My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Party of the Century[Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Starry Night

Starry Night

Welcome Party of the Century[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:20 am

The sisters Starry Night and Jasmine Beat extend their heartfelt invitation to you to attend their first bi-weekly welcoming party, in honor of yours truly, Starry and Jasmine.

Activities include, but are not limited to;
Truth or Dare
Pin the Tail on the Pony
Pinata Fight
Twenty Questions
Charades
Pillow Fort Wars
Dance Party
Trivia Time(with an emphasis on chemical compounds)
"String Theory and You"
"Name that Paleopony fossil"
Research Paper Competition
Radiation Tolerance Contest

The hostesses of the party are not liable for any damages up to and including;

upset stomach,
headaches,
offended sensibilities,
sugar-induced illness,
loss of property,
scrapes,
bruises,
cuts,
contagious disease,
temporary loss of taste/smell,
permanent loss of taste/smell,
temporary limb loss,
permanent nerve damage,
radiation poisoning,
loss of life,
loss of liberty,
loss of scientific curiosity.

All attendees are guaranteed an Attendance Incentive Reward of two bits, to be distributed the morning after the party ends. We hope you'll join us for this fun learning experience, and we are convinced that your attendance will make this the best party ever.

Starry looked over the flier one last time. She and her sister had spread copies all over Ponyville the previous day, so surely everypony had seen it by now, and with the promise of two bits, who wouldn't find the time to drop in?

"Jazzie!" Starry called out, lifting her her head from the flier, "I finished setting up the stage, are the games ready?" The stage was where Starry was standing; a wooden platform in the middle of the cleared-out living room, with a curtain drawn behind it. There were several tables set up in front of it, and a snack table loaded with sugary sweets and punch by the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Beat

Jasmine Beat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:39 am

Jasmine's ear perked as Starry's voice chimed out to her.  She turned her gaze to her twin as she hovered about the living room with a large cardboard box marked costumes.  Jasmine gave a happy nod as she released the box and allowed it to plop down to an assortment of props.  Among the treasures were various foam bats, scientific equipment and a plethora of other items organized neatly in various groups.  "Yup yup yupperth Thtar!  Oh my goodnethh thith party ith going to be tho much fun!  Who on Thelethtia'th (Celestia's) great green Equethtria can rethitht thnackth, funnerific gameth and thcienthe?!"  

Jasmine fluttered around Starry in a circle and landed gracefully right next to her.  Her emerald green eyes were wide with excitement above an ear to ear grin.  She couldn't help but have a slight bounce as she nudged Starry with her side, "Oh my goodnethh!  Tho I think that all the ingredienth for the perfect party have been athembled... All we need to do now ith wait...  Ooh!  How did the thnackth turn out?  Do we need to take a run to the candy thtore for any thpecial thomethingth?"
Back to top Go down
Starry Night

Starry Night

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 am

Jasmine's usual perky nature always brought a smile to Starry's face, at least when she wasn't already smiling, which was never. Nevertheless her grin widened, and starting at the top of her pitch, she exclaimed, "Oooo! This is so exciting! I can't wait to wear my costume! And there are the foam bats for the pinata!"

Taking her eyes off the box of goodies, Starry turned to trot toward the snack table, and continued speaking without a pause between the two statements, "The snacks are absolutely delicious! everypony is going to love them, I'm sure of it! It's taking every ounce of self-control not to eat them all myself!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Beat

Jasmine Beat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:33 am

Jasmine giggled as she bounced after her beloved sister as she approached the snack table. She reached her hoof into a bowl of gummies and nibbled away a little before Starry mentioned how difficult it was not to dive into the bowl. Jasmine grinned and added, "well... I thuppothe that jutht a little nibble wont hurt anypony." She chewed on the mouthful candy as her eyes traveled the bountiful buffet.

"Oh my goodnethh Thtarry I'm tho nervouth. I wonder if our living room ith going to be big enough to hold everypony in here... Oh my goodnethh... I jutht thought that if we get enough ponieth maybe we could even do a game of tag or thomething thimilar. It'th not too thcienthy... but it'th thomething that hath a wide appeal..."
Back to top Go down
Starry Night

Starry Night

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:17 am

"I'm worried too, Jasmine!" Starry remarked, as she bravely trotted toward the front door, ready to be greeted by the flood of ponies about to burst through at any second to join in all matter of fun and excitement. Starry felt confident though, She wasn't going to let the worry get the best of her. There might not be enough space for the sort of crowd she was expecting, but she and Jasmine were going to make the best of it! Nothing had ever stopped one of their parties before.

"I'm sure loads of new friends are on their way, ready to burst through this very door any second now!" She exclaimed, sitting tensely in front of the door, ready for the horde to come knocking.

"... any second now," she told herself, after a long wait and with much less certainty in her voice/

"..... any... second..... NO! Snap out of it Starry! Ponies aren't showing up to your party, and you have to fix that!" Starry began pacing in front of the door, her gaze alternating from staring at the wall to staring at the floor.

"Oh, but what if they don't want to come to our party?
"Then it's my job to convince them!"
"But then again, everypony already saw it on the flyers set around town, they already read how great it'll be..."
"Then it's my job to remind them!" Starry exclaimed, lifting her hoof to the sky for added effect.

"Jasmine!" she called to her sister, as her horn lit and the front door swung open, "I shall return triumphantly!" Starry leaped through the door, and it slammed shut behind her.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Beat

Jasmine Beat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:56 am

Jasmine watched as her sister paced in front of the door, appearing to be taking the suspense quite well. Her mouth opened and hung agape as she tried to interject in the conversation, however she didn't wan't to interrupt her sister as that would be quite rude. Before she had any chance to respond, Starry her sister informed her that she would be going out to procure ponies. Jasmine's ears splayed to the back of her head as the door slammed shut, unable to help but flinch from the loud bang.

"Uh...Ok Thtar Bar... Um.. I guethh I'll jutht hold down the fort until you come back!"

Jasmine looked over all the party items as she sat by herself. The warm glow of the sun radiated into the room and shaded the table and all the treats. Jasmine, alone in the foyer only served to be slightly depressed by this sight. "Ugh... I hate being alone... Guethh I'll jutht thit here and wait for everypony to show up..."

With a sigh Jas cantered to a nearby chair and plopped her rump on down. The chair creaked as she shifted side to side while she reached out for a few jelly beans and a cup cake. Her ears could hear quite audibly the rattling as she helped her self inside the heaping bowl. As she filled her hoof she slowed to a stop and looked toward the door. She withdrew her hooves empty and stood up. Her brow furrowed as she straightened up and trotted to the nearby closet. "Thtarry'th out there trying hard to make sure that we're not alone at thith party, and I'm not going to jutht thit here and do nothing. I'm going to do my betht to try to make sure that thith ith the betht party ever..."

Jasmine took down various erector sets and toy trains and galloped to the windows. She popped open the lid to the box and poured the contents out all over the floor. Pieces of each set lay everywhere in a massive hodge podge. She picked up each piece and began to build a large circular track that went past the window with her toy train set. With the erector set she began to build a modest machine able to rock a few dummies back and fourth.

"I'm going to make it look like it'th tho fun in here that everypony will want inthide our party!" I'll jutht have thith train carry three thcare crowth around in a thircle patht the window, and thet up thith machine to make thome ponieth look like they're danthing! Ponieth will think thereth a bunch of party goerth inthide and have to come to check it out!" Half an hour into building and it was completed, a very rickety display ran in front of their windows which were easily viewable from the street. With a smile Jas trotted out the front door to take a peek at her handiwork from the path near the fence, and left with a big slam. Her smile quickly faded as she heard a large crash from behind her. She turned around to see that the vibrations of the door slam managed to demolish her hard work.

"Great... Lookth like it'th back to thquare one..."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 2:58 am

(Hello! Mind if I join these kind festivities?)

Ember was bored, to put it nicely. Sitting in a tree, she was leaning against the trunk and idly swinging her hooves. There wasn't very much happening today, and she couldn't help but feel like the world was in shade of gray. "Ergh. The one day Star decides to do something." she exclaimed loudly, flopping backwards and relying on her legs to keep herself hanging actually in the tree. "Bored, bored bored bored!" she droned, swinging her hooves back and forth before sighing again, managing to blow her fringe into a tuft.

Groaning, she focused on her magic and began to fiddle around, poofing bits of fire into existence before draining them away again. She smiled a bit at the light show before glancing around, hoping that somehow, somewhere, a pony would miraculously come and alleviate her current predicament. When she saw nopony, she flopped back down and repeated the cycle.
Back to top Go down
Starry Night

Starry Night

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:43 am

Starry galloped through the streets of Ponyville with fierce determination, unfaltering in her quest to find more friends to invite to her party. She didn't have to gallop far before she spotted the most bored pony she had laid eyes on since she moved to Ponyville, an orange mare with a red mane and what looked like plenty of time on her hooves.

