My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your waiting for a train...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Your waiting for a train... Empty
PostSubject: Your waiting for a train...   Your waiting for a train... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:30 am

Reel sits on bench. To his left, is a door to Ponyville where he lives. To his right, is a ticket booth to get a One way ticket to somewhere else. He knew he had messed things up, just like he always did. He just wish he had someone who cared.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Your waiting for a train...   Your waiting for a train... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:15 am

Night came into the train station, dressed in her normal winter regalia, as if she feared that the Windagoos of old would come to torment her. She didn't notice any-pony else as she trotted up to the arrival counter.

"Hello dear, I am here to inquire about a shipment that should be coming in for the Day spa in town. Has the train come in yet?" Night leaned on the counter, towering over the little pony behind it. The shipment was already two days late. With no excuses other then the ponies forgot to load it on the train.

"aaah Miss Night you are back again today... Just like yesterday... I ahh I'll go see." Night glared after the pony. If the shipment didn't come in then they would have to take sea weed wraps off of the list of services offered. they were down to there last few leafs at the spa.

On top of the construction taking so long Night didn't need this right now.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Your waiting for a train...   Your waiting for a train... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:52 am

Reel noticed Flare trot into the station and up to the counter. She probably knows by now what happend with Indigo. She probably hates him right now. He started to feel the urge again but he remembered what Flare talked about with him before and it kept him from doing something stupid. He just kept watching her hoping that she didn't notice him.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Your waiting for a train...   Your waiting for a train... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:03 am

Night Felt like she waited forever for the Mare to return. Her eyes began to wonder and they landed on Reel. She stared at him a moment. Eyes narrowing she was about to go to him but the mare had finally returned.

She was stuttering and sweating. No doubt thanking Celestia for the glass that separated them. Glass that wasn't thick enough to resist a war ponies hoof.

"Aaah Miss Night, m-m-m my manager would like to offer you a full refund," Nights eyes narrowed and she fluffed up her wing feathers. "AND and! The next three shipments will be free. Its j-just..."

Sighing Night shook the anger from her body, there was no fixing it now, NOW she would just have to deal with it. and it wasn't this mares fault.

"THEYSENTITTOAPPLEOOSA!" that said she flipped over her closed sign and retreated to the back room.

Night grumbled and turned her eyes falling on Reel. Advancing towards him Night banished the anger from her face, though her eyes still blazed. "Ah Mr. Reel, how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Your waiting for a train...   Your waiting for a train... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:19 pm

"Oh...um fine." He said sadly. "But more importantly, are you ok? Is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Your waiting for a train...   Your waiting for a train... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:39 pm

Candy Spark trotted into the train station, her mane flowing behind her. Beside Candy was a white pony with a black and purple mane, she was an artist called Canvis. Canvis looked at Reel as she totted by. Canvis had met him at the Tavern and quite liked him. She nodded to him. Candy followed her friends gaze to the orange pony and pushed Canvis with a lavender hoof in a teasing manner. "Somepony's staring at somepony!" Candy teased in her happy voice, but said it quietly so Reel wouldn't hear. Canvis just ducked her head, looking away because she realized she was staring at Reel, and glanced at Reel one more time before looking at Candy, her white cheecks rosy red with embarassment. Candy just realized that Canvis didn't deny it, and her eyes grew wide. "Really?" Candy gasped, staring at Canvis with shock. "He's kind to me," was all Canvis answered.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Your waiting for a train...   Your waiting for a train... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:43 am

"I am well enough Mr. Reel, I have just been very busy of late and the cold weather pains me a bit. But I am used to that."

Nights eyes narrowed as she sat across from Film Reel. "I do not think you are fine, Mr. Reel, I heard you have done some terrible things of late. To ponies I like to think of as friends." Pushing her bias aside she took a deep breath. "I will have your side of the story If I may."

Depending how he reacted would influence her future dealings with him greatly. She noticed the two mares walk in, but payed them no mind, as she did not know them.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Your waiting for a train...   Your waiting for a train... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:32 am

Reel noticed Canvis. He began to blush as he looked at her. He found her so beautiful. He found her to be one reason to stay. The other was Flare. She was always nice to him.

He then heard Flare ask him about what happened. "Well" He said. "I am not proud of what I did and I wish I could take it back. I didn't mean to to kick Intel. I didn't see that Indigo had already subdued him. I thought he was still trying to kill us. So when Indigo bucked me, which I deserved," His eyes began to tear up. "I just...I don't know what happened. It was like everything went black and then I suddenly found myself in the snow and saw Indigo motionless. I didn't even know what happened till Iccy and Intel told me. I already hate myself. I don't want you to hate me too."
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Your waiting for a train...   Your waiting for a train... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:31 pm

"I'll be right back," Canvis whisered into Candy's ear. Candy quickly took out white make-up from her sachel and put it on Canvis' cheecks so it wouldn't seem like she was blushing as much when she did blush. Canvis flicked her mane out of her eyes as she trootted to Reel. "Hello Film Reel, very nice to see you again," Canvis greeted the colt before turning to Night Flare. "I don't think I met you before? What's your name?" Canvs felt a small stab of jealousy when she saw the pretty mare talking to Reel. Oh Celestia, she said inside her head, I hope I don't suddenly attack this mare if I get any more jealous!
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Your waiting for a train...   Your waiting for a train... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:21 am

Closing her eyes Night counted to ten. when She opened them again they had hardened and they no longer showed any of her emotions. Her voice was also a dead monotone. She was glad because she felt one of the new ponies approaching. "THIS is why you need help. You are lucky you are so small." She stood up to her full height playing the part of the asexual Warpony she was born to be. "Had you been a war pony that had those kinds of black outs well..." She trailed off. Not wanting to say it out loud as the gentler company came near.

"Taking a deep breath Night Looked at the other pony. The Alicorn. She didn't let it faze her. "My name Is Night Flare, I am running the spa in Aloe and Lotus's absence. Its a pleasure to meet you, but I must be going." Night Flare was in danger of speaking her mind. she could already feel her inner walls crack. "In our last meeting I thought it was understood that you need help Mr. Reel, I will be clear this time. Find a Doctor, or therapist to help you. You NEED help. and I know nopony capable of giving it to you."

"Canterlot is a short train ride. the Therapists there are required by Celestia's law to take on cases like yours, without requiring payment." Turning to leave Night nodded at the other two mares. "Luna Help me Mr. Reel, you must learn to control yourself." She muttered before she started to walk out the door.

It was drama like this that made her leave Cloudsdale...and Canterlot.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Your waiting for a train...   Your waiting for a train... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:24 am

Reel saw Flare leave. He knew what he had to do. He would get help. Night cared enough to not yell at him at least. But first he had to talk to the beautiful Canvis.

"Hi Canvis." He said. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Your waiting for a train...   Your waiting for a train... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:01 am

"I'm doing okay, I get a bit lonely at the Gallery though, not many visitors," Canvis sighed closing her eyes briefly before they fluttered open again and showed her purple eyes twinkling, "And yourself?" Canvis was hoping he'd be a bit lonely too, so they cpuld hang out together sometime.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Your waiting for a train...   Your waiting for a train... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:09 am

"Oh umm" He said nervously. "I...I am fine. I am a little lonely though."
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Your waiting for a train...   Your waiting for a train... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:58 am

"Well then, I have an ale fore your sorrows!" Canvis smiled, flicking her tail happily, "Being lonely means... We have to hang out!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your waiting for a train...   Your waiting for a train... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your waiting for a train...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Train Station-
Jump to: