My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a Another Day(Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Jack continued to listen to the three, he had nothing else to do today other then try to make some friends. Which is relatively easy if you know who you are talking to. "So, change of topic. Are we all friends now?"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:57 pm

"sure, though i can't say i have much other friends to begin with, besides violet. and she's technically my boss." i say, somewhat glad.
Back to top Go down
NeonInTheRain

NeonInTheRain

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:59 pm

Breeze considered for a moment. "Well, it depends! You could say we're friends because we've met and talked, or you could just say we're acquaintances. But, I guess if we all think if we all agree then we're friends! I think we could be." she finished, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:10 am

Mist chuckled nervously scratching her messy mane nodding from Breeze's comment. "I vote on the friends thing. Hm... I got an idea, how about I treat you all to snacks. My treat." she asked them extending out her wings flapping them slowly as she lifts off the ground just a foot off. "You all are my friends and I wanna have everypony to be glad and no sad."
Back to top Go down
NeonInTheRain

NeonInTheRain

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:23 am

"Ok! But I can't let you pay for everything ..I'll help!" Breeze beamed and ruffled her wings
Back to top Go down
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:25 am

Jack grabbed the small box, and put it in his saddlebags quite quickly. He smiled, and looked at the three of them. "I consider you all as friends." He said happily, and he looked at Mist. "That sounds really nice, Mist." He said, and thought of all the cupcakes and cookies in the world. He started zoning out.

Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 3 Taste_10

How they are made, the frosting involved, the candy, the cupcakes, the candy(did i say candy already?), and the baking. The baking requires patience and to remember that its actually in the oven. You can even create your own mix for the cupcakes, such as having vanilla or chocolate in it. You can add nuts to it, to make it more nutty. You could even add bananas or chips, or flowers! Flowers are really good for the body and the like. You can even-

He came back to the real world. "S-sorry, oh, and so shall i. I have enough bits to help."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:33 am

"sorry, but i have no bits on me to help pay, considering i just bought some groceries. though i am up for some treats. just let me go drop these off" gemini gestures to the bags he had. "and i'll meet you guys there. um, where are we going, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
NeonInTheRain

NeonInTheRain

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:40 am

"Um...Sugarcube corner? I could go for a cupcake!"
Back to top Go down
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:51 am

"Well, considering Sugar Cube corner is probably the only place around here that has the most sweetest treats in all of Equestria...probably. But it depends on Mist, of course."
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:54 am

Mist shook her head in agreement, licking her lips just thinking about cakes, cupcakes and sweets. Not everypony has this crazed sweet tooth like Mist here. "Alright then, we'll all meet up at the Sugarcube Corner but first I gotta leave this book at home, get a few bits and then head out there." she told them waving her hoof as she flies back to her home with a grin at her second awesome day was.

((I can make the thread if you guys are okay with that?))
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:56 am

((okay, im good with you making it.)) gemini started to fly off to the place he was currently staying at to drop his stuff off.
Back to top Go down
NeonInTheRain

NeonInTheRain

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:58 am

"Ok! See you guys!!" Breeze hovered a few feet, waved to them all, and took off towards her house.

((Yeah, that's cool :3))
Back to top Go down
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:42 am

(Sure!)

Jack nodded, and lifted off for a moment. "Okay, ill head to Sugar Cube corner waiting for you guys." Jack said, and flew towards Sugar Cube.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:45 am

((Go here *Click*))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a Another Day(Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3