My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) Empty
PostSubject: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:50 pm

Cyan had finished putting a large, colorful sign outside her door. The sign read:
Slumber Party! Feel free to visit!

Cyan smiled at the sign as she trotted to the back end of her house and started to finish the designs. This had to be perfect for Khaz. This was his secret party after all.

Cyan trotted back to the front of the house. "Well, Gemini. I'm sure this party is going to be a very interesting spot to relax and try to get a smile out of my giant friend." She informed and opened the door to go inside. She had recently fixed the place up a bit and now had room for a slumber party. She had snacks ready and streamers. Cyan walked to the back end of her house and started to lock up.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:06 pm

Gemini did one last check, making sure they didn't miss anything." Yeah, he seems like he needs it. Is he always that serious cyan? Seems kind of...well..the exact opposite of you. You're kind and excitable easily, and from what I saw of him, he's....not."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Cyan nodded quickly as she put a golden cased box into a chest and hid it.

"Yeah, he's always to the point. I don't think he's had enough fun in his life. Or maybe... too much?" She wondered. The more she wondered, the more confusing it got. "Huh, well maybe it's best to just wait for him to get here and we'll make him happy!"

Cyan sat outside for a couple of more minutes...
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Gemini joined her with a small sigh." Well, whatever the case is, I'm sure he'll like this. I mean, he'd be crazy not to! I wonder if we'll get more guests though...And now that I think about it, wouldn't the sign for a sleep over get rid of the secret of the surprise party?"
Back to top Go down
Luster Maw

Luster Maw

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:42 pm

Eltenia peeked in, looking shyly around wondering if she would be accepted. losing hold of her pillow she tripped over with a oof.
"Ok. first impression of me....total klutz" she said to herself looking sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:47 pm

Cyan smiled at the new mare. "Well, hello!" Cyan cheered and walked over to help her up. "And No, I don't think you're a klutz, I break stuff all the time... I mean, once a week." She guiltily told.

Cyan smiled at Gemini. "That's the point. If it's a Slumber party, he won't realize it's a party to cheer him up. Good, ain't I?" She winked and started to set up the cups. "Khaz will be along any minute now, then we'll get started."

Cyan looked to the Mare that had came to the slumber party. "So, what's your name? I'm Cyan Heart. Cyan for short. I see you're new around here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:00 pm

Gemini looks at the new mare curiously." Doesn't look familiar to me, must be new. I'm gemini starshade, gem or gemmy for short if you want." He walks over and bows politely.
Back to top Go down
Luster Maw

Luster Maw

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:13 pm

Eltenia looked at both the Pegasus and the unicorn with a small grin on her face.
"Its nice to meet you, I'm Eltenia Luster. My friends call me Eltie" she said with a bit of a nervous giggle. taking a few steps in she placed her bags on the ground so as to not drop anything,
"sorry if im not in the best of sorts, I was setting up my home".
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:56 pm

Cyan shrugged. "It's okay, Eltie." Cyan greeted and started to poor four cups of grape juice. "Are you liking Ponyville, I know I am." She admitted and looked out the window.

Cyan got up and pointed to the table. "There's some drinks for ya'll. I'm gonna go check and make sure everything is prepared will quick." Cyan galloped to the back and started to check everything.

Moments later she came out with a mountain of pillows. "This is gonna be an EVIL pillow fight, huh, ponies?" She giggled with a evil glare.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:46 pm

"Nice to meet you too. Mind if I call you Elts? Sounds like a nice nickname in my head...So you're setting up your home, are you? If you ever need help, I'd be more than willing to help out. Especially since I recently lost a job as an assistant to a veterinary, so I've got a lot less going on for me." Gemini says with a sigh, then turns to Cyan as she comes back with pillows." Pillow fight? What pillow fight?"
Back to top Go down
Luster Maw

Luster Maw

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:10 am

"nice to meet you both, no I dont mind being called Elts as I have been called worse things, and actually im looking for a assistant to be honest seeing as my job will require a few extra hands" says Eltania with a small grin, gawking at Cyan and all the pillows she gives a bit of a giggle,
"You do realise of course, this means war".
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Cyan giggled as she started to spread the pillows all over the room.

A voice boomed from the door in a serious tone. "Cyan, this isn't cleaning at all." He bluntly
stated.

Cyan gave a small sigh quiet enough for only Eltenia and Gemini to hear. "We were going to have a pill-"

Khaz shook his head in disappointment. "The place is already a wreck in every other room, their is food and drinks out, and you're possible the poorest pony in ponyville." He clearly spoke out. "Now you should be getting everything put away and have a calm party." The giant of a pony told them as he walked over to the table.

Cyan had never been more angry in her life and walked carefully over to the pillows and started picking them up. She had a look of anger on her for once and rushed the pillows out of the room.

