My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Road to Somewhere New...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Madness116

Madness116

The Road to Somewhere New... Empty
PostSubject: The Road to Somewhere New...   The Road to Somewhere New... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:42 pm

It was somewhere he hadn't been before, he had never been to or heard of "Ponyville". It had been a long time since Wander Blur had been to a town, and he was feeling nervous. He had been going down the road for a good while now and began to see a town in the distance. He felt his eyes widen and his legs shake as his wings folded down behind him, trembling. He felt terrified, from his memory, he hadn't been in contact with another pony for 3 months. He felt something else too, as if he was being watched, he regained his composure, adjusted his satchel, and continued down the trail at a snail's pace.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Somewhere New...   The Road to Somewhere New... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:53 am

There was another pony on the road, but unlike Wander Blur, he did not follow the road at snail's pace. Special Delivery was known for his swiftness, and he had some messages to take to the Mayor of Ponyville.

Special Delivery's galloping raised a cloud of dust as he ran onwards under the sun, getting closer and closer to the wanderer.

[Here's the char I play: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t574-special-delivery]
Back to top Go down
Madness116

Madness116

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Somewhere New...   The Road to Somewhere New... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:02 am

Blur looked behind him, hearing the hoofs against the ground. He had a startled expression on his face as he became fixed in place as the other pony continuously galloped across the road. As the post-pony almost collided Wander flew a few hundred feet in the air at what seemed to be near sound barrier, as he began to regain his sense of self. He proceeded to face-hoof at his foolishness for not moving out of the way sooner. He then began to descent downwards, brushing himself off.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Somewhere New...   The Road to Somewhere New... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:19 am

An accident avoided by the other pony's quick action, Special Delivery came to a halt, his lowing speed causing more dust to fly in the air. Special Delivery took a few deep breaths and then turned to look over his shoulder at the wanderer.
"Ya okay there, mate?" he asked, holding his hat, sweat trickling down his head and body.
Back to top Go down
Madness116

Madness116

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Somewhere New...   The Road to Somewhere New... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:31 pm

Wander brushed the flying dirt away from his face and replied politely, "I'm fine, thank you for asking." He had been startled by his own voice, after lacking contact with anypony for months, hearing his own voice was like meeting a long lost friend. He then let out a slight smile and trotted carefully up to the mailpony and extended his right roof, "My name is Wander Blur, a pleasure to meet you." Even after said isolation Blur still kept his trademark politeness.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Somewhere New...   The Road to Somewhere New... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:36 pm

"They call me Special Delivery, partner." the earth pony replied, sweat trickling down his neck and sides. Now that he was this close to his destination, he could take a little breather and take it slower for a while.
"I have mail to take onwards, but what brings you to this region?" he asked Wander Blur, curiousity in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Madness116

Madness116

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Somewhere New...   The Road to Somewhere New... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:00 am

"Well..." Wander began to reply, "I'm not entirely sure why I'm here," He then chuckled, and continued to speak, "I guess I just feel drawn here is all, I heard of it about PonyVille a few months back and thought I'd head over here," A small tone of sadness and self-reassurance began to overtake his voice, "I've just been wandering my whole life, never knew where I was from, or how I ended up walking the roads..." He then looked back to his cutie mark, the folder. It made him sad and angry at the same time, how could he block out the memories of his colthood? What could be so bad as to make him want to forget? He regained his sense and asked a question, "Would... would you mind if I came with you? Not like you have to say yes or anything, and I'll try to keep up as best I can." He didn't want to have to walk alone, and the pony seemed friendly enough. Wander Blur then spread his wings and began to hover above the ground.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Somewhere New...   The Road to Somewhere New... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:40 am

"If you really can keep up with me." Special Delivery said touching his hat's edge. Then he stretched his legs, and started to trot onwards, keeping his pace faster than average, but not too fast for the other pony to leave behind.
"So, you're a traveller, then?" he asked the Pegasus, eyeing the pony at the same time. "Interesting, there are quite a few travellers around Equestria, me included. Don't get me wrong, I DO have a home, but it is far away and I barely ever stop there."
Back to top Go down
Madness116

Madness116

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Somewhere New...   The Road to Somewhere New... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:08 am

"All I really own is in this satchel I have here," Wander Blur replied, glancing back to his pack. "All I remember is that a good unicorn friend of mine gave it to me, its a lot bigger on the inside, trust me." He then flapped his wings at a higher pace, trying to allow Special Delivery some freedom of speed, and show him he wasn't that slow. He then spoke more, "I've mostly kept to myself, hadn't seen another pony in three months." He then remembered the last one he had met, a small Pegasus filly, he had given her a lollipop and he was just leaving the town for 'Ponyville'. It was memories like those he would keep forever. He smiled and began to notice them approaching Ponyville, it was still abit ahead and they had time to converse for a moment or two. "Where is your home, anyway?" Blur looked at the stallion curiously. He never could whet his appetite of curiosity, and he often found himself thrust into dangerous situations with his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Somewhere New...   The Road to Somewhere New... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:49 pm

