My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fool's Paradise

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mriia

Mriia

Fool's Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:55 am

This wen't against her better judgment, but Night started something the other night, so she had better finish it. one way or another. So far she had only gotten to apologize to the cute shy one. It was the mare and the nerd she was afraid she may have hurt. She didn't give a dam about the ass.

With a sigh she entered the one place she knew she would find them sooner or latter. At least at the rate they drunk. As she stepped into the Tavern she scanned the room for anyone she knew. Night Flare took her seat at the bar, she heard the tender come over but she didn't look up. "I'll have a water, The other night those drinks were far to heavy for a gentle Lady like myself."

She would wait her for an hour or two. She really needed to apologize. Night Flare had enough enemies as it was, she didn't need any here when she had just moved in.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Fool's Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:58 am

The bartender seemed to linger in place for a few moments before leaving to get her water. She came back moments later and put the drink before you. Again she lingered, enough to get ones notice.

Shala was conflicted enough to say something, but after what she heard happened, she didn't know what to expect. She always did suck at starting things off.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Fool's Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:01 am

Film Reel saw that a new pony walked in to the bar. "Hello" He said. "Oh and hi to you to Shala."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Fool's Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:25 am

Night Flare looked up when she noticed that the Bartender didn't walk away. Night Flare was stunned. "Ah Shala was it, I had no idea you worked here." She felt this a little unfair, she didn't like being taken off guard like that. but she recovered quickly.

Laughing lightly she smiled at the other pony. "My, I owe you two apologies now. Firstly I would like to Apologize for the other night." Seeing that the bar was not empty she wouldn't take it farther then that. "Pegasi don't handle strong drinks well, and those were much stronger then I am used to." Taking a small drink of her water Night continued. "also I am so sorry I didn't see you, I was looking for you as a customer."

Her Gaze left Shala at the sound of a strangers voice. "Ah Hello there darling, Do I know you?"
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Fool's Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:28 am

"No." He said. "I just arrived in Ponyville. My name is Film Reel."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Fool's Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:34 am

Shala was looking just a tad more down than her usual flat expression of indifference. For the moment she ignored Reel. Her attention was on Night.

"...Don't apologize. You...were right. Nothing you said was out of line...It was all me..." She thought of saying more but it was met with resistance. Shala hoped that would be enough to get the idea across. Plus she was defiantly not going to get personal with other ponies around while on the job.

"Hello...Reel." She greeted him, going back to her more indifferent tone.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Fool's Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Night shook her head and pulled a folded piece of paper out of her suit pocket. "I could have gone about things much more eloquently." Taking another drink of water Night Flare sighed. The conversation she wanted to continue, felt she needed to continue was for another time.

Looking to the other chatty pony she smiled and examined her forhooves, She had spent her morning break giving herself a pedicure, and they still had there shine to them. "Is that so?" she paused for dramatic effect, mama always said she would make a killing as showpony "I am Night Flare, I have been here only a few days myself."
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Fool's Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:19 pm

"Really!" He said. "So, if you don't mind me asking, brought you all the way out to Ponyville."Reel changed his gaze to Shala to order a drink. "Hey Shala! Could I get one of those friut spinich leaf drink I got last time?" He turned his gaze back to Flare.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Fool's Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:36 pm

Shala rolled her eyes and went to put together the rather unique drink. "Night, you want anything?" She offered, knowing that it was probably a no, but felt obliged to say it anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Fool's Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:58 pm

He saw Shala roll her eyes. "Hey! What is with eye role? Did I do something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Fool's Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:02 pm

It took Night a moment to reply she had to. It would have been uncouth to slap a pony. Taking a deep breath She turned and answered Shala first. "Shala dear, If I could order a salad and some hay fries? I skipped breakfast since I had to go to work early."

Now that the urge to slap the other pony had passed she turned to the pony, her voice as lyrical as it always it. "My reasons are my own dear. they are far to personal for common conversation." Her voice may be the same but coldness had slipped into her eyes.

"As for why Ponyville, well because far away from anything. I don't think anyone will find me here." And if they did, well there was always Stalliongaurd. Or maybe she could 'take care of them' before the caused a problem.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Fool's Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:12 pm

"Oh! Im sorry if I offended you. I was just curious. I won't ask unless you want to talk about it." He responded.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Fool's Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:17 am

Shala took her time making his drink. It was a rather odd mix. She let her response to Reel delay as always. "...You have a...odd taste in drinks, especially nonalcoholic ones." His oddity continued to mildly surprise her. It must have something to do with that 'aspergers' or what ever it was he said.

She put Reel's drink before him and went to immediately write down Night's order on a ticket. She handed it off to a pony sitting lazily behind the kitchen door before taking her usual spot cleaning glasses behind the counter.

"Same reasons i came here. But i think other 'things' found me now." She slightly grinned sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Fool's Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:26 am

"I drink these because I could never stand to eat veggies ever since i've been alive." He explained. "But I have to eat them for the vitamins so, while I was in college, I got a blender and started mixing friuts and veggies together. I get the vitamins without the bad veggie taste. You should try one. They are delicious!"
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Fool's Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:07 am

Sip drink.

Breath.

Sip drink again.

Pat skirt flat.

"I Will not be needing to talk about such things in such a public area." The coldness faded from Night Flares eyes but a flicker remained.

Night went to take another sip but her Glass was empty, instead she popped an ice cube into her mouth and quietly crunched on it.

"Are these new things that bad?" Night Flare smiled at Shala, remembering just how flustered the nerdy one got when she mentioned Shala's beauty. "If its stressing you out dear, come to the spa, I can hook you up with a few freebies that will make you feel better."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Fool's Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:18 am

Shala was not really into drinking any kind of liquid that didn't have alcohol in it aside from water and milk. "No thanks. I don't really do juice."

Without a word, Shala started to pour Night another glass of water and put it in front of her. The mention of the spa made her pause for a moment. She was hardly much of a pony for that kind of thing, what got her more was the socializing that may follow. "Thanks, but I'm not into that frou frou stuff." She said reflexively. It was quickly regretted though as the temptation remained.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Fool's Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:19 am

Reel started to think and worry: "Am I that annoying? What am I doing wrong? I am just trying to be friendly. Am I coming off as mean or douchy?" He thought." Now this new pony Flare probably thinks i am an insensitive jerk." "I am such a foal!" He unwittingly blurted out. "Crude I can't believe I blurted that out. I am an idiot. I hope no pony noticed"
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Fool's Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:33 pm

"Thank you" Night Flare smiled at Shala, taking a drink of the new water. "Well if you change your mind, the offer still stands." Night Flare Sat quietly for a while, waiting for her food to arrive and watching Shala clean glasses. Sometimes a quite moment is a blessing. As Night was about to take another drink from her glass she was startled by the neon ponies outburst.

She did not spit her drink though, that would be unladylike. Looking from Shala to the other pony and Night sighed and muttered something that sounded a lot like 'this town should invest in a therapist"

Dear Princess Luna, please guild me where I am unsure of the direction to take.

Taking another drink of her water Night borrowed her Ma's best therapist face and leaned forward to look at Reel. "Dear, Is something the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Fool's Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:26 pm

"Shoot!"He thought to himself."What do I do?" He saw Night's face. "Was that..empathy?" He wondered to himself. That was it. The straw that broke the camel's back. Tear's began to well up in his eyes "Somepony cares" He said to himself. He could no longer contain himself. He jumped up and gave Night Flare a big bear hug. "Thank You" He whispered to her. "Somepony actually cares!"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Fool's Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:01 pm

Indigo walks into the bar, wearing a dull purple coat to protect himself from the winter's chill. The other night's events did nothing but run through his head. He hadn't had hardly any alcohol himself and he still acted like a foal. Hindsight is always 20-20. It was very uncharacteristic of himself to begin with.

Never react based on emotion. Not when there are consequences. I know better than that.

With nothing else to do and not knowing anypony else, besides the strange pink pony that ambushed him and threw a party for him, all he was left to do for the night was to come in and see if everypony made it home from the hospital. He cast his gaze to the bar and froze.

Oh sweet Celestia, SHES'S here? I need to apologize anyway, she doesn't look like anypony to be made an enemy of. But... Not just now. Best to let her come to me. That'll give me time to get over these damn jitters. If it gets too awkward I can just leave.

He goes to take a seat a few stools away from her just as the large mare is hugged spontaneously.

Okay, it just got awkward in here, but not the kind I thought...

(link to the kind of coat he's wearing) http://faculty.css.edu/mkelsey/usgrant/Newsletters/grant126.JPG
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Fool's Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:25 am

Shala simply stared at what was unfolding. She thought she knew crazy. Now new standards were being set. Something in her told her that something had to happen. There was only one real way to disect someone in this place.

"On the house Reel. You need this." She said as she pushed a drink to Reel. Most may not notice how discreetly she put away the Bacardi 151 but she made sure he didn't see it.

"...Drink it." She stared at Reel. Her tone would probably catch many others attention. It was a tone she did not use very much. It was not a simple request. It was a command.

Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Fool's Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:59 am

"You untie me Right now you bucking bastards"

"after how hard it was to catch you ya little fruit cake..."

"Boss, Clash and Storm ain't breathing"

"A Price has to be payed MS flare

"LET ME GO!" Night flare Unfurled her mighty wings used them to Push the pony away. She knocked over her glass of ice as she Moved a few seats backwards, coming into contact with something solid.

Opening her eyes she realized she had reacted badly. she was still breathing heavily but she had regained some of her composure. "It is a very bad idea to grab a lady like that out of the blue." Its an even worse idea to grab Night like that ever.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Fool's Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:13 am

Reel fell to the ground. He did not hear what Flare said."No No No No! I did it again!" He thought to himself."Why? Why can't I do it right? Dad was right. I AM A piece of $h@t!!!!!" He stood up and ran to the bathrooms. He unfortunatly went into the mare's bathroom by accident. Thankfully there was no other pony in there. He began to ball out his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Fool's Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:30 am

Indigo nearly fell over at the large mass suddenly hitting his side. He expected it to be the pony having a breakdown at the counter and turned to see the great mare standing there instead, and saw the pony he expected run straight into the little filly's room.

"Hey... Do you mind getting off me?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Fool's Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:39 am

Shala just stared blankly into nothingness as she got more and more absurd reactions going on around her. Was no pony here sane?

She sighed at the sight of seeing Reel enter the mares restroom. While every fiber of her being did not want to confront the weeping colt, she had a duty as an employee to go over there. "Free drink anypony?" She said pointing to the glass of Bacardi 151 before heading to the restroom door.

With a few knocks she pushed the door open just enough to speak through it. "Hey...I know your not feeling so good...but...uh...Your in the mares room." She figured he would have the sense enough to come out and use the colts restroom. Shala wasn't the best pony for comforting another.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fool's Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fool's Paradise
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next