My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

flame disk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

flame disk Empty
PostSubject: flame disk   flame disk I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:53 pm

flame disk
similar to:flame disk Flame%20Disk. changes to character will be posted in the form
Species: unicorn
Mane: red, with yellow stripes at times
Tail: same as mane
Eyes: blue, but mainly wears red shades
Body: white
Cutie Mark: DJ table
Age (Baby,adult): adult
Personality: very social,likes to talk with others. however, when he's meeting new people, he is very shy. he likes to keep to himself about his past.
Likes: music, helping others, walking around town, writing new songs. he also likes to help at the library and the apple farm when he can.
Dislikes: people who brag, critics, being tired during his job, rap music
History: he's a new DJ who just moved in, and he is always looking for a time to work on new music. HE first started DJing as a filly, and was often bullied about it. thus, he doesn't like to talk about his past. THis also makes him protective of fillies, even if he just met them.He was the first in his class to get his cutie mark. he originally lived in manehatten, but moved from there because he didnt fit in because of his music style. he went to apploosa, but the same thing happened there. he just got off of the train to his new home.

Example RP segment: Sample 5:

Flame disk walked up to the thug. "Just came to help out this kid. Now leave him alone before i make you." The thug stared at flame for a minute, then went back to bullying the filly. flame, now ticked off, used his foreleg to kick the bully in the face. the bully looked at flame, then at the filly. he ran off, leaving flame with the filly. flame looked at the filly, then helped him up. "you okay,little buddy?" he asked. the filly nodded and ran off. Flame smiled and watched the filly go.

[acceptance]
PS: i have not RPed for a while, and if people have any ides of where i should have this character,feel free to tell me through a PM.
also. image link is this if i doesnt work: file:///Users/mason/Desktop/Nick's%20Games/Flame%20Disk.png

Last edited by ShadowedFang on Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

flame disk Empty
PostSubject: Re: flame disk   flame disk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:36 am

Hello Fang. Welcome to the forum!

The picture does not work because the URL you provided is not valid. It must end in an image file tag such as .jpg, .gif, .tga, or .png.

Please expand upon his personality, likes, dislikes, and history. Remember that a well-developed character application will contribute to the success of the OC around the forum.

Please revise the RP segment. It appears to be incomplete.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

flame disk Empty
PostSubject: Re: flame disk   flame disk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

flame disk Empty
PostSubject: Re: flame disk   flame disk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

flame disk
Page 1 of 1