My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who ever said Patience was a virtue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Who ever said Patience was a virtue  Empty
PostSubject: Who ever said Patience was a virtue    Who ever said Patience was a virtue  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 3:48 pm

Willow Wisp sighs as he stood in front of the mirror,his mane and tail cut short groomed and perfect. His dark blue vest, the same color he always had on was wrinkle-free and clean.

His wings...laid nearby unattached on the bed. he had decided that today he wouldn't put them on, something he hadn't done before. "I look like an earth pony.."

He says chuckling at the thought of him being able to decide between to races at a moment thought. He says before heading down into his shop to open up.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Who ever said Patience was a virtue    Who ever said Patience was a virtue  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:15 pm

Rough Draft walked down the street towards the Willow's cafe. Rough had been out of town for a writer's convention, and had finally made it back to Ponyville. However, he had not told his pal Willow that he had returned, hoping to surprise him.

Rough was wearing his favourite scarf wrapped loosely around his neck. He was also levitating a small present next to him, a gift for Willow. "I hope he likes it..." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Who ever said Patience was a virtue    Who ever said Patience was a virtue  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:51 pm

Willow was in the back working on cakes and starting pots of coffee. Already he smelled of baked goods and coffee, it was relaxing. But still he was sad, Rough Draft had gone out of town, nd wasn't back yet. He missed him and it showed, even his customers noticed.

Hearing the front door bell ring he shouted "Ill be right out!" he says as he finishes pulling cakes out of the oven.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Who ever said Patience was a virtue    Who ever said Patience was a virtue  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:07 pm

Rough Draft sat and waited for Willow to come out, waiting to see his expression. It may have been a little bit mean to not tell him that he was coming back, but he wanted to give his love a surprise.

"Please, please, take your time" said Rough, attempting to disguise his voice as he heard Willow call out from the back room.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Who ever said Patience was a virtue    Who ever said Patience was a virtue  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:55 pm

Willow back out the doors leading to the kitchens flank first, as he was pulling a cart filled with sweets.
"I'm surprised to see a customer so early, even my regulars aren't here for at lest another hour."

He says putting the pots of coffee on the warmer before turning around "Now what can I-" the question fell from his lips as he saw who was standing in front of him.

Rough Draft looking as handsome as ever stood there smirking. If willow had put on his wings this morning they would be flared right about now.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Who ever said Patience was a virtue    Who ever said Patience was a virtue  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:01 pm

Rough Draft smiled as Willow's question trailed off. He approached Willow and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Did I surprise you?" he asked, chuckling to himself.

He walked around Willow smiling. "Oh, I also have a present for you!" He said, levitating the package and placing it on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Who ever said Patience was a virtue    Who ever said Patience was a virtue  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:21 am

Willow pulled Rough Draft close by his scarf before planting a deep passion filled his on his lips "Yes" He says before frowning slightly.

"Why didn't you tell me you'd be back today? If i had known i could of left the shop closed and spent the day with you...Now i'll be too bust today." He says looking down sadly his eyes landing on his gift. "You didn't have to get me anything.." He says as he starts to open it.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Who ever said Patience was a virtue    Who ever said Patience was a virtue  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:26 am

Rough kissed back, missing Willow's lips when he was gone. "Well, I kinda want to be a pleasant surprise. And we can still spend the day together. I don't mind being here all day, I'll even help out if you need. Perhaps we can even spend the night together." he said with a wink.

Rough smiled as Willow unwrapped the present. Inside the packaging was a scarf, very much like the one Rough wore, but in a soft pink colour. "I hope you like it. I didnt know what colour to get, so if you don't want it I completely understand."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Who ever said Patience was a virtue    Who ever said Patience was a virtue  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:46 am

Willow blushed deeply at the though of them together appeared in hid mind,but pushed it into the back of his mind when he sees the Scarf "I love it!" How does it look?" He asks striking a sexy pose.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Who ever said Patience was a virtue    Who ever said Patience was a virtue  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:06 pm

Rough smiles. "It looks excellent on you dear" he said before planting a quick kiss on his cheek. "I guess I do have quite the eye for fashion."

