My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open for business (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Switchblade

Switchblade

Open for business (open) Empty
PostSubject: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:15 pm

Switchblade finished arranging all his stock on the shelving units with basic price guides and sighed with relief, now all that was needed were customers.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:25 pm

Ink Stain Had not to recently waltzed back into the town she had once lived in, when she approached Switchblade's shop. She wasn't expecting much, but she did know one thing, anything was better than nothing, and currently, all she had was an apartment above a shop two doors down. Walking inside, her saddlebags empty, she tipped her hat to the owner, with no idea what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:41 pm

Switchblade heard a pony enter and whirled around, putting his goggle over his eyes as he turned around.
He saw Ink Stain and smiled warmly "welcome to my store madam, is there anything that I may help you with at all?"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:52 pm

Ink looked at the pony whom had just greeted her, scrunching up her face momentarilly in an attempt to know whether or not she remembered this Stallion. The googles should have been a trigger, if anything. "Uhm, I'm new-ish in town, well, not new-new, I left three years ago and just got back.. uhm.. What do you carry here?" She asked, curious and nervously. It would be embarassing if this pony turned out to have known her before she left. Yet, none the less, starting fresh was impossible if one didn't have but bits to their name.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:04 am

Switchblade looked at the mare, he was sure that she must have left before he arrived. He looked around at his neatly stocked shelves "I sell anything that can be created in a forge really, I make furniture, military arms and machinery parts custom made to your taste, oh and I arrived here last year, I'm very new so I hope you still know your way around." he said
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:39 pm

Ink Stain Laughed with releif. "I believe I may, and it's a good thing I wondered in here too. I believe you may be able to help me." She smiled. "I'm an author you see, but shortly before coming here I was robbed of most of my things, so right now, some furniture and possibly a type writer, if you have one, would be excellent.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:51 pm

Switchblade nodded humbly "My regrets for your misfortune, however I do sell all furnishing for a house and I don't see why I can't custom build a typewriter for you madam, in what time period would you like it made and with what specs? Oh, and before I forget, here is a list of all the types of furniture I make and what metals are available." Switchblade hands Ink Stain a list and continues "And, naturally, because this is your first purchase with me all items are half price." Switchblade finishes by balancing his top hat on his head.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Ink Stain smiled at the luck. "Oh, it doesn't really matter. All I need is one that works." Happily, she glanced at the list, before making a confused face. "I simply don't know what to decide... they all look excellent. Uh... The wrought Iron? I guess? I really have no idea." Ink stammered.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:05 pm

Switchblade smiled kindly, seeing the mares confusion, "Well, wrought iron is a very brittle material on it's own, but I can add a few enchantments into it for no extra charge if you would like miss..." He realised that he had completely forgotten to ask for her name. "May I be humbled with your name, madam?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:11 pm

"That would be fine... Oh, and my name is Ink Stain. What's yours?" She asked, a little startled by the stallions formality.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:39 pm

Switchblade quickly noted down the order "My name is Switchblade, I am the owner of this shop, I also do the occasional guard duty, which is why I wear this armour." he looked up from his notepad "Whar address should I send the items to, or would you like to collect them in person?"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:47 pm

"Uhm..." She began nervously, then laughed it off. "I actually live above the shop two doors down from here. So I think I could manage.."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:52 pm

Switchblade nodded in acknowledgement, he was relieved that he didn't have to try and mail an item after the last time, he quickly shuffled back a few paces to reposition himself but slipped over the edge behind him and down a flight of stairs noisily, accenting his impacts with sharp "Ow"s.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:08 pm

As Switchblade had fallen, Ink bent forward, trying to catch him, but to no avail. She looked down at the stallion at the bottom of the stairs "Are you alright?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:18 pm

Switchblade yelled up "I'm fine thanks, just a few bruises and another pair of goggles to fix, on the bright side, I've found some typewriters. Shall I bring them up?"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:26 pm

Ink laughed and shouted back down "Sure! Good think you were wearing your armor huh! Do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:45 pm

Switchblade shouted back "No,no I'll be fine thanks." Switchblade levitated the four typewriters and started walking up the stairs, when he got to the top he set the typewriters down on the counter and closed the trap door to the store room. Removing his goggles he put them to one side and wrapped a bandage around his bad eye. "That was an unpleasant surprise wasn't it? Here are the typewriters, which one would you fancy?"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:50 pm

Ink Stain examined the typewriters, before selecting one which caught her eye. "How about this one?" She asked, nodding to the one she liked.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:49 pm

Switchblade looked at the typewriter "Good choice, this one has a spring assisted mechanism that should not fail you. It also has a spare well on each key if you look, the idea is that you put white ink in there and it should delete the letter. I'll just get the paper and ink for it. Do you want to follow me to select which bits of furniture you want while I'm passing the forge?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:58 pm

Ink Stain nodded, dumbfounded that this talented and nice of a pony still existed. Her time in Manehatten had obviously separated her from the simple kindness Ponyville had to offer. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:30 pm

Switchblade lifted up the entrance flap on the counter so that Ink Stain could get through and opened a door behind him leading to the rest of the house "Follow me, then." He said walking through the door, he walked into the next room. The room was a well lit corridor splitting in different directions "This way to the forge." He called back, stepping through the door on the left. The forge was the largest room in the house, half finished concepts and complete items lined the shelves, he walked up to the forge and attached a metal bracelet to his hoof before screwing a thick hammer into it. "So tell me, what pieces would you like?" He asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:23 pm

For a moment, Ink Stain stood frozen in awe of the works around her. "Honestly, I like all of them!" She said, her eyes lingering on each one, then moving onto the next. "You're excellent. I seriously have no idea what to pick."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:35 pm

Switchblade smiled, this was the first time anypony had complemented his works, usually they said that manual labour should be a Earth pony job, he, of course would politely tell them to get lost. "Well, I can't choose for you but take your time choosing, it has to be a piece that you think is right." He said kindly. Suddenly he twisted a cog in the wall and opened the secret room to his personal armoury, he walked in and replaced his goggles, taking off the bandage before replacing them, making sure Ink Stain couldn't see his bad eye. He closed the false wall and leant against the forge, whistling an old military tune.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:57 pm

Ink Stain looked around indecisively. "Uhm.. How about this?" She asked, gesturing to a work. ((I seriously have no clue, so what she picks is up to you)).
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:15 pm

Switchblade studies the coffee table that Ink Stain is pointing at. "Great choice." He said "That is a wrought iron coffee table design that can be used, if enchanted, to hold a high mass, and looks stylish as well. Let me enchant that for you." Switchblade picked up a jet black cog from a work table behind him and started the spell, a gem set within the cog started to turn from black to yellow, once it turned dark yellow, he stopped the spell, he walked over to the table and set the cog in the centre of the table. Instantly a faint yellow sheen appeared around the table. "There you go, Miss Stain." He said, putting on his best attempt of a business voice, although, he was getting tired of using his posh accent, but it would seem weird to act like he knew her at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open for business (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next