"Perfect," Starry whispered in a deep and raspy tone, as her eyes locked on to her target, "Time to introduce myself."

"Hi there!" Starry exclaimed, high-pitched and cheery with a goofy smile and two wide, bespectacled eyes as she leaped in front of Ember, "My name's Starry, and I just moved here from Canterlot with my sister Jasmine! Hey! Do you like parties? Because we have a party at our house, with a bunch of fun and games and the best part is that you're totally invited! Exciting, huh? I know I'm excited! Are you excited? You should be excited because there's a bunch of fun and games and- oh, I already said that, huh... Anyway, you're totally invited to our big welcome to Ponyville party!"
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 1:45 pm

Heartspan carefully read the flyer hovering in front of his face as he trotted up the path to the house. A loud slam bringing his attention from the paper to a mare standing and staring at the home dejectedly.

"Great... Lookth like it'th back to thquare one..."the mare moaned to herself.

" Ah...er...this is the house with the big party...?" he asked in confusion as he saw no such big party just a lone mare staring at the house.

he pulled the hood of his black cloak back so that he could have a better look around as he trotted up to the mare.

"Or..er...did i get the wrong address." he concluded.

(sorry i joined randomly in post order since part of you are in the street and part of you at home. sorry it is short too ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Beat

Jasmine Beat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:41 am

A voice sounding out to Jasmine caught her attention, causing her to turn toward the sound.  The orange mare turned to see a stallion in a cloak, appearing slightly confused about what exactly was going on.  With a spring in her step, she perked right up with an ear to ear grin and approached her party guest. Any worry she had earlier about no one attending was wiped away completely and replaced with the anticipation of possibly making a new friend.

"I knew that the dithplay would attract cuthtomerth-er guetht'th!"  Jasmine bounded up to him struggling to contain her glee.  "Why yeth thir thith ith indeed the party- tho glad that you retheived the invite!  I wath worried that we'd have to offer a bit more of a payment for ponieth to attend!  My nameth Jathmine, and I'm one of your motht graciouth hothtetheth!  And you're jutht in time for being early for the fethtivitieth! You're actually the firtht guetht to arrive, but the otherth should be arriving shortly..."  

Jasmine rocked her hips back and fourth in a semi jig as she welcomed her guest.

"Thinthe you're here early- you get firtht dibth on everything!  If you want you can totally pick your cothtume firtht for the game of 'natural thelection!  Come on in- there'th tho much thtuff to do! What'th your name?!"  Jasmine gleefully gestured the stallion toward the house before she began to canter toward the entrance.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:34 am

Heartspan had to listen carefully to understand the excited mare. She seemed to jitter and wiggle in suppressed excitement and heartspan sighed inwardly seeing her to be his exact opposite in personality. He had only really decided to go to this thing at the last minute. He was curious what such a sciency party would be like. From the lack of ponies he thought he had guessed right.

He followed along trotting to keep up with the orange mare.

“ I'm ….... heartspan.” he replied somewhat nervously “ I ..er...what is 'natural selection' , I have never heard of such a game before.”

he didn't mind the off chance of making a new friend but he was for sure not interested in many of the games listed on the flier. Thinking of it he absently tucked the paper into the saddle bag hovering in the air behind him. He was at least thankful to be 'first' to arrive or 'only one' to arrive. He was not a fan of large crowds as a rule. But seeing this one lone mare he felt a little bad for her and sort of hoped more ponies would make it to this science extravaganza.

“ So...what is your name?” he asked trying to banish a little of his nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Beat

Jasmine Beat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:50 pm

"Well my name ith Jathmine, nithe to meet yo-", the mare suddenly stopped mid-sentence as she realized that he was actually asking about the activities she planned for the party. Jasmine's heart fluttered like a bird as her guest appeared to be showing interest in her game she litterally made up only hours before this event. It was so awesome that the very first pony she met appeared not only to be incredibly friendly, but possibly also an avid game-player-pony himself. Why else would he ask?!

"Well Heartthpan-" Jasmine said as she fluttered into the air. "Natural Thelection ith a game that Thtarry and I made up latht night! OH MY GOODNETHH it'th only the motht fun fun funeriffic game ever! Bathically in thith game ponieth get to thport their very own bug cothtume and matching foam practithe weapon. Depending on what bug you are you might get a foam baton for thtriking otherth, or maybe a thnare if you're thay the praying mantith..."

