My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fenix the Phoenix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

Fenix the Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Fenix the Phoenix   Fenix the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:59 pm

Fenix

Fenix the Phoenix Fenix_zps7e3ff7fe
Species: Phoenix
Mane Feathers: Darkish Cyan
Tail: Darkish Cyan
Eyes: Indigo
Body: Greyish Blue
Cutie Mark: None
Age (Baby,adult): Adult
Personality: Fenix is calm and collective in most situations and often times mischievous. He may seem cold at times, especially to shady strangers, but it's only because he doesn't want to risk himself getting captured and sold again. He does have the ability to talk, but he mostly stays quiet because it often raised too many questions for his comfort. He doesn't like fighting but would stand up for himself or his friends when the need arises.
Dislikes: Being called a pet, getting caged, being hungry.
History: Fenix was a regular phoenix who resided within the dark depths of the Everfree forest. He himself didn't know how he got there, but he lived most of his life there, doing the same things over and over, hunting, protecting himself from the timberwolves, turning to ash and getting reborn again. Eventually he figured out that there was more out there and he left.

However he didn't get to go far. Just as he was leaving the forest, he got trapped by a poacher and sold to a unicorn in Canterlot. He was kept indoors in a bird cage under his new "master's" house, where he was surprisingly being taken good care of. The unicorn rarely had any visitors and he was always scribbling on his book. Fenix, had gotten attached to his new master, but he still longed to be out of the cage.

Though that longing was soon recognized and his master set him free, but Fenix stayed because he was intrigued by the ways of the unicorn. He learned a lot from the unicorn, who was named "Blazed Quill" and apparently, he was a researcher. Years passed and the sad reality of age had shown. Quill was getting sickly and old and it was clear that he wouldn't last for too long. His master had cast a spell on Fenix, sharing his memories with the phoenix before he died. The mind of the phoenix was warped and somehow resulted in his change of appearance. What's more, he could fully understand and speak the ponies' language. With his increased intelligence, he also was aware that not everypony can be trusted.

Example RP segment: A foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street . Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Fenix was flying when he heard a young foal crying. He landed out of sight on a tree branch and watched the young pony on the street. There was no one around to hear him cry his eyes out. Fenix felt sorry for the pony, a feeling he was just getting acquainted with. He knew he had to get the attention of the ponies in the area since he didn't exactly want to directly interact with them for the moment.

Fenix took to the skies and flew over the town then screeched to get the ponies' attention. And like a charm, all eyes were on the blue phoenix. He circled once before diving towards the filly's direction. He of course had hidden himself within the tree from before. Soon a group rushed over looking for him, but instead they saw the crying filly. One of the ponies of the group turned out to be the mother and soon embraced her child. Fenix flew away, having done what he could.

[ACCEPTANCE]
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Fenix the Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenix the Phoenix   Fenix the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:02 am

I was wondering how exactly you were going to make a phoenix able to interact with ponies...

Apologies for wasting your efforts to satisfy my curiousity, but I don't feel that a phoenix, mind merged or not, is a strong enough base to build a character around.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

Fenix the Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenix the Phoenix   Fenix the Phoenix I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:15 am

Interaction? He can talk. And he could interact through mischief like taking a hat from someone then flying around, just out of reach. And the minds aren't exactly merged, but rather, Blaze Quill's intelligence was passed on to his pet. And besides, I'm sure ponies would initiate the interactions when they see a blue phoenix half of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fenix the Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenix the Phoenix   Fenix the Phoenix I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fenix the Phoenix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Archive-
Jump to: