My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Home!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

A New Home! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:31 pm

"There's no catch. You look like you need help. I always try to help others if I can. Plus you...well..."

Fireseeker looked away, unsure how to explain the rest.

Was it seeing Kid so eager to be his own pony? His apparent willingness to strive into the unknown? Or perhaps his seemingly positive attitude about the whole thing?
There was something that Fireseeker couldn't quite put his hoof on that made him like this colt.

"Come on. We'll talk more at the Corner. We're getting some stares," said Fireseeker, ready to lead the way as he noticed the attention from other ponies that they were getting.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Kid noticed the other ponies, and had to fight the urge to run over and speak to them all, to see if they were all as friendly as this one. But then he realized. He just referred to somepony who will purchase food for him as "This one" not even his real name! He didn't even know his name!

"So..." Kid started, as he followed alongside the pegasus, not sure what to say. "you've been nothing but kind to me, are offering to purchase me food and yet...I don't even know your name."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:45 pm

"Oh, it's Fireseeker," answered, well, Fireseeker. "And don't worry about it. In fact, most ponies in Ponyville are friendly, maybe more so than me."

He started walking to the station exit, towards the marketplace and Sugarcube Corner.

( Starting new thread in 'Sugarcube Corner' )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Home!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2