My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the library

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wishberry

wishberry

the library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the library   the library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:17 am

Cloudspree ignored the fortuneteller and smiled merrily at Star, waving her hoof in a dismissive motion. "No, no, I wouldn't want you to busy yourself-- you've already expressed gratitude, and you are quite welcome," she giggled. Spree pulled the red hair of her mane to one side and trotted back to Thundershot. "I'm going to look through the history. There are some matters that need tending to." She kept herself from pouting at him-- it was always her that had to deal with things like maintaining social and political status. Her brother nodded once. And with that, she trotted down the long hall, leaving the other three ponies.

Thundershot turned back to the fortune teller and Star. "Are you still offering readings?" he said, rather shy-- he'd never had any tarot readings done before, as his aunt and uncle usually frowned disapprovingly when he looked in even the direction of a fortuneteller. Shot pulled a couple bits from his side pouch, holding his hoof out. "They don't-- I can pay," the pegasus stammered, voice low and slightly nervous.
Back to top Go down
http://wishberry.deviantart.com
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: the library   the library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Scryer smiled at the pegasus and shook his hoof, pushing the bits back. "No, no. I insist; consider it my way of penance for my mistake. This isn't exactly the proper place for a reading anyway. I feel you'll enjoy the experience more in the Velvet Room; my caravan where I do the majority of my readings. It's not far from the Main Street, you won't be able to miss it. Stop by later and I'll give you a reading."

He then turned to Star. "My name is Scryer, ma'am. I'm a native to Canterlot, actually, though I haven't been here in several years. Nice to see it's as stiff and status-centered as when I first left." He said the last sentence with quite a bit of sarcasm, thinking of the socialite mare who just left.

"Sir Thundershot, I would be pleased to enjoy your company at my caravan for a reading. You're welcome to stop by anytime as well, miss Star." Scryer stood up, shutting the book he had been studying. "I should probably be getting back to the Velvet Room anyway so I can open up." Giving a nod and a smile to the other two ponies, the young unicorn left the library, setting the book he'd been reading to be reshelved.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: the library   the library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:05 pm

Star Sapphire smiled. "I may have to take you up on that, Mr. Scryer. I have always been fascinated about fortune telling. I will be more than happy to pay." She said.

Star stood up, still wanting more books from the library. Especially a cookbook, so that she could make better cupcakes for Shadow. "By the way, Sir Thundershot." She said, "You should not hide your love of these novels. It will only bring unwanted stress to you life, which is no good for your health." She brushed her mane back with one hoof. "Trust me, I'm a doctor." She said, winking and smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
wishberry

wishberry

PostSubject: Re: the library   the library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:21 am

Thundershot scowled, rather irritated. He despised being told what to do-- as a chief, he was usually barking orders. He didn't even like acknowledging suggestions, but that was because he was a 'stubborn prat'. Thundershot recalled Velra's playful punch on his shoulder, but the spot was still slightly sore. That damned unicorn had a shocking amount of strength for a mare that was sick all the time. He sighed.

He thought about bringing the novels home, but soon decided against it. A fortuneteller! He could pester Cloudspree into borrowing romance books for him any time, but he'd never be able to get her to let him go to a fortuneteller. "Lesser ponies from the undignified ranks go to fortune readers," their aunt had said, "we of the noble blood do not mingle or associate ourselves with their kind.

Well, he wouldn't have to deal with them now. He was ready to leave the library when he quirked a curious look to the unicorn. "Are you going to, um, the Velvet Room now? We could go together if, uh, if you'd like," he offered rather awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
http://wishberry.deviantart.com
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: the library   the library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:05 pm

"I am, as a matter of fact. If you'd follow me, I'd be more than happy to give you a reading." The unicorn gave Thundershot a slight smile. "It isn't terribly far; I set up my caravan near the Main Street here in Canterlot."

As he left the library and began walking back, he thought to himself 'This one seems to have an interesting set of quirks about him; I'm curious to see what the cards tell of his history...'
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: the library   the library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:24 pm

Star smiled. "I might come by to the Velvet Room later. I'm just going to stay here for now and read for a bit." She said, and started to read her book. She chose to ignore the scowl. "I was just offering help." She thought, "Those nobility, thinking they're better than I. Makes me sick" She scowled slightly herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the library   the library - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the library
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2