immediately and apologize." He then said to the poofy haired pony "Thank You Mr....?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Indigo answers flatly.

"Indigo Surprise."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:12 pm

Shala still didn't seem to get what he was so apologetic about. All she heard in the bathroom was him being so worried about him self. No matter, she was feeling good right now and her less than sober manner was showing it.

"Have a drink?" She asked aloud and innocently. Shala was feeling more carefree as time went on.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:36 pm

Indigo sighs a bit and munches on another fry. After settling a bit his voice gets somewhat low, but not near what it is when he wakes up.

"Yes, I'll have a drink, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:39 pm

Shala blushed very lightly at his somewhat low voice before putting together a drink for Indigo. She wasn't told what, but she figured he would have what he had last time he was here. Without a word, she pushed the drink to him.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:46 pm

"Thank you."

Indigo says again at the same pitch. He takes a few sips and his voice returns to normal.

"Did the hospital give you a room for the night?"
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:50 pm

"Thank You Indigo." He said. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. My name is Film Reel." He accidentally stuck out his cut hoof."Oops, sorry wrong hoof." He stuck out he other hoof towards Indigo.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:58 pm

Shala blushed a little again at his thanks. If she wasn't in such a good mood she would give him a glare for using that voice, but she opted to focus on her glass cleaning instead.

She stopped for a moment at the mention of the hospital. It was something she was not sure she wanted to talk about. Not now at least.

"...I only stayed until he was asleep and stable...Then went home." She said with slight hint of depressing tone.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:32 pm

"Sorry Shala."He said. "I can't. I need to apologize to a certain tall mare. It would not be smart to keep her waiting." He then trotted off heroically.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Indigo doesn't notice Reel's extended hoof as he's now lowering his head to look at his free hayfries.

"I see... Is he out now?"

He then looks as the colt gallantly trots off.

"And I have no idea what just happened."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Shala shrugged, not minding the change in topic. "I don't wish i knew either. Another crazy pony." She fumbled the glass she was cleaning and nearly dropped it but caught it barely in time with her telekinesis.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Indigo slowly sips his drink, then turns his head to cough.

"It's almost as if Ponyville is Equestria's mental asylum".
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:18 pm

Icarus meekly walks inside, trying not to bring too much attention to himself, going to the counter. ""U-Um...""
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Shala managed to smile a little at that. Indigo really was right. Everypony was crazy.

She kept her smile when Icarus arrived to the counter. "Hello friend. Drink?" She offered. Her mood a little more cheery than her usual blank attitude.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Icarus smiled softly, nodding. "W-Wine, P-Please... I-If t-that's o-okay..." He said, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Indigo smirked. He had figured that Shala had been grumpy in the past from having to reacclimitize and from suffering hangover after hangover. He was glad to see the mare in good spirits for once. Well, good spirits that didn't involve heavy amounts of alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:34 pm

Shala poured a glass of wine for Icarus and set it down for him. She also motioned to the heyfries. "Both of you can have this if you want. Night just left and didn't touch it."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Icarus smiled thankfully. "T-Thank you, S-Shala." He said, picking up the glass of wine. He placed a small sum of bits, blushing. "G-Gotta pay b-back N-Night s-somehow..."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:18 pm

Indigo looks up from them.

"Haven't you seen me eating them this whole time?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:22 pm

Shala did indeed not notice. She actually just pushed the fries inbetween them to give them both a fair reach for it. "You don't have to pay for them. They are on the house."

She resumed cleaning another glass, almost stumbling for a moment before acting as if nothing had happen.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:31 pm

Icarus smiled softly, sipping from the wine. "T-Thank you..." he said, swirling the wine.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:33 pm

Indigo tilts his head slightly.

"Shala... Are you drunk?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Shala put down the washcloth and began to try to polish another glass with the now clean glass. "...Maybe..." She looked down to see her mistake and quickly replaced the dirty glass with the cloth, now polishing the clean one again.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:43 pm

Icarus sighed, shaking his head. "S-Shala..." He said, smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fool's Paradise
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next