My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyan's quest for the special Cricket! (Open to Anypony!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Cyan's quest for the special Cricket! (Open to Anypony!) Empty
PostSubject: Cyan's quest for the special Cricket! (Open to Anypony!)   Cyan's quest for the special Cricket! (Open to Anypony!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Cyan was wondering around Ponyville all morning! She sighed at the thought that she had nothing to do today. She could be getting her Cutie Mark, but no... Cyan's quest for a special little Pet for herself was and had been bothering her for a while. She felt that today was the time to get that Cricket though!

Or is it the time to find a cricket? She pondered. She looked around the nice small park that Ponyville had and started to search the grass for any small adorable lifeforms know as THE crickets!

Cyan giggled as her imagination started to go off again and continued her search. She spotted a Cricket but the rattling from her slinky pieces around her legs startled it.

What a day... She sighed in her head.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Cyan's quest for the special Cricket! (Open to Anypony!)   Cyan's quest for the special Cricket! (Open to Anypony!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:00 pm

Flame disk was walking by when he say cyan. "you lose something in the grass?" he asked. "if so, i can help you find it." he started to look around in the grass, trying to spot anything out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
TheArcadeFire

TheArcadeFire

PostSubject: Re: Cyan's quest for the special Cricket! (Open to Anypony!)   Cyan's quest for the special Cricket! (Open to Anypony!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Thunder Bird was minding his own business. That is, until he noticed what looked like a blank-flanked adult mare. and somepony else with her. As much as he wanted to mind his own buisness, he couldn't fight his curiosity. And besides, he was pretty new to Ponyville, maybe he could make some freidnds this way.

"Hey there, did you lose something?" He said to the mare, or really tall filly. He gave her a unique, but charming smile that belonged to his mother.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Cyan's quest for the special Cricket! (Open to Anypony!)   Cyan's quest for the special Cricket! (Open to Anypony!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:45 pm

~~~OC: Thunder Gust~~~

"Put on mah ravin' shoes, and I, boarded a train... Touch down in the land where the skies were blue, in the middle of the pourin' rain..."

Thunder Gust sang softly to himself as he wandered around Ponyville Park with his signature sunglasses fixed on his face. Today was a a nice and sunny day, and he felt great. He had a show to do that afternoon, but before that came his way he had decided that he would simply relax for a while. And so that's what he was currently doing, going wherever his hooves led him without a single care or worry.

"Hm hm hm hm hm hm hm, hm hm hm hm hm...hm...hm?"

Gust slowed his steps and then fully halted as he noticed a cyan-coated mare searching around the grass near her. Two other ponies also approached the mare as she did so, one a white-coated male unicorn with a striped mane and a pair of red-tinted shades on, the other a brown-maned pegasus stallion, also with a white coat.

Gust took a second to ponder whether to come over as well or not, but then quite quickly chose the former over his other option. He walked over to the small group slowly, looking between them as he did. The cyan unicorn seemed occupied with whatever she was currently doing, and so instead of asking her what her situation was, Gust decided to ask the other two ponies instead, even though he wasn't too sure that they would know the answer to his question, as they had apparentley just recently arrived.

"Uh, what's she doin'?"
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cyan's quest for the special Cricket! (Open to Anypony!)   Cyan's quest for the special Cricket! (Open to Anypony!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:56 pm

Cyan gasped as she heard voices behind her. She jumped up and turned around quickly. During her search, it seemed that three ponies were able to sneak up on her! Wow... didn't notice anything, I need to pay attention more... She thought to herself and giggled. "Uhh... Hello, Everypony! I'm... just searching for a Cricket!" She admitted, feeling that they were going to laugh at her.

Cyan backed away from the group and for once in a long while, started to feel shy... She gave them a stare and felt like hiding... but, she didn't. "I'm... going to be... looking more, now. If you don't mind..." She winced.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Cyan's quest for the special Cricket! (Open to Anypony!)   Cyan's quest for the special Cricket! (Open to Anypony!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:06 pm

Flame shrugged and looked around. "well, if you need any help, just ask me. ill be willing to help you find one." he said, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Cyan's quest for the special Cricket! (Open to Anypony!)   Cyan's quest for the special Cricket! (Open to Anypony!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:06 am

((As TheArcadeFire doesn't seem to be responding for whatever reason, it seems we will just have to go on with out him/her/it for the time being.))

"Well, if you need any help, just ask me. I'll be willing to help you find one."

Thunder Gust looked over to the stallion next to him as he said this, and then shifted his gaze back over to the cyan unicorn as he finished speaking. "Same here. If ya need help with your search, I'd be happy to pitch in, as I got time and nothing else to do...for now anyway." He paused for a second, and then asked a question to follow his comment. "One thing though, why you searchin' for a cricket?"
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyan's quest for the special Cricket! (Open to Anypony!)   Cyan's quest for the special Cricket! (Open to Anypony!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyan's quest for the special Cricket! (Open to Anypony!)
Page 1 of 1