Jasmine landed next to the cloaked stallion and threw a hoof around his shoulder and stared off into the distance with a determined stare. "And onthe the thtarting bell ringth... it becometh a mathive battle for thurvival. We all get to beat each other up with our play weaponth! Oh my goodneth it thoundth fun! I don't actually know anything about thword fighting, but that only helpth thimulate the thtruggle for thurvival! I have to make up for it in other wayth..." Jasmine flew in a circle around him and landed with a ludicrous kung-fu pose. "I have to be quick... Uthe my inthtinct'th... Or pray that whoever ith trying to get me out ith only that much more worthe at thith game than I am! It'th a mathive mele until the latht pony ith thtanding!"

Jas giggled and shot him a wink, "but if you're too thcared you can alwayth try truth or dare, or another fun game we have! In the end we jutht want to have the betht motht enjoyable time ever!"
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:51 pm

The mare jumped, wiggled, cavorted, fluttered, stared epically into the distance while holding him, and even posed in dramatic combat poses. All of this in the course of explaining that 'natural selection' was in fact a battle royal with toy weapons. He could not help himself but laugh in good humor. He felt caught up in her excitement, just a little.

He looked at her with a friendly smile.

“ I am definitely not afraid of combat.” he replied warmly “ and it all sounds so...well..fun.”

he nodded once as if in certification of his own statement. He found his smile did not readily vanish in her presence and so he blushed a bit and eased himself toward the entrance.

“ well come on then.” he said “ I want to see all of these fun things on your flyer.”

He realized that he had completely misjudged them based on that foolish paper. He should have known way better considering his skills and adventures, but all ponies were flawed in judgment once in a while and he was brave enough to admit in this case he had been wholly wrong. He was very much looking forward to the party even if he was the only guest.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:42 am

(Sorry >,< you can kill me from this roleplay since I have zero time to post due to being overseas. Sorry again!)
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Beat

Jasmine Beat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:49 am

The orange mare with the wild green eyes gave a happy nod and fluttered to the door.  Her heart ran completely wild as she tried to contain her excitement, she could still hardly keep from bursting out in a fit of giggles.  Not only did she have the honor of greeting what would be the first of many guests, but also the responsibility of setting the pace for when the others arrived (she made a mental note that she would have to try to set that pace set to awesome!).  Food, games, music- it was all theirs for the taking on this most perfect day of days to make memories and foster what surely would be an amazing friendship!  

With a smile and a deep breath she landed in front of the door before making a jubilant loop de loop and bumping the front door open.  Jasmine skipped inside and bowed her head to her guest as she motioned her arm before the entryway.  Behind her was a long table completely covered in delicious cakes and candies.   A soda fountain trickled it's sweet liquid out of an ornate statue and down tiny waterfalls.  To the left was an entertainment room where a make shift stage could be seen along with a modest collection of various musical instruments.  On the other end of the room various game equipment set up in very organized areas could be seen, along with what was probably that game of natural selection Jasmine spoke of earlier.  Soft upbeat music filled the background, one thing was for sure- it was apparent that the two had put alot of energy and planning into this event.

"ANNNNND Welcome to the party of the Thentury!  Or well, it will be onthe Thtarry cometh with more guetht'th!  But for now its ourth to go crazy in!  Oh my goodnethh I'm not even sure where we should thtart off!  ANYTHING LOOK FUN IN PARTICULAR!?  oooh!  We could thtart off making our very own pillow fort and get a thtrategic positioning before everypony elthe!"

Last edited by Jasmine Beat on Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Starry Night

Starry Night

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:52 am

"Oh! Oh, oh! Look over there!" Starry exclaimed, pointing her hoof toward the road, "It's a pony who's totally one-hundred percent invited to our party! Sorry, gotta go! Come to our party!!!" Having said that, Starry galloped off toward the pony, leaving Ember to her business.

It was some time later that she had returned home; the door opened and closed; Starry entered and slumped by the entrance, lying down and rolling onto her side. She let out a long, tired sigh, and blew a solitary strand of her wavy hair from her face.

She let out another long, drawn-out sigh, like a call for attention from anypony willing to share in the despair and misery which Starry urgently wished to share with the world, but was hoping that somepony would inquire about her despair, so that she might be spared the need to start the conversation herself, which Starry frankly wasn't in the mood to do. If anything, she was just in the mood to lay down and sigh a bunch, and just be an all-around bummer.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:42 am

Heartspan walked into the center of the room lowering the hood of his cloak as he looked at all of the games and food and such. He was stunned by the magnitude of effort put into the party. He turned a slow circle taking it all in.

