My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a Another Day(Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NeonInTheRain

NeonInTheRain

Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:24 am

"Oh, I dunno, I'm not really a big reader.." Breeze shifted her hooves awkwardly and looked up, not making any eye contact.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:26 am

looking from the ponies all talking, gemini shakes his head and tries to follow the conversation. "wait, who's talking to who now?" gemini asked, suddenly confused.
Back to top Go down
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:34 am

"Okay, cool." Jack said to Mist, smiling. He looked over to Breeze, who said she was not a big reader. "Well, thats fine."
Back to top Go down
NeonInTheRain

NeonInTheRain

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:38 am

"Um...Jack is talking to Mist and Mist is talkig to Jack and I'm talking to Jack ad Jack is talkig to me and I'm talking to you and you're talking to whoever can answer your question, so I guess everyone's talking to everyone? I'm not sure though.." Breeze took a deep breath after she said everything. "So it's kinda a tangled knot of conversations, kinda."
Back to top Go down
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:40 am

"Well, come on, we are in a group. We might as well talk." Jack said, making a point.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:43 am

"so, does anypony here have any pets? because right now i'm working for violet, and shes a vet. currently her office is in her cloud house, till we can get a building on the ground. so, if any of you gets a sick animal, you could take them there." gemini said, jokingly using with the worst salesman face he could put on.
Back to top Go down
NeonInTheRain

NeonInTheRain

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:50 am

Breeze laughed. "No, but that would be fun! Maybe I'll get one..hmm.."
Back to top Go down
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:53 am

"Unfortunately i dont have a pet, sorry." Jack said, and for some reason he really wanted a pet for a moment. However, that mood quickly passed.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:05 am

"well, i guess this was the wrong crowd to try and do business with." gemini chuckles at the joke. "well, what brought you all to ponyville? or were you all born here?" gemini asked, slightly curious.
Back to top Go down
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:07 am

He looked at Gemini, and turned around. "Well, i was born in Canterlot..." He wanted to avoid that part of his past for a moment. "I came here. I live near the town."
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:22 am

Mist was busy thinking about more and more things to learn turning her mind off planting herself on the ground. "I came from Cloudsdale and moved here to Ponyville to see new surroundings and new friends too.." she said looking down trying to take that out of my mind. "I live just near the clock tower and just close to the Everfree Forest."
Back to top Go down
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:11 am

"Oh, cool." Jack said, looking at his flank for a moment. Normally he glances at his cutie mark, since hes a little proud of getting it. I mean, playing a card game is actually pretty cool, and he was awesome at it too. He shook the thoughts out of his mind, however. He looked over at Mist. "I have a few more books, they are not much, but i have an idea. If you and me like books so mu-" He stopped in his words. He actually wanted a reading buddy from time to time, and although that sounded weird, he was awful lonely at 'home'. He shouldn't even be calling it a home, its only a tent with a garden. "You know what, nothing."
Back to top Go down
NeonInTheRain

NeonInTheRain

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:13 pm

Breeze looked from Jack to Mist, shrugging. "I moved here from Cloudsdale too! I just wanted to see here, I heard it was really nice!!"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:08 pm

"huh, so everypony here is from a different town. thats actually pretty interesting. i wonder why this town is so popular though. it doesn't seem too special." gemini asked, curious about that fact, and avoiding the previous subject with jack as it seemed to bother him.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:28 pm

Mist stared at Jack tilting her head in confused and to Breeze shrugging her shoulders too making those glasses of hers slide down onto her nose. She then turn her attention to Gemini tapping her side head with hoof thinking about that question. "Well, anything could happen here. You can have a party, adventure or anything creative. Also I heard from one of my pony friends that the Grand Galloping Gala is gonna come soon but only the luckiest ponies with a golden ticket can go."
Back to top Go down
NeonInTheRain

NeonInTheRain

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:18 pm

"Ooooooooh, that sounds cool! I think it's nice here anyways." Breeze hovered a few feet off the ground and rolled so she was floating on her back. "I mean, it's not fancy, but it's charming!!"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:23 pm

"i never really cared about that stuff." gemini said, with a very bored tone in his voice suddenly. " to much work trying to be polite and to remember all the different manners and such." gemini suddenly annoyed at a memory he had.
Back to top Go down
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:40 pm

Jack watched the three talk, and walked over to his breakfast. It was still surprisingly warm, much to Jacks surprise. He opened up the box, and took out a flower, then ate it. He closed up the box for later, perhaps he might be hungry later.
Back to top Go down
NeonInTheRain

NeonInTheRain

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:10 pm

"I dunno..I don't really like manners either. But I mean..it's a giant party!!" Bteeze did a little dance in midair. "I bet the music's AWESOME!"
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:27 pm

Mist watches Breeze do a little dance in midair chuckling softly, hearing Gemini saying that he's not really interest in the event yet he was right. Mist wouldn't really in the whole, manner and elegant pony - she's the laid-back, lazy, messy yet nice type of Pegasus. "I can tell that you love parties, Breeze and I do agree with you Gemini, although it does sound like fun to me at least but you know?" keeping the book that Jack gave her to firm grip, stretching out with a loud yawn. "I'm more of a laid-back, sleep and lazy, tomboyish kind of pony but I don't mind to get dressed up and dancing too." she said waving her hoof around.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:30 pm

"yeah, i just don't like the whole feel of it. reminds me of my family." gemini said, somewhat angrily.
Back to top Go down
NeonInTheRain

NeonInTheRain

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:10 pm

"Oh, I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean..sorry.." Breeze trailer off, taken aback.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Mist blinked quickly frowning slightly from his voice yet she was gonna ask him what happen but it'll go wrong if she does so Mist just forget about that. "Y-yeah, sorry I guess.." she spoke quietly pushing up her glasses thinking on how to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:26 pm

realizing that he said the last part angrily, he tried to apologize." its not a problem, just some bad memories. you couldn't have known that i have...........'family issues'." trying to think of the best way to put the words.
Back to top Go down
NeonInTheRain

NeonInTheRain

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:43 pm

"Well..i'm sorry" she said, smiling slightl at him, wondering how a party could have bad memories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Another Day(Open)   Just a Another Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a Another Day(Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next