My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poisoning the liver. (Ask to join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Poisoning the liver. (Ask to join) Empty
PostSubject: Poisoning the liver. (Ask to join)   Poisoning the liver. (Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:44 pm

She had that dread again, flailing through space. A shining knight would grab her and put her hooves on the ground only moments before being fired from a canon that materialized around her. That part always woke her up followed by a most unpleasant feeling of sobriety.

She grumbled herself awake with an annoyed whine, wiping off the layers of hay that she used to cover herself in the alley. She never made it far from her last visit to the tavern. Rather she found a nice soft pile of hay to rest in. She must have been there for at least an hour as it smelled horribly of booze and puke now.

"Ugh...Dammit. I need some alcohol to get the taste out of my mouth." She wobbled up onto her feel, hating the down to earth feeling of sobriety. It reminded her of...everything.

Meekly making her way to the street, she looked about to remember where she was. The door to the tavern next to her did a pretty good job of telling her just that. Now there was her next issue.

Money.

Briefly trying to tame down her hay messy mane, she knew she would have to try and look presentable if she were to beg. She had to get out of her more sensible mind if she were to forget.

"I'll drink you under the table easily." She said in challenge to the first pony to passe by in a tired voice. It rarely worked, but one purple mare always fell for it.
Back to top Go down
Zispinhoff

Zispinhoff

PostSubject: Re: Poisoning the liver. (Ask to join)   Poisoning the liver. (Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:23 pm

Sureshot stopped dead in his trot. It had been a long journey, and staying obscured and unidentified during the trip was hard, especially doing it for two. He had worked up a powerful thirst. He was going to be the bar anyway, but this affront had caught him off guard.

Sureshot looked at the disheveled pony. He sized her up, and figured he'd have a winning shot at this. Silver was standing next to him, stoic as always, just staring with his dark stare, as always.

"You have no idea what you're up against, creamy. I'll drink you under the floor. I've been dying to get a drink in me. You're on."

He'd took off his cap, brushed his mane, and recovered. "Lead the way, filly."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Poisoning the liver. (Ask to join)   Poisoning the liver. (Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:35 am

Silver could care less where they were going. A sit down and drink was nice but this place was a bit too chipper for him. Too honest. There was no way he could keep a sharp eye here. Then again, anypony who was of his nature would stick out rather easily. For now, he just kept to himself and sighed at how easily Sureshot was challenged. It amazed him he was still alive with the way he was.

Shala blinked. That was one of the most lively response she had ever gotten by a pony that didn't look like a complete retard out of the asylum. Then again, he did have a funny hat.

"Creamy? Hah! Do you have to ask your husband there for permission first?" She pointed to Silver whom pulled his hat down a bit at the sudden attention directed on him, hiding his expression.

Shala leaned toward the newcomer, smirking with half lidded eyes. "You're on. And you're paying when you lose." She happily trotted into the tavern to find her usual seat. Her disheveled appearance suddenly seemed to be overwritten by her enlightened mood with the banter.
Back to top Go down
Zispinhoff

Zispinhoff

PostSubject: Re: Poisoning the liver. (Ask to join)   Poisoning the liver. (Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:03 pm

Sureshot snorted. He turned and followed the strange mare. Once inside, he surveyed the scenes. Loud, boisterous, and plenty of ponies having a fun time. This was one of his versions of hell. Happiness, and on top of that a crowd. There would be plenty of collateral damage should the worst, or best, occur. He glanced around again. 4 fillies, One a little older, one that was clearly enjoying her first time in a bar, and the other pair, one minty green and one creamy white. They both had a perfect figure. That was going to make things a little hard on Sureshot.

He took a table near the center. He was feeling like a different sort of poison than was used to drinking. He needed his competition drink. The messy filly took a seat across from him, and they both shouted out in unison.

"Barkeep! Rum!"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Poisoning the liver. (Ask to join)   Poisoning the liver. (Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:32 pm

Shala laughed as they called out the same drink. "Hah! So you got some tastes eh? But screw taste. If i wanted taste, I would be robbing that Sugar cube wazzit corner place. The one with that mare that has cotton candy on her head or some garbage like that. This...." She tapped her hoof on the counter. "This is an experience. Bartender! Bacardi 151!" She shouted to the bar, just as the bartender was almost done making their drinks. He sighed and casually got a whole bottle with two shots for the both of them. He knew what was up.

Silver took the farthest seat he could at the table, tilting his hat down and keeping a low profile as possible. Not just from the ponies around him but from the mare his partner was challenging. Not even his face or cutie mark were allowed to be seen by her. And he was quiet as ever.

"So, before we start, I need to get to know you. You know, so i can trash you properly. Not gonna call you a cowpony colt cuddler the whole time."
Back to top Go down
Zispinhoff

Zispinhoff

PostSubject: Re: Poisoning the liver. (Ask to join)   Poisoning the liver. (Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:57 pm

"HA! Better fillies than you have tried to get me to spill the beans like that. But to keep it interesting, I'll tell you a bit. But you need to to reciprocate. Quid pro quo, creamy."

Sureshot slammed the drink back, and coughed. Something that was three quarters ethanol wasn't his typical game. It wasn't an unfamiliar burn, he was somewhat used to it in Neighpon. He had a sudden inspiration as to what to tell his challenger.

"You know, 151 isn't bad. I kind of miss its kick after all. They serve much harder stuff across the pond. I don't imagine that you'd be up to trying that though. In Neighpon, they heat it before you drink it, so that it burns you twice. Doubt you'd be able to take it."

Sureshot looked over to Silver. He was hiding over at the end of the bar. Sureshot almost called out to him, but then decided against it. Silver probably didn't approve of this kind of behavior. not that Silver's approval meant anything to Sureshot. He was just there to finish a job, not to get warm and fluffy.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Poisoning the liver. (Ask to join)   Poisoning the liver. (Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:31 am

Shala smirked and watched Sureshot slam down a drink. She took some delight in seeing him cough and talk about 'tougher' drinks.

"Heard of it. Don't like it as much. Mostly cause its more expensive and takes longer to get. I don't have time for that. Like I said, I'm here for the effects and all, not any of that fancy smancyness. Don't you cowponys like it simple and rough? Or did the colt cuddling soften you up?"

With that, she took a shot and casually inhaled it with a very satisfied exhalation. Her eyes dreamily began to roll to the back of her head

"That's better. No more ticking..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poisoning the liver. (Ask to join)   Poisoning the liver. (Ask to join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poisoning the liver. (Ask to join)
Page 1 of 1