Rough sits himself down on a stool. "While I'm here, do you mind if I get a cup of coffee and a chocolate muffin please?" He asked, swishing his tail back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Who ever said Patience was a virtue    Who ever said Patience was a virtue  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:49 pm

Willow beamed before nodding pouring the coffee steadily into the the cup , before setting a plateful of muffins in front of him. "So How was your trip? Meet anyone new?" Willow asked as he poured himself a cup.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Who ever said Patience was a virtue    Who ever said Patience was a virtue  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:51 pm

Rough smelled the coffee before slowly drinking it. "It was quite the eventful trip. I didn't really have any time to just relax. It was hurrying from one event to the next." he said.

"And I did get to meet some new ponies. A lot of famous authors from all over Equestria. I got to be really good friends with the Daring Do author." He said, biting into his muffin.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Who ever said Patience was a virtue    Who ever said Patience was a virtue  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:29 am

Willow nodded, "Ive read the books and they and good, but yours are still better" He says before sighing and looks across the street "Ive been losing customers to that shop over there, if it keeps up ill be out of business in a matter of weeks"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Who ever said Patience was a virtue    Who ever said Patience was a virtue  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:34 am

Rough almost choked on his coffee. "For real?" he asked, wiping up the drink that he spilled.

Thunder leaned back. There was no way that he was letting his love lose his job. Not without doing anything at least. "Grab me a pencil and a paper love" he asked, looking at him with determined eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Who ever said Patience was a virtue    Who ever said Patience was a virtue  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:50 am

Willow blinks surprised at the reaction he got. "Its fine hun really" He says but still slides a notepad and pencil over he used to make lists of things he had to restock on things "But just out of curiosity....what were you planing on doing?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Who ever said Patience was a virtue    Who ever said Patience was a virtue  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:57 pm

Rough began jotting down notes. "Well, if its customers you need, then its customers you're going to get." he said, "And the best way to get you customers will be to get a certain amount of.." Rough began waving a hoof in the air trying to find his words. "Notoriety. And what better notoriety can be brought than advertisements created by Ponyville's most famous writer?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Who ever said Patience was a virtue    Who ever said Patience was a virtue  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 6:13 pm

Willow bushes and waves his hooves quickly "You don't have to do that!" He says looking down as he draws small circles on the counter tops with his hoofs. "It wouldn't seem right..." He says with a nervous chuckle. "I'm sure Busniess will bounce back..It always does
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Who ever said Patience was a virtue    Who ever said Patience was a virtue  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 6:26 pm

"Hon, you said you would lose your business. I can't just sit around and let that happen." He said, continuing to write. "I'm gonna do my very best to make sure business picks up."

Rough reaches into his pocket and pulls out some money and puts it on the counter, "And that starts with paying for my coffee and muffin."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Who ever said Patience was a virtue    Who ever said Patience was a virtue  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:30 pm

Willow usually refused Willows payment with something this small, but this time he swept the bits into his cash register not even stopping to drop a few in his charity jar like normal. In that single moment the worry and sadness Willow had kept in could be seen.

But then it was gone, he turned with a small smile on his lips "Well I guess i'll have to accept your help, after all I cant change your mind, your just to stubborn for me" He says chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Who ever said Patience was a virtue    Who ever said Patience was a virtue  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:09 am

"That's my plan in a nutshell," he said giggling. Rough had already made out an advertisement.

"Now this is just a rough idea, but I think something along these lines. Now it might not be fair for me to outright endorse your store, unless you want me to stand outside and say 'This is my favourite coffee shop in the entire town!' "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who ever said Patience was a virtue    Who ever said Patience was a virtue  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who ever said Patience was a virtue
Page 1 of 1