“ Wow...I don't think even celestia herself could make such an extravagant party...” he said in awe.

He wandered down the food table looking at all of the treats. He wandered by each of the games. All as if he had forgotten his hostess. However, his circle brought him back to her.

“ Well I think setting up a pillow fort ahead of everypony else would be cheating.” he teased “ but anything you want to do is fine with me. To be perfectly honest it all looks so amazing.”

he turned and wandered back to the center of the room. He felt very sad for the ponies who had put in so much effort and only had gotten him in return for it. He blushed to himself. Then the door opened and shut and much sighing was heard. The voice producing it very different from the pony he had entered with. It was filled with a need for attention and some misery added in. he turned to his hostess and the new pony both.

“ Well......er...you have another guest jasmine.” he offered up in a lame style.

(sorry if it is not good ^//^)
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Beat

Jasmine Beat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:25 am

Any fatigue from setting up the venue seemed to melt away as Heartspan generously offered his praise.  Jasmine's eyes traveled to the side as her cheeks changed to a soft red from the compliment.  If everypony thinks this highly of the party, maybe one of their guests that attend will end up hiring them on as event planners!  That is, if this party goes as planned.  "It really meanth alot to me that you like it Heart!  Ohh, I bet thith party ith going to be the talk of the town by the time we're through here!  Thtarry and I dethigned it to fothter an environment that will create a maximum friendship yield!  It'th leth of a party and more of a friendship machine!"  Jasmine giggled and shook her head.  "Jutht kidding, but theriouthly THO glad that you love it!"

As he wandered about the house, Jasmine cantered on over to the soda fountain and poured herself a little cup of cola.  She sipped away at her refreshment just as the stallion made his way back to her, gulping down her cola with a sly grin at his comment about the pillow fort.  "Well we might want some shelter by the time the great pillow war of 4 pm errupts... Although we don't have to start out on the same side!"  Jasmine shot her guest a competitive smile just as he alerted her to another guest's presence.  

She turned to see her sister on her side sighing after finishing her mission.  "OH MY GOODNETH!  It'th Thtarry!"  Jasmine bounced to her sister and smothered her in a great big welcome hug.  "OH MY GOODNETHH THTAR!  I'm tho glad you've made it home.  I jutht retheived the firtht pony for the party, and with your advertithing more are thure to come!  By the way, hith name ith Heartthpan!"  Jasmine rapidly poked her sister's side with her hooves, trying her best to rejuvenate Starry with tickles.  "COME ON THITH!  Our party'th off to a great thtart!  Will a little thimple sugar help charge you up for the fethtivitieth? I need you to be in tippy top shape for fun!  Introduthe yourthelf to our guetht!"
Back to top Go down
Starry Night

Starry Night

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:48 am

Starry gazed toward the window apathetically, as Jasmine lifted her for a hug. When Jazz let go, Starry fell lifelessly to the ground, and sighed once again. Not even Jasmine's tickles could awaken the lifeless corpse that had become Jazz's sister.

Peering up toward her sister after she had finished her sentence, Starry's lips slowly opened as she spoke, softly and depressive, "It was no good, Jasmine... nopony is coming to the party. I guess they're just not interested in games, *sigh*. We're ruined, Jasmine, everything is ruined. We spent all the living money our parents gave us setting up this party, and now nopony has shown up. We've got no friends and no money, and no jobs and no happiness. *sigh*"

Starry rolled onto her belly, and poked at the ground with her hoof before looking up at her sister with a deep frown and tears welling up in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:59 am

This new pony was crushed by utter defeat. Apparently penniless as well. Well it was certainly not off to a great start. heartspan trotted over. he was not at all sure what to do. She looked as if she would cry and jasmine surely would follow in her wake. This was not at all fun, or party like. heartspan produced one of his last two bags of Bits that he had borrowed from his parents after much arguing. He levitated it with his magic landing it neatly next to the two.