"Oh, it's far, far away. All the way in Appleloosa. My parents recently moved there."
Special Delivery got a little faster pace to his trot, but yet kept the pace fit for talking. More sweat ran down his forehead, and for a moment, Special Delivery allowed himself to fantasize about a cold bath and a decent meal. He sighed, then turned his magenta gaze to the Pegasus again.
"Why do you keep to yourself, partner?" he then asked, feeling somewhat curious about the wanderer.
Back to top Go down
Madness116

Madness116

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Somewhere New...   The Road to Somewhere New... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:50 am

Wander Blur felt a small pang of sadness flow through him, and he began to remember all those he had left behind. "I... well, I've just tried to avoid forming any close relationships." He sighed, "I've been trying to find out what happened to me ever since I started wandering, all I remember is that unicorn I mentioned throwing me this satchel and telling me to run, from what, I don't know." He paused and began to grow saddened, "I do remember small flashes, good memories, among what I made myself forget," Wander remembered a faint image of his family, they were on a wide plain, but it was all blurry and he couldn't make out any faces. "I guess I've just been afraid that somepony's out to get me," Blur then looked to the earth pony,"No offense to you though, you seem alright, seeing as you haven't tried to kill me yet." He laughed and continued. "But something was different when I heard about Ponyville, I felt drawn to it, I think I might end up staying near here for awhile." He looked ahead at Ponyville, almost there. "You know anypony there?" Wander Blur asked, feeling it was about time he made some friends for once.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Somewhere New...   The Road to Somewhere New... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:49 pm

"Heh, I'm a messenger, not a killer." Special Delivery said and kept on trotting along the road, getting his pace slightly faster.
"Know anypony?" Special Delivery repeated, then chuckled a little, hint of sadness in his voice, "I don't have much friends around there."

[Sorry for the shortness.]
Back to top Go down
Madness116

Madness116

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Somewhere New...   The Road to Somewhere New... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:42 am

Lowering himself from his height, Wander Blur replied understandingly and patted him on the back,"I see where you're coming from," he then looked ahead and saw Ponyville just a few hoovesteps away. "Looks like we're here." He then instinctively lowered his ears, unsure of what was to happen now.

[It's fine, I sometimes get carried away and type/write too much haha]
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Somewhere New...   The Road to Somewhere New... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:10 pm

"Great, I need to deliver my message as soon as possible!" Special Delivery said as they had arrived to the edge of the busy town. He turned to look at the Pegasus next to him and said, "Being a kind-of-a-traveller myself, here's a tip: Visit the local inn and get some sleep under a real roof - get a bath - mingle - enjoy what this town has to offer. So, maybe you don't have to leave again."
Special Delivery winked.
Back to top Go down
Madness116

Madness116

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Somewhere New...   The Road to Somewhere New... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:17 am

Wander Blur raised a brow and let out a slight smile,"I might just do that..." He soon realized he had little to no money. "Maybe they'll need some work done around the place, I hope." He then chuckled slightly and sighed, these next couple days were definitely going to be interesting. "Well it was good to meet you Delivery, now, don't let them wait for that mail any longer!" Blur said as he began to shoo him away playfully.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Somewhere New...   The Road to Somewhere New... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:05 am

"There usually is some oddjobs to be done." Special Delivery assured the Pegasus. He was happy when the traveller ushered him to go, as he had been really eager to let go and run as quick as possible.
"Will do." he said, "See you around then."
Thyen he dashed on the road, leaving a cloud of dust on his tracks.

[I suppose you are ready to step in Ponyville.]
Back to top Go down
Madness116

Madness116

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Somewhere New...   The Road to Somewhere New... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 am

Wander Blur watched as Special Delivery sped off to deliver his package and realized one thing... "I have no idea where I'm headed." He should of asked for directions, this would make things a little more interesting. He then sighed and trodded carefully into the busy town, nervous, hungry, and in need of a warm bath.

[Aaaaaand, scene! Thanks for helping with my intro!]
Back to top Go down
Yumeoni

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Somewhere New...   The Road to Somewhere New... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:35 pm

Sweet Dreams sighed sadly as she walked along the path towards Ponyville her cart filled with the few belonging she owned. "Maybe it will be diffrent here...maybe ill belong here" At those thoughs Sweet Dreams smiled and quickened her pace towards what seemed to be the town inn thinking of how her new life in Ponyville would be much better then it was in Manehattan. "And who knows maybe ill even make some new friends"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Somewhere New...   The Road to Somewhere New... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:43 pm

OOC: Hello Yumeoni

Unfortunately, you need an approved OC character before you can starting roleplaying, even in the Newbie Area.

You must create and post your application in this forum:

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/f4-pony-creations

Here is the character template for you to create your character from:

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2-pony-creation-template

You will also need to read the site rules, which can be found here:

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1169-the-rules

Also, you may want to choose a thread to RP in more carefully next time. This one hasn't been posted in since June 28th 2012.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Somewhere New...   The Road to Somewhere New... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Road to Somewhere New...
Page 1 of 1