Khaz looked around the room and to the other two ponies. "Khaz Steel." He simply introduced.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:16 pm

"Well, I'd be willing to be an assistant. What type of work are you doing?" Gemini asks curiously, then turns as he hears Khaz talking to Cyan. After Cyan takes the pillows out, he walks up to Khaz to introduce himself." I'm Gemini, look...She was only trying to have some fun, and she set up this whole thing for you. Aren't you supposed to be her friend? Because last time I checked, friends don't make friends feel bad about themselves."
Back to top Go down
Luster Maw

Luster Maw

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:31 pm

"Im setting up a hygiene clinic to be honest Gemini" said Eltania with a small smile showing itself to the Pegasus before eeping at the booming voice of Khaz and fumbling to not fall,
"Umm hi there, Im Eltenia, Im glad to meet you" she said before ducking away.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Khaz nodded in response to the two. "Fun and self punishment go together, though. She has no bits to be tossing this kind of party to wreck this house already. Making her feel bad isn't as bad as being homeless." He calmly replied. He didn't bother replying to Eltenia since she was obviously too shy to talk to him.

Cyan came back out and sat, grumpily, onto to the floor next to the table. "Let's have some snacks then..." She announced and begun eating calmly and slowly. Let's see if this is a problem for him too. She thought inside her head.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:06 pm

"I suppose, but there's kinder ways to be telling her that." Gemini says with a huff, then puts on a somewhat forced smile as Cyan walks back in, not wanting to look to mad at Khazes response." So, Elts, you said you were setting up a hygiene clinic?" He sits down at the table, looking back at Eltania.
Back to top Go down
Luster Maw

Luster Maw

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:27 pm

"Umm, yes Gemini, I came from Canterlot and my mothers dental clinic to here in Ponyville to set up in a recent profession of dental hygiene clinics, my hope is to give ponys here something
that they might at least need.
So Gemini, do you have any training on dental work" says Eltenia looking curiously at the pegasus before looking at Cyan and Khaz nervously.
"Um, what do you have planned for tonight miss Cyan?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Cyan shook her head and sighed. "Not really. Except this slumber party." She smiled, somewhat unwillingly. Cyan took a rather speedy drink and smiled to the others.

Khaz ignored the ponies and finished his snack relatively quickly and started putting the trash from his part of the table away.

Cyan tried to smile while Khaz was around but the smile wasn't their, only a blank expression. "So.... what else do we do at slumber parties?"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:53 pm

"Hmm....Not too sure..." Gemini starts to calm down a bit, a more relaxed and truthful smile forming on his face." So, Elts, where exactly is this clinic of yours? And I don't have much training in dental work, but my last job was an assistant to a veterinarian, so I know about the paper work type stuff, and helping with patients, to a degree..."
Back to top Go down
Luster Maw

Luster Maw

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:13 pm

"At the moment my clinic is at my home." Eltania says relaxing but never letting her eyes stop looking at her bag with her, "the intent Gemini, is for me to train you myself seeing as there are a lot of new types of equipment" says Eltenia with a small smile and thinks ' this isnt so bad after all'.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:31 pm

Khaz rolled his eyes at the other guests. "You were invited by Cyan to have a slumber party together." He announced loudly. "Not to talk to eachother about your clinic, Eltenia. Now I suggest that you stop ignoring the host of the party, Cyan, and start to enjoy the party without being so rude." He clearly scolded and sat back down at the table.

Cyan winced, BAD. She knew Khaz was going to be blunt. But, he just came out and scolded her two new friends without hesitation...

Cyan smiled in a very nervous way. "Um................................... Ghost stories?" She tried to calmly suggest while being watched by Khaz.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:18 pm

Gemini nods a bit." That's cool." He turns to Khaz as Khaz scolds Eltenia." Well, that's rude too. Besides, I asked about that stuff because I was curious, we're not ignoring cyan. Eltenia is a new friend, and I want to know more about her." He says to Khaz, visibly growing annoyed at the other stallion. He turns towards cyan." And sure cyan, ghost stories sound nice at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Luster Maw

Luster Maw

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:31 pm

"Umm...Sorry if im like this, im actually rather hyper with talk of my work, but I intend to not try, that is unless anyone opens my bag. If anyone trys to open it then I wont be too happy"
says Eltenia with a small teasing grin, "and sorry Khaz, its just that i get quite excitable about my work is all" she said finally turning to Cyan, "got any good stories?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Cyan was sorta scarred to talk at the moment. Was she going to lose her two new friends because of Khaz? Cyan smiled nervously and looked over to them. "Okay. Um...." She started. "There was a lonely mare that creeps Ponyville everynight, by herself, and stalks the other ponies... hoping to get some of their flesh..." Cyan giggled.

"The Mare found some fillies that had wondered really far from town, one day... so she stole them and then they weren't heard from for days... The Teacher started to notice that her children were disappearing. ONE. By. One... So then when all the kids had disappeared. She contact the other mares to come help her..." Cyan teased.

"Then when the detective arrived. He was attacked and never heard from again... Slowly, all of ponyville disappeared. Eventually their was only one pony left: The Teacher." Cyan finished and smiled.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:23 pm

Gemini turns to cyan, listening to the story and glad for the distraction from Khaz. Something in the back of his mind irritated him whenever he spoke to khaz, but now gemini think he knew why. Khaz was just like his older brother, cancer. That arrogant unicorn that had bullied his twin sister when he was home. He nods slowly as Cyan finishes her story, snapping out of his thoughts." So...the Teacher was the mare?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next