" Well...er....you are at least not penniless entirely." he offered shyly. " it is not much, maybe 200 bits give or take but i have no need for them so they are yours. "

he backed away in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Beat

Jasmine Beat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:50 am

Jasmine's eyes widened from the generous offer. She couldn't believe that a stranger would offer something so freely to them without hesitation. She gave him an endearing smile as she rested a hoof to her chest. "Aww, Heart I can't believe that you'd really do thomething tho nithe for uth!" Jasmine threw her hooves around him in a warm hug before giving him back his satchel of coins. "But fear thee not, my thithter ith one of the biggetht prainkthterth ever. Thith ith obviouthly a joke she'th playing." Jasmine turned to Starry and gave her a devilish grin. "Tho Thtarry... Let me guethh... You managed to get a whole herd of ponieth and we'll have to move the fethtivitieth to the thivic thenter, or the park I could deal with that..."

Jasmine attempted to roll her lifeless sister onto her back as she continued to playfully poke and prod her side. "Come on Thtarry! Enough with the act I know that you have to have at leatht twenty ponieth prepared to pop in through that door!" Jasmine slowly quirked a brow as she saw the tears welling up in Starry's eye, tilting her head quizzically. "How are you doing that!? Wow thothe drama clatheth mom put uth in really thtuck with you- your thomber exprethion lookth tho thinthere!"
Back to top Go down
Starry Night

Starry Night

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:03 am

Starry rolled her eyes at Jasmine before letting out another sigh, wiping the tear away and speaking in a dull, slightly annoyed tone. "So this is what we're reduced to, begging for scraps from our only friend,"

Starry pushed Jasmine's hooves away as Jazz tried to prod at her, and got up on her hooves before trotting toward the window and staring out at the street outside, speaking with a weariness in her voice, "And no, Jasmine, it's not a joke; there's nopony coming, and I don't feel like playing right now."

Starry tapped her hoof on the windowsill before turning around to face her sister, "Jazzie," she said, with a sense of determination, "We've already spent the money our parents gave us to live off of on this party, we need to find a way to make money. I think that between the two- three of us, we should be able to think of something fast. Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Beat

Jasmine Beat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:15 am

"The money'th all- Mom'th cash ith..." Jasmine's face slowly turned a pale orange color as she stared off into space. Everything mom gave them on that last day in canterlot was officially gone. The memory of her reassuring her mother that the investment would not be in vain and that they both would eventually end up in the royal academy of sciences continually flashed before her eyes, along with the promise that not only if they ran out money no more would come, but also the reality(most likely threat) that she would be forced to pay for her college education in the armed forces.

Beads of sweat began to roll down her forehead as her hear rate slowly began to accelerate. The orange mare had no idea what to do or where to go. She felt like she wanted to run and hide but felt helpless to do either. She could barely catch her breath as her body began to tilt off it's access. "I don't want to... be ... a worker bee... I'm a... thinker...bee". Jasmine's body collapsed onto the hard floor below her as she passed out cold and blacked out.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:39 am

heartspan turned a peculiar shade of red seeing that he now found himself in the midst of a family tragedy for lack of a better way to think on it. This certainly was not in the flyer. One mare crying one mare passed out and he felt himself a stunned fool. he belatedly rushed to jasmine, but not being a doctor he really only felt more foolish as he inspected her.

" er,...jasmine.. wake up please." he offered in shy concern verging on panic " er you can get a job maybe applying downtown."

he looked at jasmine's sister

" er...oh buck..." he said with out any idea what else to do and turning still deeper red " maybe we need to get her to a bed."
Back to top Go down
Starry Night

Starry Night

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:44 am

Starry chuckled a bit at Jasmine's final remarks. "Worker Bee," she said to herself, the image of her sister dressed up as a bee stuck in her mind, and it was quite adorable. She could hardly hear what Heartspan had told her; she was lost in her own thoughts. "You know, Jasmine would look really cute all dressed up as a worker bee. It- I- wait a minute!"

Starry was suddenly struck with an epiphany, and the words couldn't escape her fast enough. A huge smile spread across her face, and she zipped over toward the snack table and zipped back with the punch-bowl in hoof. *Splash* it went, as she dumped the contents over her unconscious sister as a wake-up call.

"Jasmine!" Starry exclaimed, "I've know how we'll make money! We'll be worker bees! But not bees, MAIDS!" Starry raised her hoof triumphantly into the air, before levitating the broom out from the corner and taking all sorts of action-like poses with it.

"Think of it!" she shouted, still assuming poses, "Starry and Jazz! Action maid team! We clean for coin! Dust for dollars! With our lab-quality neatness, we'll leave this town spotless!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Party of the Century[Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Ponyville Houses-
Jump to: