My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting is not an easy virtue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Waiting is not an easy virtue  Empty
PostSubject: Waiting is not an easy virtue    Waiting is not an easy virtue  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:11 pm

Iridescent pulled open her front door and trotted down the street to town. She strolled to the bowling alley to wait for her friends Calla and Hydra, they want bowling every Friday. She opened the door to the alley and shuffled inside.
"G'day Iris." Said the stallion at the counter.
"Thanks." Replied Iris absentmindedly. She walked to their usual alley, number 14, and picked up her dark black bowling ball. It had been hers since, well, since she was just a foal. She had always used this one, it was her lucky ball. The other ponies knew not to use it. The front door bell rang as a blue pony walked in, followe by a pink one.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Waiting is not an easy virtue    Waiting is not an easy virtue  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:19 pm

"Hey, Iris," said Calla, trotting in and levitating her gold bowling ball. "Nice to see you. It's been a while."

She plopped down in her chair to wait for Hydra, the silly hyper pony who completed their trio.

"How's the flying been going?" she asked while she waited. "Any sign of the mysterious stallion?"

Calla was dubious that her friend had met a magical time-traveling pony as a filly, but she did not say anything out loud that might set off Iris's short fuse. Hey, Iris didn't say anything about how absolutely absurd it was that Calla Lily herself did not know what in the hay her own cutie mark stood for.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Waiting is not an easy virtue    Waiting is not an easy virtue  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:02 pm

"Meh, it's alright. I've bad better days. And no, I haven't seen him, not that you care. Where's if Hydra?" Iris replied skeptically.
She knew that Calla had her doubts about Iris's childhood "imaginary friend" whom she really had met, but no pony believed her. And Calla had scoffed at her when she first heard of him. Iris had always wondered where he was.
Iris also knew that Calla's cutie mark was odd, and that Calla had no clue what it meant, neither did Iris or Hydra. Speaking of Hydra, where in the hoof was she? She was never late for bowling, it's her favorite day of the week.
Suddenly, the door to the bowling alley slammed open and in walked a strange pony. The pony had on a large cloak and dark eyes that scared Iris. Who is this terrifying pony?
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Waiting is not an easy virtue    Waiting is not an easy virtue  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:17 pm

Calla watched the approaching pony with wary eyes. She spread her hooves apart, taking a better stance for magic casting. Who knew what danger lay behind the dark cloak and those intimidating eyes.

Oh, how Calla longed for Sunbeam, her coltfriend, who was away on royal business. He was her other half, the pony who always knew what to do in those rare cases when Calla didn't.

She narrowed her eyes and discreetly pointed her horn at the strange new pony, who was approaching them.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Waiting is not an easy virtue    Waiting is not an easy virtue  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:31 pm

"Now Calla, I'm sure there's no need for that." Said Iris, "plus, she seems kinda, dangerous. Be careful." If there was one pony Iris cared about, it was Calla, and of course Hydra as well. She wouldn't be able to bare it if either of them were hurt. Iris flapped her wings, ready for attack if there was a need. But the odd pony simply walked in and asked for an alley to play in. Most of the alleys were full, and the counterpony pointed her to, Iris's alley! Iris eyed the approaching pony warily, giving her a warning glance.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Waiting is not an easy virtue    Waiting is not an easy virtue  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:04 am

Calla lifted her horn, but her burning gold eyes bore into this new pony. She immediately felt awkward. She wasn't good around ponies she didn't know. Calla kindly ignored the newest pony as she picked up her bowling ball and launched it down the lane, immediately making a strike.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Waiting is not an easy virtue    Waiting is not an easy virtue  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:39 am

Iris, being the awkward unsocial pony that she is, did the same as Calla. Only, she tried to be a little more polite and said hello to the strange pony.
"Hello..what's your name?"
the mysterious pony simply ignored her and stared ahead at the alley.
Well alrighty then. thought Iris. Her turn came and she picked up her bowling ball and rolled it down the alley.
"STRIKE!" she yelled as all the pins toppled to the ground
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Waiting is not an easy virtue    Waiting is not an easy virtue  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:45 pm

Calla decided she was bored, and leaned back in her chair to watch Iris and wait for Hydra. Where was that pony, anyways?
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Waiting is not an easy virtue    Waiting is not an easy virtue  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:50 pm

Jeez, where in Equestria was Hydra? thought Iris, she sat up an walked to the counter to order some pizza and a drink. She waited while it was cooking. Iris hates waiting. She is fairly impatient. He finished making her food and she took it back to the alley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting is not an easy virtue    Waiting is not an easy virtue  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting is not an easy virtue
Page 1 of 1